Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 59483
-
12-03-25 07:43 #57818Senior Member

Posts: 59Shanghai spa
Shanghai spa on Cowan has ads on STG, so I figured I'd check it out. Very attractive "wiggy"? Gave firm massage. On flip she asked "take care of me" Maybe because first time, but could only negotiate L1. She looked good in jeans but left them on and only lifted top. Oily HJ and OTD $. 4.
-
12-03-25 00:51 #57817Senior Member

Posts: 1302L1 - handjob.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
L2 - BJ.
L3 - Sex.
-
12-02-25 20:51 #57816Senior Member

Posts: 225T+ Smyrna
Actually, the first three pages of search results on Google and Yahoo are all town of Smyrna related. So, f'ing hell back at ya.
Originally Posted by Duncs
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 18:54 #57815Senior Member

Posts: 329If I'm DIY, the massage better be damn good or they don't get shit for a tip. I can DIY at home watching porn for free.
Originally Posted by Davler1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 16:11 #57814Regular Member

Posts: 19Diy
I feel like its hard to convince them to accept anything under 40 for DIY and 60 for L1. I've tried but they refuse to budge.
Originally Posted by Killakill
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:33 #57813Senior Member

Posts: 186Curious about this myself. One of my favorite girls, Lexi, came from there. Wish I knew where she was now!
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:32 #57812Senior Member

Posts: 186T+ is Therapy plus. Google lists it as "Massage Therapy Smyrna" but the picture of the front door still has "Therapy Plus" on it. It's on Atlanta Rd.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:53 #57811Senior Member

Posts: 79Question
Any new reporting about T+ in Smyrna?
-
12-02-25 14:21 #57810Senior Member

Posts: 104Search is your friend
How do some of you survive day to day?
A simple google search of "mint spa Atlanta" returns it as the first result. Similar for T+. Just search "T+ Smyrna" and the results are there albeit you have to pass over a few restaurants and body shops.
It's not hard guys. F'ing hell.
-
12-02-25 14:17 #57809Senior Member

Posts: 190Level L1- L?
Can someone define the levels. I went on Abbreviations but couldn't find it.
-
12-02-25 13:25 #57808Senior Member

Posts: 225T+ Smyrna Location Help?
Google of Terra Chi comes up Gainesville, but nothing in Smyrna.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
12-02-25 12:44 #57807Senior Member

Posts: 346Mint
Mint- 3xxx E Shadowlawn Ave NE, Atlanta GA 30305.
Originally Posted by TimberJack
[View Original Post]
White House with rear entrance and parking in the back, can park elsewhere.
-
12-02-25 11:59 #57806Senior Member

Posts: 68Where is Mint located?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 10:54 #57805Senior Member

Posts: 382$20 bucks is a good tip for DIY. I hope people aren't paying more than $30.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 10:38 #57804Senior Member

Posts: 367L3 Poll
7 in C'ville.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
T+ in Smyrna (Don't know why the fall off at T+).








Reply With Quote






