Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 183 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2260

    Re: CaribbeanQueen

    Saw her 3 times with no extras. I never got a hint of any extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoremonger694  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone worked with her before? If so any level 1-3 available? Is additional tips required? Thanks for any info.

  2. #2259

    Cuddlewithmebb

    Strange cuddlewithmebb has many friends and karma on the site but no reviews here? Anyone have info?

  3. #2258

    Cuddler Left One Star Review On My Profile. What should I do?

    I met a woman on CC from the Florida area Friday night. She looked different from her pics and I just wasn't feeling it so before the session started I dipped and left. I didn't pay her so she got mad about it and left a one star review on my profile. Problem is after I left, I had blocked her.

    How do I go about getting this 1 star review off my account? Basically when I met her in person I wasn't feeling her at all. She didn't look attractive to me and I didn't feel like paying her so before the session started I dipped. I know it sounds kinda bad but I honestly didn't want to throw money down the drain for an experience I knew wasn't going to go well. Also I was the one who drove 30 minutes to see her at the hotel she was staying at. Any advice? I already messaged one cuddler and she said she doesn't want to see me because of the recent review left. I feel like I might have to delete this account and just start all over but the problem is the cuddlers that have already seen my face and saw the review on the profile will likely remember me. I will only be able to see new cuddlers now smh.

  4. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoremonger694  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone worked with her before? If so any level 1-3 available? Is additional tips required? Thanks for any info.
    Nope she's strictly platonic.

  5. #2256

    Thank ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    He is referring to snugglykay. She posted down about 5 post under yours.
    Thanks for that. You rock!

  6. #2255

    Cuddleme bb

    I had a session with cuddleme bb. She's a very attractive girl, sweet girl, and gives great cuddles. I tried to roam and she stopped me the first time, but on the second attempt she let me know the rates. I'm sorry, but I'm not paying a premium for the cuddle (160) and another 150 for a topless L1. I finished the first hour and did not extend. I don't remember if she offered more than the L1.

  7. #2254

    Caribbeanqueen

    Has anyone worked with her before? If so any level 1-3 available? Is additional tips required? Thanks for any info.

  8. #2253

    Gabicomfort

    Does anyone still see her? I know she is no longer on cc.

    PM ok.

  9. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds8  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't test this one. She keeps a large Pitbull next to the bed. She is very pretty and looks 35, although claims 45. I met up with her once and she was a fantastic cuddler, but it was never more than that.

    I got the strong impression that she would probably kill me in my sleep.
    The man is her husband and they are separated. Seen her twice a long time ago and strictly platonic. I'll try her again and see if the Tampa reports are accurate.

  10. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91  [View Original Post]
    Read the Tampa board for wishuwerehere.
    I wouldn't test this one. She keeps a large Pitbull next to the bed. She is very pretty and looks 35, although claims 45. I met up with her once and she was a fantastic cuddler, but it was never more than that.

    I got the strong impression that she would probably kill me in my sleep.

  11. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMyElmo  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any intel on this one?

    Thank you.
    Super nice ans good cuddle but nothing more.

  12. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her from CC, she reached out to me first, not sure if I'll pull the trigger. Only PM if you have seen her!
    Haven't seen her but I believe she was previously known as divinefem before her account got banned.

  13. #2248

    FLCuddlequeen

    Hi guys any intel on this one?

    Thank you.

  14. #2247

    FemiNinaDivina?

    Anyone seen her from CC, she reached out to me first, not sure if I'll pull the trigger. Only PM if you have seen her!

  15. #2246

    Princess TL

    Has anyone seen? Can you please message me details? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape