Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 7365
-
12-09-25 18:10 #6960Regular Member

Posts: 1Inbox is full again. Can you make some room (or message me her details?) thanks!
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 01:51 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 68Damn that's a shame
I tried her out a year ago and I had a great time with her. Coherent, very THICK! And a lot of fun. Very pretty face and beautiful hazel eyes. Sorry it didn't work out.
Originally Posted by HobbieGuru
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:55 #6958Regular Member

Posts: 21Lola rose
I tried seeing Lola I was in the mood to be a nasty ni**a set up a date and time with notice reconfirmed 30 min prior she slid me the details to a motel on Riverdale rd I get there and radio silence. No answer. Hits me up 30 min after I gave up and left. Oopsee don't waste your time fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...u/454139829782
-
12-07-25 19:46 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 660Maybe try self proclaimed Blue eyed goat?
Used to go by Cherry. Also not a super bubbly personality if that's what you're looking for, but now on the slightly thicker side IMO. Performance was reliable w decent BBBJ and (BB) FS but reluctant for doggie, which is rare.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...h/409250600168
Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 13:10 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 387Hi your inbox is capacity.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 10:16 #6955Senior Member

Posts: 878Saw her almost two weeks ago. Price was good service was mid. Was going to do Greek but when I got in the room sand saw her I changed my mind to bang her and gtfo. She was fine. No personality with me and mechanical. She did say. You can upgrade to Greek if you change your mind. I was like thanks.
Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:21 #6954Regular Member

Posts: 5Jaylena
Anyone ever metup with Jaylena recently? Tried texting but never got an answer.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jaylena-...gfield-1045751
-
12-04-25 07:32 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 734E Longmeadow
Tried to see her a while back, but no reply, just crickets.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 06:23 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 148Jewlz
Has anyone seen Jewlz in E. Longmeadow? She has been posting for about week, but each post has a different phone number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/671662469284
-
12-03-25 06:21 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 387My bad it should be good.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 22:26 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 1531Empty your box bro.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:39 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 387OK thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Ish741
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:39 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 45Check out springfield inn.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:38 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 45I picked and dropped them off. I did BBFS with CIM but they both seemed open to anything, you can just ask.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 10:18 #6946Senior Member

Posts: 806So the damage is the cost of the room plus their tip?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





