Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 167 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 2493
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I've never seen a rom girl less than an 8, and I've seen a few 10's (assuming you like pretty asian girls).
    Alice. Chubby white girl. 6 at best but put a little extra effort into it to compensate. And then there was that one pregnant girl a year or so ago.

  2. #2162
    Anyone been to Haven recently? Haven't been there in a long time but was wondering if anyone has been Summer or Esmi?

  3. #2161
    LOL. I've never seen a rom girl less than an 8, and I've seen a few 10's (assuming you like pretty asian girls).

    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    All the above.

    Looks 4 out of 10.

    The rest 3 out of 10.

  4. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    IMO to put it in perspective Sage / Kate / Priya is a 10. Chanel - 9. 5. Porsche from 109 days - 9. 5. Stacey -9. 5. Bella -9. Kai -9. I've been around. Janet may be your cup of tea but she certainly wasn't mine. Looks nothing like her picture.
    Looks are definitely subjective so that's always case by case, I was seeing Janet a lot when she first started and I thought she was pretty hot but I agree they use some over the top pictures for her. The service rating on the other hand is a bit shocking, hopefully she hasn't downgraded in terms of service now that she's a few months in.

  5. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by JaBrohn  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to see janet based on positive comments and reviews, but now I'm not sure. Those are terrible marks. Maybe not what you were expecting or was it really that bad?
    IMO to put it in perspective Sage / Kate / Priya is a 10. Chanel - 9. 5. Porsche from 109 days - 9. 5. Stacey -9. 5. Bella -9. Kai -9. I've been around. Janet may be your cup of tea but she certainly wasn't mine. Looks nothing like her picture.

  6. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    All the above.

    Looks 4 out of 10.

    The rest 3 out of 10.
    I had planned to see janet based on positive comments and reviews, but now I'm not sure. Those are terrible marks. Maybe not what you were expecting or was it really that bad?

  7. #2157

    Which Rom spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Sayuri. She is japanese from Brazil. Lived in both places I think. Speaks fluent english. She is attractive, petite, fit and has abs and has some mm Cs and a nice butt. Does actual light massage and nuru with actual nuru gel. She has a routine but it is strong overall. Easy to talk to as well. Overall she is a good option. She puts in effort and is a pro in a good way. I would recommend.
    Which Rom spa is this? Planning to visit.

  8. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?
    They have more providers in rotation especially since there is a new location. Only a few of them are hot. 6 of them.

  9. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kaylie or Sayuri at the new Orange rom spot? Any intel would be appreciated.
    Sayuri. She is japanese from Brazil. Lived in both places I think. Speaks fluent english. She is attractive, petite, fit and has abs and has some mm Cs and a nice butt. Does actual light massage and nuru with actual nuru gel. She has a routine but it is strong overall. Easy to talk to as well. Overall she is a good option. She puts in effort and is a pro in a good way. I would recommend.

  10. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    What other spas are you referring to?

    Just my opinion I think ROM gets a lot of buzz because they generally have a bigger variety of girls on any given day and they are very consistent with updating lineups and maintaining a stable IG presence. Not saying its the best or all the girls there are worth the price just an observation. Some others in Santa Ana, LF, Laguna are fairly good about updates as well.
    Not sure all of them can be classified as Nuru but there are definitely more to life than just ROM lmao:

    Sensation Spa.

    Lavie Spa.

    VT Spa.

    Villa Spa.

    Bliss Wellness.

    Pure Relaxation.

    Haven Spa.

    ROM Day Spa.

    17th Street Nuru.

    Best Massage Today.

    Mimosa Spa.

    OC Wellness Center.

    Orange Nuru Spa.

    Golden Glow Spa.

    Vanity Spa.

    Lake Wellness Suite 10X.

    Lake Forest Chiro Unit 11X.

    Lavish Rose. Lake Forest.

  11. #2153
    Has anyone seen Kaylie or Sayuri at the new Orange rom spot? Any intel would be appreciated.

  12. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    It is odd to me that we only talk about ROM here. Birdman opened my eyes to the amount of spas in OC before he got shot down.
    What other spas are you referring to?

    Just my opinion I think ROM gets a lot of buzz because they generally have a bigger variety of girls on any given day and they are very consistent with updating lineups and maintaining a stable IG presence. Not saying its the best or all the girls there are worth the price just an observation. Some others in Santa Ana, LF, Laguna are fairly good about updates as well.

  13. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?
    It is odd to me that we only talk about ROM here. Birdman opened my eyes to the amount of spas in OC before he got shot down.

  14. #2150

    Independent masssage

    Is there any totally independent girls similar to Alisonbrose?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Alisonbrose

  15. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    What about the sessions were disappointing? Looks? Service? Curious as I was going to give them at least
    one time try myself.
    All the above.

    Looks 4 out of 10.

    The rest 3 out of 10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape