Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 18558
-
12-03-25 08:33 #17553Regular Member

Posts: 11Why Sakura Spa seems to always be fine?
Not from around here, so I honestly don't know the deal. Can someone fill me in on why pretty much every other AMP has gotten shut down the past couple years, but Sakura Spa is still going strong like nothing ever happened? Genuinely curious if there's something I'm missing. Thanks in advance.
-
12-03-25 06:43 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks, . Mike. Great reporting. I wish I could have the same rapport with Mimi.
I appreciate your work.
Originally Posted by Mike2024
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 01:29 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 37Sakura Lineup
The current lineup at Sakura for December are the following: Kelly, Annie (Anna) and Judy.
Face Rankings:
Judy = 9/10 – very pretty.
Kelly = 8/10 – very cute (small face).
Annie = 8/10 – very cute.
DFK Rankings:
Judy = 9/10.
Kelly = 9/10.
Annie = 9/10.
Age:
Judy = 22 years old.
Kelly = 24 years old.
Annie = 23 years old.
Height:
Judy = 5'4".
Kelly = 5'6".
Annie = 5'5".
Weight:
Judy = 100 lbs.
Kelly = 105 lbs.
Annie = 115 lbs.
Hair Length:
All the girls have long hair down to their lower back. All tied up during service.
Cup Size:
Judy = on the larger size B-Cup (Natural).
Kelly = C-Cup (enhanced).
Annie = C-Cup (enhanced).
Kitty:
Judy = trimmed.
Kelly = shaved.
Annie = Shaved.
Tattoo:
Judy = 3.
Kelly = 1.
Annie = 0.
Room:
Judy = room #2 (second door on the left).
Kelly = room #1 (first door on the left).
Annie = room #4 (first door on the right).
I did not partake in the massage from the new girls, since I typically receive it from Mimi. With that said I can't comment on it.
In my experience, Mimi had finish giving me my massage and started to tell me about her new girl Judy. It has been awhile since mimi would boast about one of her girls, so the bar was set up high for Judy. Mimi eventually called Judy into the Room and I have to say the first thing that caught my eye was her beautiful smile. Judy meet my expectations and exceeded it. She has a great personality and her service is on par with Mimi. Do not miss out on your opportunity and treat yourself to an early Christmas present. After exiting the room, Mimi called out the other two girls to introduce themselves. The rest of the lineup are fantastic, and I can't wait to follow up on my next report on Kelly and Annie.
Hope this helps.
Mike2024.
-
12-02-25 22:47 #17550Senior Member

Posts: 29Sakura Line-up for December
For those who need some qualifying info to make appointments rather then the draw — 40% of the time an appointment matters little.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Best within 10-15 minutes of being there. I would put all 3 new girls at early 30's. Could pass for late 20's.
My taste is thin and young; natural upstairs and tight below. Therefore, Kelly is the prettiest. I would say her vibe is "Asian P**and Star".
Man mades that fit her taller and thin frame. Very pretty face, thigh tattoo and vocal. BBBJ fits her vibe and is Not slow an sensual. Good kisser.
Judy would be "Girl Next Door". Pretty, petite and GFE. Solid 7 all around. Annie is the "wingman's girl". 5/6 body but very pretty chest. Has some healthy weight — could be baby damage. Actually a decent pressure warm up massage w / thigh and groin. I would repeat Kelly and Judy, but one-and-done Annie. Line-up is a marginal step down from the last two months imo. Still solid choices. Mimi continues to get a good mix.
-
12-02-25 19:58 #17549Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura
Is Anna that small little petite cutie that was there last year? And is Kelly formerly Angela?
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 19:38 #17548Senior Member

Posts: 598Nami
I tried to set up an appointment with her this afternoon. I have little windows of opportunity to pursue the hobby, and they come and go, so I often end up calling a provider and asking if I can see her "now," meaning in 15-20 minutes. Obviously, if a girl is busy, then she won't see me. Nami said that she never makes last minute appointments. I will keep her in mind if she comes back to Cincinnati, and if I can work the time out. One last, incidental, point: based on our short phone conversation, I would say that her English is better than that of most Asian providers.
Originally Posted by IronBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 19:35 #17547Senior Member

Posts: 386I text her a she responded but when I ask her if oral was on the menu she stopped responding. Not interested in $300 hand job.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 19:08 #17546Senior Member

Posts: 119Nami
A friend of mine recently saw her. He said basically what the prior guy said. Although reasonable minds could differ about whether the photos were accurate. She maybe had a few more pounds than the photos, but the photos are close to reality. Not terribly expensive for what you get. My friend would repeat.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 17:14 #17545Senior Member

Posts: 473Sakura New Girls
The new girls are Anna, Judy and Kelly. I don't think I have met any of them. Just as interested as you about them though.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:54 #17544Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sakura
Any first hand experience insights you can share about the new December lineup at Sakura? Better or equal or not the same compared to the options this past October? Post or PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
-
12-02-25 10:03 #17543Senior Member

Posts: 598Nami
Has anyone else seen Nami? Supposedly, she is going back soon to her base in Raleigh. I might try to see her while she is here, but I would appreciate a second opinion on her, if one is available.
Originally Posted by CintiSuburbs
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:23 #17542Senior Member

Posts: 51Batavia
https://www.rubmaps.ch/batavia-massage-parlors-oh
Originally Posted by Cincy47
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:21 #17541Senior Member

Posts: 51Batavia
Check on the Batavia tab or area and you will see it's there at the top of the page.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:32 #17540Senior Member

Posts: 162New Massage AMP on Montgomery
New AMP down from New Concepts. A few buildings down from New Concepts. Got Lily, only girl for now. More on the way. No idea the rates. I gave my standard hour rate with tip included after the massage. Didn't appear to be a an issue. All legit for me, may be different for others. Very nice massage. But was hoping for a bit more. Will repeat again to determine if more could be on the table.
BTW. Sheets were brand new, still had creases in them. Loves the extra wide table and pillow rolls used. Nice touch.
Aura Massage.
3284 Montgomery Rd. Loveland, OH.
-
12-01-25 16:00 #17539Senior Member

Posts: 451Location
I posted the location last week.
Originally Posted by KartKish
[View Original Post]
It's on Old 74 across from CVS.











Reply With Quote





