Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #889
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    April at Sugar Spa

    I went by Jamul today for some much-needed fun after Thanksgiving. Saw a few review about Sugar spa seem pretty good option to spend some of my winning before heading back home at night. Got introduced to April, she is about 5'3 skinny petite build, one of the top 5 pair of natural C size perky tits that I got my hands on this year, clean shave clam and a little Asian booty that fits her body shape very well. Got inks on her left thigh, on top of that cute kitty and shoulder area. Really unique pretty look, like an Asian mix with European type with that tall nose of hers, certainly left an impression in my head.

    We went to shower first to wash off funk on my 5 hour session at the poker table, while I was just getting familiar with April, Lia popped her head and flashes me her tits and ask do I need an extra pair of hands, as much as I would like to, I am more intrigued by April so I turned her down, but Lia was also a real decent looker. Got a quick sample BJ and a little lfk in the shower, I pined her against the glass and rub my rod against that shaved clam raw, she tempt me with a little tease of the entrance, but no dice on the raw action still plenty of fun to be had still with this sexy minx.

    Back to the room she stepped on my back a little bit to release some of the tension that I had accumulated from all those hours sitting in the car and at the tables. Little nail scratch and catbaths and we are off with some rim action. She is a real shy explorer, not a whole lot of exploration with that tongue of hers, but the BLS and rod Polish was solid, had better with rim at Sugar spa tbh. Turned around and we got back to where we were, she continue to tease the raw kitty on rod action, she was pretty moist as she grinds on the rod with her pink taco. I flop her down for a little DATY to made sure we are not needing for lube, got her pretty wet real quick, shoved my hard rod in that mouth of hers while 1 hand still rubbing that clam. BJ was way better than rim, neat and slow, she didn't need hand and just let me just facefucks her when she realize she can DT my size. Suit up with a hat and went deep diving standing Mish, so we can both watch the action in our reflecting in the mirror. Tried all the best sides, but she squeeze best in K9 imo, grabs that cute little booty and pound her hard until my every drop fills the hat. It was a bit colder, so I didn't ask for shower before I leave, Soomi did swing by as I was getting dressed, looking real fine too, damn where does Sugar get these fine specimens, I think I am going to make another trip down here before they rotate out.

    House: 60.

    Offering: 160.

    Service: BBBJ, DT, DFK, DATY, Rim, BLS, CFS.

  2. #888
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Healing Massage in Lakeside

    Selena greeted me at the door and introduced me to Emily past her room. The place does not have a huge sign. Healing Massage is posted on the door. She's very friendly and asks me how long. I opt for an hour. I asked her if I could try the other girl and have Selena come in for the second half and she agreed. (I tipped them both accordingly of course.) 60 for the hour house fee.

    Led me to a large room with red lights. Emily the other masseuse came in and gave me a nice back rub. She has a nice firm massage. Maybe around early mid 40's. She focused under my shoulder blades after I asked. Loosened it up quite a bit. I asked if Selena could come in. She's been massaging me for a few months and she already knows my trigger points. She got on her elbows and knees on my back. Before Emily left I gave her the tip.

    Selena stepped on my back for a bit there are no hand rails here so I asked her to use her knees and elbows instead. She focused on my upper back along my spine and really loosened up. Since I've been going to her a lot of my lower back twisting range of motion has come back. When times about up I asked her for another 30 minutes. She stood up and used a new tool to really get some good leverage on my traps. She then began to slowly work her finger tips down my spine. Around my nipples and started stroking junior.

    Her slow sensual HJ is unparalleled. Her sexy demeanor after such a relaxing massage has me popping in minutes. Kisses down my neck. Bites my ear. Tickles my taint. After cleaning me up I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. One of the best in massages and attitudes.

  3. #887
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Lia at Sugar Spa

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you don't stop making fake users I'm going to ban your spa on this thread as well.

    A2

  4. #886
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Dora at Pure Massage

    This is called Pure massage but it should just be called Pier kinky because this is all about that extra activities. So I had a Asian girl named Dora but she had a Latina ass that's for sure. I love a girl with a soft ass too something about sliding my cock between those cheeks just gets me going. Places easy to find actually really clean too had a bleach smell to it which always puts me at ease. Hate to think about what you guys done to those sheets before I get there LOL. She took me by the hand I laid there waiting for all my stomach no towel of course. She offered a nice little rub down before the main event. Little ball play with their tongue before putting the cover on. I love how she blows me and juggles my balls at the same time. She was nice and tight got pretty wet and cowgirl before switching reverse. She really shook that ass almost had me nut but I always finish in doggy. Today was a lazy dog session slid myself in grabbed her titties and really wrote that pony. Place gets two cocks up recommendation.

  5. #885
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    A perfect Latina ass on Bianca at Star Spa

    If there's something better than a huge Latina ass to pound or I just don't know what it is. Bianca was my girl beautiful brunette girl. That booty was 100 % Colombian. She was in a sexy tube top with no bra on those nipples are just pointing at me wanting to come out. Nice little booty shorts too. Who cares if it's cold I love it when they dress like this. Very young too definitely in her twenties I don't know where they have time to work out but damn this girl had a firm body.Went back to the room when she gave me a pretty good massage actually. She is her elbows and her forearms to kind of get deep in kind of call me by surprise. The last thing I was expecting was a massage LOL. I was really handsy ran my hand up her skirt she didn't seem to mind then I pulled it up and she was wearing a beautiful little blue thong. At this point she pulled out those tits ran them up and down my back and I knew I was going to get lucky. After some nice hand job fun she put the rubber on she stood at side of the table l, bent over so I could grab her ass while she blew me. I love the way she swirled her tongue up and down my cock.Boy we went right into reverse cowgirl and damn she can shake that ass. I'm ready to explode after a couple minutes I put her head down ass up and I take her and doggy. I got the good hook up here. Definitely gets two dongs up for recommendation.

  6. #884
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Sharon (Latina) Waples

    The moment I saw Sharon, I knew I would have a bit of fun, she had a very nice body and she was really cute, she had junk in her trunk like most of his Latina girls hard to tell if it was injections but I was injecting my cock from her from behind that's for sure. I really enjoyed her overall, the massage was great, she knew her stuff and kept it very engaging because she started to tease and it felt really good, that was the last thing I expected I mean who expects a hot girl to actually knows how to give a massage. She said she went to school for a couple years for it but that's not what I came for but it's great to get it either way, on the flip she started to flirt and give me a nice HJ to get me going. I think good handjobs are missing these days. I know these girls do the full menu but it's great to start off with a nice long handy to get you going. Most girls just want to get the rubber on and get on top. She took her time jerking me off and rubbing my chest hair it was pretty damn sweet. We agreed on the services, once we agreed she started to put the cover on and she stood me up, undressed and she went on her knees and started to suck on my cock like a pro, she seemed to start pleasuring herself too, then I stud her up carried her and started to fuck her in standing Mish, it felt so good, then I laid her on her back on the table and started to pound that kitty, she started to moan and brace herself, she was really into it, then I exploded in the bag and I was really satisfied, I might need to come back and give her tight ass another go.

  7. #883
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Joy at Sugar

    Read the reviews and have to give her a try! Real cute package I'm guessing 5 ft 3 and I'm terrible at bust size, but they were very responsive. I had to wait in their holding box for about 10 minutes but it was well worth it. Got in the room have her house fee plus tip $2 all in. After a quick wipe down she went to work first with dfk and then as we got to the table a great cat bath with rimming and tuma. She excelled at this. On the flip she came up to kiss but I went for a blue mouth wash for both of us. Great oral skills and multiple positions before I finished CIM. Wish I could have gone back for more!

  8. #882

    In search of the smallest waist

    As the title suggests, I'm in search of a provider with the smallest waist, proportions would be a plus but a waist I can wrap my hands around would be great. Message me!

  9. #881
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    Ronson Spa Latina heat

    It's great that I got a hot looking Latina. I've seen some girls before Latina ones they look so plastic, Alex had no injections in that ass except for me injecting myself from behind LOL. Really hot girl smoking body and happy to give a full menu. She was wearing some scraps at first I thought that was kind of weird but underneath was pure g-string and sexy bra. I took a shower first to freshen up before she started the massage. Nice slow strokes and a really slow tease. Has she grab the boys while I was laying on my stomach and went at it. I love the attention she gave my inner thigh growing area She stroked me some girls just try to jerk you off She makes sure she got all the areas in my sweet spots. I was hard to steal. She put the cover on and went to town blowing me. This girl sucks like a vacuum cleaner beautiful lips all over my cock. Lead up to a great session of Mish, cowgirl and then finishing a doggie. I'll be back for more.

  10. #880

    A quickie report for the quickie

    Just left 1224 Spa on Greensfield near Christian roofing. Really great grab and go experience tbh. Nice ladies running the place. But yeah my provider went by Belen? Something along the lines. Fobby accent but was rather pretty. Pretty good at the all over massage. Girl got some muscle. I'm not sure what the max level of service is at the place but I opted for L2 bare BBJ. I feel like you can go all the way. Either way, she got me feeling good. Put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Cheers.

  11. #879

    Couple In FS Spa

    Hello.

    Saw a couple enter a spa I go to that I get BBFS. Couple got out of their vehicle. She was dressed as if she was going to a job interview or church. I stood around to see if they were going to a chicken place next door. But I am surprised to see she walks in front of her partner and opens the spa door to go in. About one hour later that I pass by their vehicle is still parked there. Would like to be a fly in the wall and see if the masseuse makes a move on him / her. Knowing what occurs in these places this spa sure fits that stereotype. I would not take my significant other to the place unless I wanted to try a threesone. Hope they had fun.

    Spartan.

  12. #878
    SD Ocean.

    Asked for Tifanny they looked at me like I was crazy, I got Zoala? 5'2 black hair nice D sized tits probably the best look girls I've seen here IMO. Great BBBJ she was very playful and into it sucked on my balls I fucked her mouth, gave it to her missionary then doggy she was pretty loud I took my time used up more then half hour would definitely see her again. The honey pack worked wonders.

    Cheers.

    I really need to stop coming here I'm going to go broke.

  13. #877
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Bombshell hottie Antonella at Waple

    Look I get everybody says their experience was the best and their girl was the hottest but I'm not lying this girl Antonella must have a bigger porn collection of me the way she gets down. She is a Pure pro at this. She had the most beautiful straight long hair that came in handy when I was wrapping around my wrist and pounding her from behind. Super thin waist with the super big ass. Probably injections but the only thing I was worried about was injecting my cock in her from behind. Under two bills for the tip too which was a deal for a girl like this. Sexy pouty lips too. They look great wrapped around my cock even with a cover on. I love a girl that doesn't go light on the handy and the titty fuck either. Should get me near exploding then slow it down because she know I wanted that ass. She rides good but reverse cowgirl is definitely her best position. Lay back and his watch her ass cheeks clap it is crazy. Finishing missionary actually she wrapped her legs around me bury my face in her titties and squeezed every ounce of juice out of me. I'm saying this girl's top 10 for sure.

  14. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by Prip42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on AI Spa off of Rancho Bernardo Rd? Can't find any info here or other sites, seems new.
    It looks like a new spa. Anyone have anything to report? Legit?

  15. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddy3831  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on the Escondido latinas mentioned in the other thread, feel free to dm!
    Did you ever find the information you were looking for? Seems like Escondido is really quiet these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape