Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7362
-
11-26-25 11:28 #6927Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6The constant upsells and paranoia are a major turn off.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 07:39 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 806Do they have incall? Or outcall / car date as posted on stg.
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 13:15 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 666Hazel / Rubie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/818276677726
Finally made a visit to Hazel / Rubie. Pics are accurate so no bait / switch. Met for a 100 qv dream. She has an attitude problem when calling and texting so almost made me bail. Dream was a terrible rush job. She was high as a kite when I met her. BBJ and HJ was good and booty is fat. But as I was hitting it she was all jittery, eyes rolled white, and kept telling me to hurry up. Said time is almost up only after 5 minutes of action and said that owners of the motel were already questioning her traffic of visitors so I can't stay too long or else they'll come knocking. Overall bad experience and I will not repeat or recommend.
-
11-25-25 13:06 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 666Mabel
Met her for a qv a couple of weeks back and she does look like the photos, but body is damaged due to demons. Doesn't hide it and does the deed before the date. Wanted 150 for qv with bbfscip but opted for covers and at a lower rate. Hosted in a sketchy area in the ghetto of spfld. Not a place you want to hang around at night and there are always people and cars entering and leaving the area. Gave me sketchy directions which almost made me bail. Kept asking for 5 minutes of wait, then 10 minutes, then asked me to go to the store down the block to get the rest of donation for bbfscip but told her no and I'm not playing those games. Kept asking me where I parked, the color of my car, said to give her warning when I'm at the front door, then called me several times before letting me in. She's super paranoid, not sure if its cause of the demons? Would've bailed if not for HL's referral. Got to the incall and it was surprisingly clean, nice, and quiet. Due to a lower donation she didn't want to give bbj, so got a HJ to get hard, then pounded away to finish. Felt like a rush job and everything was an upsell. Overall not for me and I won't repeat.
Thanks HL like always but Mabel isn't for me. Been busy so took a while to post the dream. Was going to visit Laurel / Jessica but incall in this area is across LEO and there's only street parking so didn't feel safe or discreet. Mongers lmk if you've been to her incall and if it was okay for ya.
-
11-24-25 18:33 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 77Laurel
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 14:42 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 180Laurel
Anyone want Laurel's number? I think she is the best I'm the area if you like younger, thin tight body, and great attitude. She is open to some more people, probably going down the UTR type. Treat her good and respect the board rate. There is no link.
-
11-24-25 07:38 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 100Mother daughter
Been seeing them for a while. Karissa and Leah. Good double BJ, daughter is picky about full service takes it mish good though. Mom takes a pounding any which way. Franklin each all raw.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 23:27 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 199Mom / Daughter
Anyone seen yet? Details?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/288568968457
-
11-21-25 05:53 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 308Did you grab a spot or was she already in one?
Originally Posted by TrillMonger
[View Original Post]
How was the service, she's business but was she into it or a dead fish?
-
11-16-25 16:06 #6918Regular Member

Posts: 15Pretty Petite (Tiny)
Started as an OF girl but she's legit. Texted her and got a response right away. Easy comms met in Enfield. Strictly business and only does qv's last I checked but worth it if you're looking for a small tight Latina to pump and dump into.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...6/922579315365
-
11-14-25 18:47 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 467Incentive
I knew a SW who fell asleep while giving me a BBBJ and in the beginning, a nice warm mouth, I thought, a few minutes of that and I was over it, the next time I picked her up, I told her that I would only give her half and if she stayed awake I would give her the other half and a tip if she didn't fall asleep, it worked.
Originally Posted by Tyco1087
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:58 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 492Alexandra Allie
She's been around for a long time. This is Autumns sister. She was good in the beginning like them all; but deteriorated through time. Now, she's just NG. I would stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Tyco1087
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 12:13 #6915Regular Member

Posts: 11Allie body
Her breasts are small but nicely formed. She is thin but has curves and a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 01:01 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 68Allie
What is her body like? Is she curvy? Does her booty look nice?
Originally Posted by Cdschein
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 00:25 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 29Ashlee, (wetpies)
I saw Ashlee last week. She was the only one who answered me back at the time, and I can tell you she's all business.
She's the most budget-friendly provider I've met. She offers three different donation rates for quick, short, and half-hour sessions she doesn't do a full hour. If you think her posts are to the point and standoffish, that's exactly how she is in person. She's very nice and replies clearly, but strictly business. Her location is in Chicopee, and she lives with a friend. Getting there was easy. She met me at the door, took me to her room, and as soon as I gave her the donation, she immediately got naked. Her body is amazing curves, breasts, ass every thing just screams sex.
But that's where it ends. Her personality is just as to the point and businesslike as her posts. If you're hoping for a girlfriend experience or a deep connection, she doesn't provide it. If you're looking for a pump and dump, she's the one for you.
I got naked, and she made it very clear she doesn't do anything bare. She put a condom on me, but it was a bit too small. Even with that, she got me hard and gave me a BJ. She had me standing while she knelt on the bed, bobbing her head back and forth. As soon as I was hard, she turned over into position, and we did standing doggy style. The only issue was she kept holding the condom in place, so I couldn't go too hard. When I went too fast, she got paranoid the condom would fall off, which kind of killed the mood.
We switched to missionary, which felt nice, but she had no desire for any connection. She held her breath, looked away, and closed her eyes while I pumped away. The sensation was nice, but it felt like I might as well have used a fleshlight and porn. I started to lose my hard-on, and I knew better than to ask for raw or to kiss her or touch her more.
Instead, I asked if I could just lie down and jerk myself off with the condom on, while she dragged her breasts on my chest. She looked at me like I was crazy, but she agreed. She didn't want me lying on her bed a certain way, so she had me on the edge. She got on all fours, dragged her breasts all over my face and chest, and started twerking her ass on her bed, which was nice. I was able to jerk myself to completion. She smelled amazing, too.
I thanked her, she thanked me, and we went our separate ways.
Would I see her again? Maybe, but I won't delude myself into thinking she'll offer more extras. She's definitely the most economical choice I've found, but her personality is hard to swallow. It's also tough to find someone else at her price.
If you're looking for a blowjob and don't mind covered, I'd recommend her at least once. She did a great job on that. Stay safe, and I hope this helps.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...x/614230076122










Reply With Quote




