Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 37351
-
12-05-25 23:29 #35461Senior Member

Posts: 339There is a younger (maybe 30) brunette there. Pretty tight body for a mom. She might be Latina, hard to tell in the dim light. Massage sucked, but who is there for that. She gave an extremely expensive French lesson. Can't repeat as she has GPS!!
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 22:33 #35460Senior Member

Posts: 555Note that messages in both your Inbox folder and ALSO the Sent folder count towards your storage limit. So clean up that Sent folder too!
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 18:33 #35459Banned Member

Posts: 58Christina
Saw her when she was on cuddlecomfort. She was overpriced and a big germophobe. Her menu was complicated.
Originally Posted by Sizemic
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:36 #35458Senior Member

Posts: 195It appears there are reviews on TER for her. Anyone that pays for VIP care to enlighten us on some details?
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...744798-392425/
-
12-05-25 13:16 #35457Senior Member

Posts: 246Works with her husband sometimes
I know she would occasionally post that her and her husband were looking to do couples massages and more. Someone posted about her on here, they saw just her and said it was pretty good from what l remember.
Originally Posted by Sizemic
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:13 #35456Senior Member

Posts: 246Nothing to be had
Went there over the summer, got an hour massage and that was it. She didn't even hint that anything more was available. I don't know if anything has changed since then, you know how these places are.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:37 #35455Senior Member

Posts: 60Body Rubs and Snuggles
Goes by Christina or Amanda and posts on and off. This recent post:
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3461377
I noticed her rate went down? Has anyone seen her? What all does she provide?
-
12-05-25 12:27 #35454Senior Member

Posts: 271New one in Cfield Anyone?
-
12-05-25 11:59 #35453Senior Member

Posts: 844Entrepreneurs!
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:52 #35452Senior Member

Posts: 1470Now what term would that be?
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:07 #35451Senior Member

Posts: 38Private Messages, Mailbox Full
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've recently been trying to respond to some individuals in my private messages and am receiving error message that the recipients cannot receive messages at this time because they have exceeded the storage limit on their inbox. So, some of you may want to check your storage and delete a lot of older messages.
-
12-05-25 09:01 #35450Senior Member

Posts: 103Your buddy lied to you LOL.
Originally Posted by Grouchy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 00:35 #35449Senior Member

Posts: 844How does this keebort thing work, anyway?
The guy has 3 posts totaling all of 40 words ... yeah, my guess would be an errant post while he's still trying to figure out how things work on the board. I also have no idea what he's talking about ...
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
... and I'm still curious about the old venerable M1 Spa! I haven't been there in a very long time (13 years! ... geez, time flies!), but back in the day I had some great times there, even though it was always a dice-roll if I would have to deal with the enterprising young men out front offering to "watch my car" for cash (and get keyed if I declined their services). Mamasan called them "beggers" when offering me to exit out the back, but I have another term for them.
-
12-04-25 22:50 #35448Senior Member

Posts: 103She's in her 50's, has older kids. Kinda crazy how off people here are with descriptions. Just like with Bonita, she's 60 and a grandma. If that's your thing cool.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 17:34 #35447Senior Member

Posts: 462?
What are you talking about? Did you respond to the wrong post? M1 isn't a house 🤣.
Originally Posted by Cedd81
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






