Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 183 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Lovinghand is platonic people says she does things but she is a good cuddler and that's it no BBBJ or FS or handys.
    It's definitely a YMMV situation with her, because my experience was definitely different and it ended with L3.

  2. #2244

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    He is referring to snugglykay. She posted down about 5 post under yours.

  3. #2243

    The best of time

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I had Kay over tonight for the first time. Well worth the visit. If you have not reached out she has an account here. That's how I got to her.
    I dang sure enjoyed myself.

  4. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I had Kay over tonight for the first time. Well worth the visit. If you have not reached out she has an account here. That's how I got to her.
    Who are you talking about?

  5. #2241

    Kay

    I had Kay over tonight for the first time. Well worth the visit. If you have not reached out she has an account here. That's how I got to her.

  6. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate any information anyone could share, either here or via PM about these cudders who host:

    QueenLondon: last Karma is a year ago. Wondering if anyone has anything to share about this attractive Latin Orlando Cuddler.

    Wishuwerehere: low Karma, a couple in recent months. Cute Cuddler in Plant City.

    ComfyJas: Cute Altamonte Springs Cuddler with low karma, most recent is 6 months ago.

    LovingHands: Her Karma was on a consistent rise and has halted at 45. Can anyone confirm BBBJ is available? I have seen conflicting reports.

    Thank you.
    Read the Tampa board for wishuwerehere.

  7. #2239

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by TuscanyMan  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting for Thursday morning. She is on USASG so it was easy to set up. It was a good session that started with a BBBJ and she showed a lot of attention to the boys. Kay then moved to the riding position which was great. She did not offer BB and I did not request it..
    A time was definitely had. Thanks.

  8. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate any information anyone could share, either here or via PM about these cudders who host:

    QueenLondon: last Karma is a year ago. Wondering if anyone has anything to share about this attractive Latin Orlando Cuddler.

    Wishuwerehere: low Karma, a couple in recent months. Cute Cuddler in Plant City.

    ComfyJas: Cute Altamonte Springs Cuddler with low karma, most recent is 6 months ago..
    Lovinghand is platonic people says she does things but she is a good cuddler and that's it no BBBJ or FS or handys.

  9. #2237

    Wondering about these Cuddlers

    I would appreciate any information anyone could share, either here or via PM about these cudders who host:

    QueenLondon: last Karma is a year ago. Wondering if anyone has anything to share about this attractive Latin Orlando Cuddler.

    Wishuwerehere: low Karma, a couple in recent months. Cute Cuddler in Plant City.

    ComfyJas: Cute Altamonte Springs Cuddler with low karma, most recent is 6 months ago.

    LovingHands: Her Karma was on a consistent rise and has halted at 45. Can anyone confirm BBBJ is available? I have seen conflicting reports.

    Thank you.

  10. #2236

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Whats the story with her? Haven't found any reviews but is hosting in Orlando. From Delray beach. Thanks.
    You kno I was going to ask the same question and.

  11. #2235

    Heading to Orlando.

    Hello, all.

    Hoping somebody has a report on kdlee from CC.

  12. #2234

    FemiNinaDivina

    Whats the story with her? Haven't found any reviews but is hosting in Orlando. From Delray beach. Thanks.

  13. #2233

    Starlash

    Anyone has a contact of her. Would love to connect. DM if possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Fellow gents, you are correct that's not her, probably hiding her anonymity. I can tell you this, she is a cute lady. Really easy on the eyes. When you walk inside her home, her living room is covered with cool wall blankets. Her cuddle room is full of cool lights and nice ambience. Well. I know you guys just want to know if there's extra, answer, yes there is. Again, be nice. If you have game. You'll have fun. Shower guys, always ask for permission. Sweet talks. She was wearing nice short shorts with a tank top. Beautiful perky breasts. Nice long L1 with coconut oil. FIV and Daty. Hit me up if need more info. YMMV. Stay safe gents.

    Joker.

  14. #2232

    Starlush banned

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    It was never discussed, however I did tip because she was so nice to me in a fun way. Don't push it with her. Her room is small and the bed which is a twin size is on the floor.

    Have fun!
    Looks like she got banned. Any contact info?

  15. #2231

    Holduclose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Seems cool. Are her pics accurate?
    Yes, her pictures are very accurate. Cute smile. Many of these cuddles have been using coconut oil. LOL.

    Joker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape