Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37376
-
12-03-25 16:58 #35606Senior Member

Posts: 88HarlietheBarbie
Hello everyone.
Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284
I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but y’all seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
-
12-03-25 10:50 #35605Senior Member

Posts: 475Bad feeling about this one unless.
Someone has seen her.
The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
-
12-03-25 08:09 #35604Senior Member

Posts: 232Clear out your inbox.
Originally Posted by SJena2013
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 07:50 #35603Senior Member

Posts: 514I think they are fake.
I've seen these profiles before. Last time I called and reached out to one of these women and when I got their text back and asked for a pic it didn't look like anything like the pics on the ad so I bailed.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 22:46 #35602Senior Member

Posts: 232Utr Chelsea
Hey Chelsea is looking for some old and new friends to hangout and chill with. If you need any details or her number just hmu.
-
12-02-25 21:30 #35601Senior Member

Posts: 475Tryst girls
You should TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 21:15 #35600Senior Member

Posts: 581Amazing
You shouldn't have any problems ushering in world peace after a feat like that. By the way I have a unicorn in my garage that drinks his water from the holy grail!
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 18:37 #35599Senior Member

Posts: 1775This sounds like a "my girlfriend in Canada" story. Outcall? BOTH of them? Like Operation Sealion: big fantasy, never happened.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:53 #35598Senior Member

Posts: 475Culito
Es culito o culote?
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:12 #35597Senior Member

Posts: 50Culito
For the anal enthusiasts.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:10 #35596Senior Member

Posts: 678I went to see her a while back, probably 2 years ago at this point, and there were multiple cars in the driveway and two kids playing in the yard. I just turned around and left. She's been flying too close to the sun imo, she's already been caught once back in the day when she was working out of a hotel on boulevard. She's also been 41 for 15 years.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:17 #35595Senior Member

Posts: 135Staxx & LoLo
I think you are Big Capping here. I also know that anybody that been in the game a while has been with these two know you're capping.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 18:17 #35594Senior Member

Posts: 62Judy
Save yourself the trouble. She will waste your time.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 13:19 #35593Regular Member

Posts: 3Staxxx and Lolo
Sorry Kitty but this feels like one of those fake stories we used to read on Penthouse Forum.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
It was tough to communicate and see Staxx at her own place. I can't imagine the logistical nightmare it would be to get Staxx and Lolo to show up at your place. Also, after hanging out for an hour, Staxx would be asleep.
-
12-01-25 12:52 #35592Regular Member

Posts: 3Gramo
My first post ever! (I finally got proton mail and could finish registering).
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
Been in the hobby over 20 years and very randomly one of my best sessions ever was with Gramo. Everything started fairly normally for a non English Latina session, but I noticed she had a dildo sitting away from the bed by the tv. As the saying goes. Carpe diem. So I grabbed it and brought it over to her and she turned into a wild sex machine!! It was all a blur but nothing was off the table. Amazing for a little 30 minute session.
BUT. This was before she blew up on this board and I'm sure became very high volume. The next time is saw her was a huge letdown, very vanilla session.
Oh well, you never know when you're going to catch that shooting star!!
My advice if you know Spanish, ask her to bring out the toy.











Reply With Quote






