Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39404

    Hot redhead

    Friendly reminder to don't do it. This is a known thief and time waster.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/361573684849

  2. #39403

    Good catch!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I would trust that body picture to be a true facsimile. The electric outlets are European, not the ones we use on this continent.
    Didn't notice the outlets, was just focused on that ass, LOL.

  3. #39402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Link or Anything

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone notice that San Juan Jamie posted an ad on STG. I contact the number but got no response. Does anyone have a contact for her. I've been trying to experience her for like 2 years now lmao.
    Is there a link? We can't tell who you're talking about?

  4. #39401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I would trust that body picture to be a true facsimile. The electric outlets are European, not the ones we use on this continent.
    I also caught the outlets too as well as the different ass. Her face pic looks like she had stroke or palsy but it made her face sag downwards intead of left / right. Guess I'm too picky.

  5. #39400

    San Juan Jamie

    Did anyone notice that San Juan Jamie posted an ad on STG. I contact the number but got no response. Does anyone have a contact for her. I've been trying to experience her for like 2 years now lmao.

  6. #39399

    Amber rose

    Has anyone seen her around? She has the short blonde haircut from Edgewood area.

  7. #39398

    She will run!

    Had this one a few days ago and needed some treatment for my headache so she was able to meet for assistance, got into the car and looks just like the girl in the pics but when we started the appointment she made up the as we went so not under the clothes or no pants down. Then around 4 minutes (the same song was on the radio) she started to complain I needed to hurry and when I told her we just started and don't rush she ran out of the car and started to yell for her pimp witch is a black guy around 6'2. Watch out guys this one is bad and now has a normal sad hoe story about how a guy ran into her house and took all of her items and she needs money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/441340652204

  8. #39397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Her skin color doesn't match

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I would trust that body picture to be a true facsimile. The electric outlets are European, not the ones we use on this continent.
    I agree. And the third picture can tell she got a natural darker skin and it says mix next to the race. The nakedness one shows she got a tan and her butt is white.

    Skin color doesn't match. Even body shape wise doesn't match the second one.

    I find it funny when these dumb providers show their faces or someone face in one picture but hide it in another. I see it a lot here in Jax. And it tells that none of them real or they were sniffing heavy stuff when they were uploading these pictures.

    Either show or hide.

  9. #39396

    Has anyone seen this one


  10. #39395

    Body pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her but she never showed her body, now that she has I may toftt. That ass is amazing if its current.
    I don't know that I would trust that body picture to be a true facsimile. The electric outlets are European, not the ones we use on this continent.

  11. #39394
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her but she never showed her body, now that she has I may toftt. That ass is amazing if its current.
    I tried to see her. Got the address and was quoted 100 Mario coins, countered with 80 and she accepted. Extended stay off Baymeadows. Got there and she said wait for a few minutes. Few minutes turned into 15 then I dipped. She hit me 40 minutes later saying her phone was updating and she couldn't respond. But I was long gone and already at my backup meet up. For the pics I think I will give another try though.

  12. #39393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    I wonder too

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see her but she never showed her body, now that she has I may toftt. That ass is amazing if its current.
    That's what I wondered too.

    So far the majority of the new ones are 20 yrs older than what they have.

    I saw the two new Ashley's. Both are older.

  13. #39392

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting up with this one. Comms were good in the morning. Set up an afternoon date. Verified before heading over. Everything good. Then when I get there radio silence. Then texts me wanting me to confirm my stay saying she needed the maintenance man to rewire her hotel room. Went radio silent again. Called twice and then get a text later in day after waiting 45 minutes asking why I didn't call and saying she dozed off. Waste of time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/220320378177
    She used to be a decent provider with her comms. She has done the same to me. I won't ever see her again.

  14. #39391

    I've.

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    That third picture looks familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/757626887457

    She claims to give the best Head. They all do. LOL.

    Also, her pictures look nice but who knows if that's her and how long ago.

    Most of them post pictures from the 90's and claim to be 30's.

    If you have any info please share it.
    Been wanting to see her but she never showed her body, now that she has I may toftt. That ass is amazing if its current.

  15. #39390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Help Needed

    Has anyone seen her?

    That third picture looks familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/757626887457

    She claims to give the best Head. They all do. LOL.

    Also, her pictures look nice but who knows if that's her and how long ago.

    Most of them post pictures from the 90's and claim to be 30's.

    If you have any info please share it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape