Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57822

    Won't Share Where in Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling of this experience, because I would like to know how common it is. Its a bit of a drive, but have found a place I frequented that had little to no drama. The turnover of Massage Therapists is very low, but not non existent. I had been going for a while, and had one lady named C*, that eventually left. In the transition, they hired a lady that's 40+, Very small in height and weight. Large A Cups, my favorite. Very tight body, wears tights and a tight top. Both seemingly for protection against wandering hands. I "walked in" one day, and saw her for the first time. She asked if I was there before, I said yes, and she asked who do you see. I said no one, since my therapist left. She looked awesome, so I said, Ill take a massage from you, if you are available. She was.

    It was a L1 (no touching) and I gave her. 6 she loved it, and thanked me like she did. Next time, same L1 Gave her. 7. Third time escalation to taking my hand and placing it on her A's, still stayed with. 7. By the time I visited her 7 times she took her tights and pulled them down, lifted her top and bra. Let me lick the "A's, and explore the lower part of her body. Needless to say, she got me to 100+ House, never asking me for anything. I never asked her for anything. I go 2 x a month. If ever there was a GFE, this is it. I have been there when she isn't there. The other ladies are good, but not this good.

    Comments welcomed, but don't ask where.
    Why are you posting if you are not willing to share? And in what universe are A's large?

  2. #57821

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling of this experience, because I would like to know how common it is. Its a bit of a drive, but have found a place I frequented that had little to no drama. The turnover of Massage Therapists is very low, but not non existent. I had been going for a while, and had one lady named C*, that eventually left. In the transition, they hired a lady that's 40+, Very small in height and weight. Large A Cups, my favorite. Very tight body, wears tights and a tight top. Both seemingly for protection against wandering hands. I "walked in" one day, and saw her for the first time. She asked if I was there before, I said yes, and she asked who do you see. I said no one, since my therapist left. She looked awesome, so I said, Ill take a massage from you, if you are available. She was.

    It was a L1 (no touching) and I gave her. 6 she loved it, and thanked me like she did. Next time, same L1 Gave her. 7. Third time escalation to taking my hand and placing it on her A's, still stayed with. 7. By the time I visited her 7 times she took her tights and pulled them down, lifted her top and bra. Let me lick the "A's, and explore the lower part of her body. Needless to say, she got me to 100+ House, never asking me for anything. I never asked her for anything. I go 2 x a month..
    I have had the exact same experience but it didn't take me 7 times only 4 and the provider was 30 not 40's. First time nada, second L1, third L1 with roaming, fourth L1 with top up / bottoms down exploring. She is super cute. Oh and the massage was awesome. She has since moved on but was great while it lasted.

  3. #57820

    Magnolia Massage McDonough

    Tried to avoid the 75 traffic through Henry county and stopped by Magnolia Massage to take a break. Lot of cars in the lot but they all looked like beaters, so figured maybe a few were abandoned. Walked in the front door and it looks like a KAMP. 5 x5' room, Doorbell, security camera, sliding window. It smelled like a locker room. Greeted at the door by a late 40's woman wearing sweats that told me they were busy. 8 cars parked in front, so they're probably well staffed, pun intended. Didn't wait.

    Just got that feeling that's it's a spa joint and not massage. That smell though.

    Sorry for the half assed report, I suspect that more is available here.

  4. #57819

    Won't Share Where in Atlanta

    I'm telling of this experience, because I would like to know how common it is. Its a bit of a drive, but have found a place I frequented that had little to no drama. The turnover of Massage Therapists is very low, but not non existent. I had been going for a while, and had one lady named C*, that eventually left. In the transition, they hired a lady that's 40+, Very small in height and weight. Large A Cups, my favorite. Very tight body, wears tights and a tight top. Both seemingly for protection against wandering hands. I "walked in" one day, and saw her for the first time. She asked if I was there before, I said yes, and she asked who do you see. I said no one, since my therapist left. She looked awesome, so I said, Ill take a massage from you, if you are available. She was.

    It was a L1 (no touching) and I gave her. 6 she loved it, and thanked me like she did. Next time, same L1 Gave her. 7. Third time escalation to taking my hand and placing it on her A's, still stayed with. 7. By the time I visited her 7 times she took her tights and pulled them down, lifted her top and bra. Let me lick the "A's, and explore the lower part of her body. Needless to say, she got me to 100+ House, never asking me for anything. I never asked her for anything. I go 2 x a month. If ever there was a GFE, this is it. I have been there when she isn't there. The other ladies are good, but not this good.

    Comments welcomed, but don't ask where.

  5. #57818

    Shanghai spa

    Shanghai spa on Cowan has ads on STG, so I figured I'd check it out. Very attractive "wiggy"? Gave firm massage. On flip she asked "take care of me" Maybe because first time, but could only negotiate L1. She looked good in jeans but left them on and only lifted top. Oily HJ and OTD $. 4.

  6. #57817
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Can someone define the levels. I went on Abbreviations but couldn't find it.
    L1 - handjob.

    L2 - BJ.

    L3 - Sex.

  7. #57816

    T+ Smyrna

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    How do some of you survive day to day?

    A simple google search of "mint spa Atlanta" returns it as the first result. Similar for T+. Just search "T+ Smyrna" and the results are there albeit you have to pass over a few restaurants and body shops.

    It's not hard guys. F'ing hell.
    Actually, the first three pages of search results on Google and Yahoo are all town of Smyrna related. So, f'ing hell back at ya.

  8. #57815
    Quote Originally Posted by Davler1  [View Original Post]
    I feel like its hard to convince them to accept anything under 40 for DIY and 60 for L1. I've tried but they refuse to budge.
    If I'm DIY, the massage better be damn good or they don't get shit for a tip. I can DIY at home watching porn for free.

  9. #57814

    Diy

    Quote Originally Posted by Killakill  [View Original Post]
    $20 bucks is a good tip for DIY. I hope people aren't paying more than $30.
    I feel like its hard to convince them to accept anything under 40 for DIY and 60 for L1. I've tried but they refuse to budge.

  10. #57813
    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    Any new reporting about T+ in Smyrna?
    Curious about this myself. One of my favorite girls, Lexi, came from there. Wish I knew where she was now!

  11. #57812
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Google of Terra Chi comes up Gainesville, but nothing in Smyrna.

    TIA.
    T+ is Therapy plus. Google lists it as "Massage Therapy Smyrna" but the picture of the front door still has "Therapy Plus" on it. It's on Atlanta Rd.

  12. #57811

    Question

    Any new reporting about T+ in Smyrna?

  13. #57810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Search is your friend

    How do some of you survive day to day?

    A simple google search of "mint spa Atlanta" returns it as the first result. Similar for T+. Just search "T+ Smyrna" and the results are there albeit you have to pass over a few restaurants and body shops.

    It's not hard guys. F'ing hell.

  14. #57809

    Level L1- L?

    Can someone define the levels. I went on Abbreviations but couldn't find it.

  15. #57808

    T+ Smyrna Location Help?

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    7 in C'ville.

    T+ in Smyrna (Don't know why the fall off at T+).
    Google of Terra Chi comes up Gainesville, but nothing in Smyrna.

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape