Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5135
-
12-09-25 18:13 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 181Search Tara in nh other areas. Reviews were never good enough to justify the drive to the seacoast for me.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 11:28 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 90Tara
Any reports on this one? Can tell by the pics and ad copy she is looney, but I will put up with a lot for a petite frame.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/131889757629
-
12-03-25 16:12 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 127Steph
Which one is Steph? Sounds great! Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 14:11 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 372Steph visiting from Maine
Steph is a bbw, cute face, provides rock solid encounter. No rush, she is very chill and takes her time to make sure you're enjoying. She's not worth the extra for BBFS, but she gives phenomenal head. That girl knows how to use her mouth on a cock. I've done several visits in the past and she swallow every load. She's a real nice girl.
-
12-02-25 14:42 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 51Tiffy, aka Tiify Malice
Hello all. New member, first post. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Tiffy. She used to post in Boston and Concord, NH (Laconia). Was a bit of a freak but difficult to get a hold of. Those who knew her knew all holes were open, anything goes, pretty much a freak. I used to see her regularly but not for the last 2 years. Any info appreciated. You could private DM me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
12-02-25 10:33 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 90Yup
Surprised she is still alive to be honest. She was giving $20 BJs on the street 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:39 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 74Brutal
Preggo AND party friendly. What a dirt bag.
Originally Posted by Nashua58
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 08:27 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 63Again
How many times has she been preggo?
Originally Posted by Lamron
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 15:19 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 116Is Kendra and KendraLeigh the same person?
Wondering if Kendra and KendraLeigh are the same person. I'm seeing an ad for KL that is pregnant, but I've seen the reviews of Kendra. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...c/585692228783
-
12-01-25 06:57 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 74Kalli
She's a no repeat for me. Upcharge for BBBJ. Tried to get away with doing as little as possible. Apartment was not the worst, but not great either. Thought I was getting a half hour for 1. 8 and ended up with an ultra fast 10 minute BBBJ for an extra 50. Rushed to the max. Very transactional. Wasn't even going to pull her tits out. I think she had no intention of taking her pants off. Just wanted to get the job done ASAP and get me out of there which is basically what happened. Pretty disappointing overall and I don't recommend.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kalli-es...hester-1102388
-
11-26-25 17:59 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 76Whoa
That's crazy. I tried to hit her up one time but she wasn't receptive so I didn't press it.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:15 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 100Scam
How can you be sure it's a female?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 13:19 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 1811I'm sure you are correct; but for a scam, I would have expected the girl in the pictures to be prettier.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 21:49 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 43Nanara -- Avoid
This is a deposit scam; This is not a real person, they ask for a deposit in eBay cards or gift cards and then a card for after the service after they provide an address; Don't even waste your time with this and just report it so it can be removed.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nanara-e...hester-1101488
-
11-24-25 11:05 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 100Been looking at her on stg, what was the price for admission?
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






