Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17671
-
12-03-25 12:42 #16516Senior Member

Posts: 120This is what I was quoted.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
Qv $150.
Hhr $225.
Hr $350.
I went for qv then decided to stick around for a 2nd pop.
All in 200.
That's pretty good rate for sure.
-
12-03-25 12:37 #16515Senior Member

Posts: 638I was quoted $350/ hr for incall. $500/ hr for outcall to a hotel. That does include MSOG, if you can manage that.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 12:35 #16514Senior Member

Posts: 638Adrianna
She's 53. Her body was great about 3 years ago. Well proportioned fake titties. Tight round ass. I've heard it hasn't changed much, so that's good news.
Originally Posted by Jwkbobby95
[View Original Post]
Picture attached.
-
12-03-25 07:46 #16513Senior Member

Posts: 406She said 500/ hr, is that the good rate?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 06:45 #16512Senior Member

Posts: 29Bella Blue
Has anyone visited with Bella in STL? The reports from KC and other areas are several years old in some cases.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-47031.html.
-
12-02-25 22:03 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 34Any links to any ads for her? Mostly for pic reference.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
Or if not, what is her body type / rough age, etc?
TIA.
-
12-02-25 21:38 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 638Seconded
I recommend this one too. She is a good time.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
Condoms optional, too, if you're into that.
-
12-02-25 19:55 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 307+1 to that.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
Weird enough to be offputting.
No thank you, I do not need your energy healing and transfer.
-
12-02-25 14:51 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 92I reviewed her not too long ago on here, like last week or two. Overall, make sure you get details on her rates and services. I wasn't told everything until I was actually there and already had a fixed amount on my person.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]
And yeah, someone mentioned just a bit ago about her being kinda loopy like thinking she has telekinesis and such. She's got personality, though. Very accomadating.
-
12-02-25 12:35 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 120Adrianna
Here is her number 636 310 9454.
Great body and service in a nice incall location at a good rate.
Ill be seeing her more.
-
12-02-25 00:57 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 406Man I wish I could get ahold of carley, she was hot and loved the dick.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 23:30 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 170I tend to start with sites I know (listcrawler, STG, PD, tryst). When I find a few someones who post regularly and catches my eye, I'll google their number. Sometimes that helps me find a regional site.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:08 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 42Brittany
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197512544
-
12-01-25 21:44 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 876I used to bang her regularly when she was 20-22 and she was a lot of fun and a pretty good lay. I guess I should be happy she was on birth control during that time or there would be a few little one running around. As she got older I think she got really jaded as to her spot in life. I saw her a couple years ago and the BJ was still top notch but she seemed very checked out during sex. I have to wonder if working as an escort like that was the last place she wanted to be. But her lifestyle leaves her in a situation where she is dependent on having to bang older guys for money and has become a hanger-on for more successful people because her 'career' isn't one that can fund her desired lifestyle. Talking to her, I often wonder if she has any real friends or if all the people she hangs with are just friend of convenience and proximity.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:17 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 29Re: Passion
Sent two separate requests. No response. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by Elnino1978
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





