Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 12365
-
12-05-25 17:00 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 144Yes, just show up and $$ should get you a 1/2 hr "with everything".
My experience is that it's best to just negotiate up front when you're in the room. That will save you having to wait for any 'flip' and having to get up and rummage through your clothes to find the "tip".
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Many times, and especially at Candy, you can just tell the girl to skip the message and get right to the "boom-boom".
-
12-05-25 16:48 #11119Senior Member

Posts: 27Korean foot spa (Baoju), no name.
I wanted to go there today to see Nancy. Unfortunately, she was busy. I didn't want to wait for Nanny's freshly burned engine, so I chose another lady. Average face, average body, average technology. So I didn't ask the name. I think I must make an appointment with Nancy next time.
-
12-05-25 13:29 #11118Regular Member

Posts: 24Gold Lion by Gateway Center have an actually decent (not amazing) massage with HE. See my post about it for the rundown.
Originally Posted by RipCityFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 00:23 #11117Senior Member

Posts: 263Angela at Oriental Pearl has given me deep massages that were literally painful. God I hate the way she pinches my tendons. But they did loosen me up.
Originally Posted by RipCityFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 23:26 #11116Senior Member

Posts: 47Best actual massage?
Which place or lady provides the best actual massages? And just basic HE? I've had some okay body rubs at Candy but a lot of up selling and / or just outright telling me the rate before even starting. Bella just said $$ for hh last week when I saw her. No house fee, no body rub first than seeing what I'd like to do. I'm just sore all the time from work and would like an unrushed solid body rub and just a basic finish.
Thanks!
-
12-04-25 13:00 #11115Senior Member

Posts: 26Speaking from experience and from all the shops I went to, if the girl aren't willing to do 1 hour I just negotiated for 45 minutes instead.
Originally Posted by Zizix
[View Original Post]
Don't know about you guys, even when I paid 2 Benjamin for 1 hour, sometimes it is 45-50 minutes session anyways.
If you aren't a clock watcher yourself then you wouldn't know the difference.
Worth a shot.
-
12-04-25 11:34 #11114Senior Member

Posts: 1002I was there yesterday and can confirm everything this guy just said. All except I think I woke Nancy up so she was a little dis shuffled but the rest of the session was same.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 02:19 #11113Regular Member

Posts: 15Zen Foot
Was a couple months ago, had just finished a half marathon. Showered at the gym, and texted for availability. It was the evening, and they were free.
Was greeted by someone new. Fairly average looking probably 40's MILF type. Shorter, rounder, nice bust, super regular clothes. Started off normally with massaging the back. Very dry, no oil for like the first 15-20 minutes, pretty subpar. Like, I'd just run a half, and was hoping some pressure on the muscles would help (barely registered). Kept running in and out during that time, too (annoying, at least once because someone came in). Once she came back in, the oil started pouring and her hands started wandering and teasing. Flipped at about half hour in, and she asked something like, "How much $ would you?" I said something like, "I gotchu," and she started with the BBBJ unprompted. Didn't really think to switch positions or anything but she did eventually bring the girls out (bottoms stayed on). After a while she started stroking, and then started talking politics, which was a real mood killer. Told her to blow some more just to shush before I busted. Was alright overall. 0 . 7 for the hour, +0 . 6, shorted about 10 min.
-
12-04-25 01:30 #11112Senior Member

Posts: 445Korean foot spa. Nancy
This is a belated report. Was down in Portland for the holiday then got a text from Nancy is in Portland for Dec., heck yeah will need to blow one on her, one of my atfs before head back. The place is off a main road but lucky it has a nice parking in the back. The place is not much a lookers but the interior is nice and clean. Nancy opened the door, very friendly and leaned in for dfk, put my hands on her ass and tata, very nice mm c, squeezed them hard. Told her was bit tired bcuz of the drive, so started with msg. The msg was pretty good, the pressure was perfect, she found the right spots. Meanwhile my hands was all over her legs, kitty, ass, and tata. On the flipped, she took off her dress and hopped on for 69, daty her beautiful kitty and fiv, added some starfish plays, tried to squeezed in a finger was too damn tight while she was sucking jr hard, told her to spit on it to make it all sloppy she happily obliged. She's a pleaser, one of her positives. Cover came on, started pounding her hard in standing k9 with both hands on her tata, squeezing them melons, harder the pound the louder she moans. Told her to climbed on to pound town in acg and rcg while msg her starfish to get her off. Finally had her on knees and pop a fat load into her wet mouth, told her to keep going for every drops. Got my $ worth, she's a good girl, looked good with that load in her pretty mouth. It's too bad she doesn't have any plans coming to Seattle, it's too bad.
P.S. This place on 4* se 82nd.
Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
-
12-03-25 19:02 #11111Senior Member

Posts: 237Advice
Thank you for the advice. That all makes sense and I will act accordingly!
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:56 #11110Regular Member

Posts: 12Beauty update
Saw Gina again, great as usual. She will be there for a couple more days before taking off for a few weeks from what I am told.
A new girl arrived but just got her. So will be a few days before I can join any activities with her, didn't catch her name though. She she is a tiny thing, looks southeast Asian with darker skin. Cute voice when I got introduced to her.
-
12-03-25 17:26 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 284Baoju West
I stopped in yesterday to check it out. I was greeted by a woman probably in her 40's and dressed in casual dress. Not suggestive at all. I didn't stay, but there's nothing to suggest there are extensive extras to be had, if any. I might give it a try when I'm wanting a decent massage. Hopefully, that is something that's provided. One high point is that for our short conversation, we were able to communicate, so her English is better than average.
Originally Posted by Abkbk
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 17:11 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 30You know that scene in The Wire where Idris Elba says "is you taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy?" Well, answering such a question over text would literally be admitting, in writing, to multiple state crimes (and plausibly some federal ones, once immigration issues come into play). No brick and mortar place will ever answer such questions over text.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
"booking agencies" maybe. Individual providers, sure, fair amount of time, but brick-and-mortar locations with published addresses and leases and utilities in the names of the managers and so on? Helllll no.
-
12-03-25 15:28 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 2035Candy etc
Are you using the number that ends with 6807?
My first piece of advice is not to send texts asking for anything other than the rate for a massage, and perhaps who is available. Do not text about any kind of sex acts. Same thing goes for inside the lobby, don't discuss anything like that in the lobby. You can take care of your business and questions in the room when you're alone with the girl.
Also would like you to know that at 90% of the AMPs in the Portland metro area (there's over 200 including Vancouver), you can get a half hour of everything for 170 total, an hour of everything for 200 total. If the girl is exceptionally interesting to you and you get too much pushback, you can offer an extra 20, but if I detect a GPS attitude I leave. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us by planning on paying anything Like the GPS board charges. Paying more encourages higher prices.
You will get more resistance to this pricing approach At candy and love. The most I've given there for a half hour is 200, but I've had success with 180. The good news is, there are so many other choices with plenty of attractive women. If one shop turns me down, the next one will say yes with a smile.
Another suggestion I have is to stop by random places when you're driving around. You can see what the vibe is like and decide if you want to come back later.
One more thing, don't talk loudly.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 14:30 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 237Candy Spa for Real?
I texted Candy Spa on Holgate in the numbers asking who which girls were there. They sent me photos (obviously fake) with names that don't match up with any of the names others have spoken about on here previously. Then I said I was looking for BBBJ, daty, FS, and the person texted back, "Sorry, no. ".
Are they just being careful by not talking about services on text, or do I have the wrong "Candy Spa," and this place doesn't provide these services? I'm a neophyte with AMP's (only been once with a good experience) and since the provider list of quality providers in Portland is quickly approaching zero, I'd really like to try some good options. Should I just show up at these places with $$ and not try to set an appointment?











Reply With Quote





