Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 3030
-
12-04-25 12:41 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 129Fuji Lisa
My first visit to Fuji was a few months ago, but I walked out faster than I walked in. The small lobby waiting area was damp and smelled like mold and mildew. The girl who welcomed me was not my type and kept tugging my shirt trying to kiss me. I left and vowed never to go back. Reluctantly, I went back and wasn't expecting much. The lobby area still smells like mold. Lisa opened the door wearing a loose shirt that was trying its best to hold her massive jugs. She was cute enough so I stayed. Opted for 30 minutes ($50 house fee, $70 for the hour). Started off face down and she immediately hopped on the table and straddled my head (one of my favorite things while getting a massage). I caressed her thighs and calves so she knew I was there to play. She used unscented oil from top to bottom and massaged for 20 minutes. Hot towel to clean up the oil, then flip. $150 for everything covered. Light foreplay and sucked her giant tits. Wasn't sure if they were fake. They looked real, but felt pretty firm underneath so I'm leaning towards fake. Deepthroat CBJ, one of the better ones I've had. Her phone rang and it's was a monger asking about a TS and how many girls were working. She answered questions between deepthroats which was kind of a turn on. She was getting ready to squat on top and I decided to ask about upgrades. They were available, but I got the impression they might not be available for everyone. Upgraded, she said she wanted me to fuck her, so I did. Finished, cleaned up and got dressed. I haven't decided yet if I'll repeat.
-
12-04-25 09:22 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 34Acs
Yes they are real, I have done it a few times.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 20:07 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 97Sometimes
I have had some real success in the past. However, nowadays you're almost guaranteed to get an old frumpy woman. They aren't the best bargain either. If you're into older Asian women that are mediocre at best call them. They are almost always trying to rush you to do your business whether you are hard or not. I have never personally heard of one being a setup. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:41 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 64O' natural
I second this.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:02 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 140Lost her razor?
Can anyone refer me to a girl who goes with the natural, hairy kitty? The bald look is nice, but too common these days. I'd like to meet girls (any age, ethnicity, size) who looks like she lost her razor a few months ago.
If she's between Woodbridge and Spotsy, even better.
-
12-03-25 14:55 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 34Good Hands?
Has anyone gotten a really good massage lately? Seems most of the place caress your back for 5 minutes then have you flip. Don't get me wrong I love the flip, but first I want a legit massage. Also, do you find 30 minutes or hour appointments the best bang for your buck to include a legit massage first, before boom-boom?
-
12-03-25 10:30 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 3
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
I always worry they're a setup LOL. Are they really real?
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:48 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 34Older
ACS on Skip the games for Fredericksburg. Click on on an Asian ad, and look for ones that have out of town numbers. They work out of hotels on 17.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:13 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 97Grannies droppin them panties!
Come to Richmond. Any ACS ad will get you what you're looking for. Unless you fought in WWII, you are sure to be younger.
Originally Posted by Whateverman101
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:00 #2691Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone Know Any Older Women Massage Places?
I know a lot of them have older women, but does anyone know of a place or a hotel that always has older women?
-
11-26-25 18:01 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa'
Those are fake but nice fakes! She's got a full menu if you vibe!!
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 08:04 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 228Lisa. Fuji
Are they naturals?
Originally Posted by SnaggedAride
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:00 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 467Yes she did. She looked pretty good too. I hope to get there soon, wast just hoping to get her name so I could make an appointment.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:32 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 103Cici
Been there a lot when Cici was there. Anyone knows her whereabouts?
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:56 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 637I saw the other girl on the way out too. She had a nice rack too. I might get a look at those.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




