Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28948

    I have to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Please, have some sense and don't see this disgusting person. She is as gross as they can get, man. Literally street walkers in better condition than this thing.
    I have to agree with this. I have seen her 3 times but it has been at least 2 years since my last visit. She offers the backdoor which is the reason that I saw her. To be fair, I thought that she looked better in person. The session was an above average session. She was clean and the private location was clean too. I left a review about it. The second time is what did it for me tho. I really can; t believe that I went back for a 3 time, but greek providers are hard to find.

    So when I went back for round two, she shit on my dick while I was banging her ass. She literally sat on the toilet, finished shitting, wiped her ass and came back like nothing happened. I told her to get dressed and had her blow me to finish but I couldn't. About a year after that I went back and couldn't stay hard. I gave her half the fee and left. So glad that I don't do bb.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  2. #28947

    I've had my eye on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197754781

    Boy this one look like she soft af.
    I have had my eye on her. She just doesn't pass my No BS Test. Providers that post videos of their skills is a good thing to me. I never consider the ones who post videos that are just them posing, or showing their toes and nails. A pic will do fine. To me videos should showcase the skills plain and simple. Hers do. However, they just don't match what she says in the ad. Her ad clearly says no bb. Now it could be a case by case basis but why show you doing bb? This also raises another question.

    Who is the guy in the video. It appears to be the same guy in every video. Maybe he's a regular that she does bb with now. Again why show in the video and why not say in the ad case by case? I however, would be my bottom dollar, that he is the boyfriend. More concerns there. Seems like she would be on of those that change the menu once you're there.

    Just my thoughts.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  3. #28946

    I need some feedback

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197754781

    Boy this one look like she soft af.

  4. #28945

    Alyssa

    I tried to see her a second time but she took my money and left. Avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/088428915248
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-04 9.24.16 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-12-04 9.25.09 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #28944

    Seriously?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fuqua...e/396901828591

    Is anyone seriously paying these prices? Nearly $$ for a qv?

    Also I tried to get pictures to add but stg had them in webp that wouldn't upload, when I can take more time I'll sort that out.

  6. #28943

    RE: Majestic info?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149
    She WAS legit; however, that post is from 2023. I haven't seen her post in at least a year. That said, I would almost guarantee it's a scam because she used to never ask for a deposit, especially for incall. Lastly, she moved out of Cary and over to Capital blvd area according to the last posts I saw her make. I recommend extreme caution and don't give a deposit no matter what.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #28942
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149
    Please, have some sense and don't see this disgusting person. She is as gross as they can get, man. Literally street walkers in better condition than this thing.

  8. #28941

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
    I typically screen for Raleigh girls, available now, who are asking $400 an hour or less and 80% of them are obvious deposit scams or OF trolls. The site has really gone to shit.

  9. #28940
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen from her or know if she's legit?

    Also, if anyone has info on how to start doing OF. I'm male and want to get a good successful profitable page up and running.

    Thanks.
    Here is a reddit thread about this topic that could be helpful. Good luck to you.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadv...interested_in/

  10. #28939

    Majestic info?

    Talking with her and setting something up, she is requesting deposit which I know is usually scam, but anyone know if she's legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/991351632149

  11. #28938
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl
    Those rates for that great looking woman suggest TGTBT. Might be worth contacting her though, just to see what happens. No number is listed but there's a "messsage me" button.

  12. #28937
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
    Give that man a cigar!

  13. #28936

    My theory

    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

  14. #28935

    ISO Water sports?

    Been out of the hobby for most of the year (life changes and also curious about some of the other changes afoot) but I've been itching to try water sports (giving) and that's not quite a convo I've been comfortable throwing at a girl I'm trying to pick up at the bar.

    Anyone got any providers they'd recommend that cater to that? I know from experience and reports that that 95% of folks who claim to offer it on Skip are scamming or not serious.

    TIA for any leads!

  15. #28934
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Tgtbt?

    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape