Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #768

    Asian or latina?

    Is she Asian or Latina? A description would be nice.

  2. #767

    Wildflower

    As someone that used to love to hit up Wildflower any time I needed a good massage I am sad to say that I think time is catching up with them. I saw Tina and Summer a few times since mid summer and every session was worse than the last. Both the massage and the finish just isn't what they used to be.

  3. #766
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Lisa at Waples

    Lisa was my girl and she was pretty hot from top to bottom. And all natural C cup melons. After the usual routine of a massage she lay between my legs put the cover on is blew the hell out of me. I mean there must have been gold in my cock the way this girl was sucking. Great eye contact and she let me hold her head down for a face fucking. Then she got on top and she grind it away. She leaned in so I guess I'd sucking on those titties. She made the sexiest noises as I sucked her tits. It was so tight. I drilled it from the bottom to see those titties bounce. She had a great ass so I definitely had to put her in dog and pound my way home. Nothing better than seeing big titties flop as you pound to go from behind. Afterwards typical cleanup bottled water hug and kiss goodbye. Place is definitely worth a repeat.

  4. #765
    Where is this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    When I saw both Yoki and Honey standing at the door matching petite frames, long black hair, and inviting smiles I knew I was in for it. Both 5'2", but that's where the similarities ended: Yoki had that shy, soft energy with natural B-cups and a quiet sensuality, while Honey oozed confidence, her natural D-cups barely contained in her tight top, all sass and heat. Together? Perfect storm.

    They led me in, undressed me slowly, four hands exploring, teasing, syncing up like they'd done this dance a hundred times. The chemistry between them was unreal playful glances, soft giggles, and not a second of wasted motion. Yoki started with slow kisses down my chest while Honey handled the warm-up below, taking the lead with a wet, deep BBBJ that had my toes curling. Moments later, Yoki joined her one worked the base while the other teased the tip, switching back and forth with smooth precision and eye contact that made it all even hotter.

    The cover came on, and we moved to full CFS multiple rounds, multiple positions, and non-stop attention. Started with Yoki in CG tight, snug, and quietly intense, her hips rolling as she leaned in close. Honey wasn't just watching she was whispering encouragement, kissing my neck, running her hands across our bodies until it was her turn. She mounted with purpose, taking me in with a moan and riding hard while Yoki licked and kissed wherever she could reach.

    We rotated through doggy, mish, standing, and even a brief double-kiss CG switch that nearly broke me. These two never stopped touching, teasing, and syncing every move felt like part of a well-rehearsed routine built to ruin resolve.

    Finished in mish with Honey, her legs high, body quivering, while Yoki kissed my chest and whispered soft Mandarin in my ear. My whole body gave out at the end.

    They cleaned me up together warm towels, soft laughter, and one final kiss from each before I stumbled out the door, smiling like a fool.

    Activities: Four hands BBBJ (deep, wet, synchronized), multiple position CFS (CG, K9, mish, standing).

  5. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Iupvoteeveryth  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...892760891.html

    I got a message that Yuli would be back to work on Nov 1st and was asked if I would like to be her first customer. I sent a message right back saying YES!

    I've seen Yuli many times now and she treats me with GFE service every time. Sometimes with providers that you see regularly, the sessions can become quite scripted and even routine. Not so with Yuli. She gets quite creative with me and although we do multiple positions, Russian titty fucking, LFK / DFK (lots of that) DATY, DATO, TUMA, and 69 we vary how we do it, and for how long.

    We are in room 5, the room is large, with a big bed and a sofa. We started the session with the usual LFK / DFK but quickly got into 69 position. I love eating Yuli's sweet pussy and fingering her asshole as she devours my cock. Just a few minutes in I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm (MINE. Which is pretty unusual for me) so I started pumping my cock into her mouth and she started to moan as she knew I was going to blow in her mouth soon. I kept fucking her mouth as she lay on top of me and finally blew a massive load and she took every drop. She then continued bobbing on my cock and I could feel a little jizz run out of her mouth. The sensation was incredible, and felt like I was still cumming. I wasn't sure if she would swallow that big load and when she got some tissue, I knew she was going to spit it out.

    I usually don't cum that fast and we still had a good 40 minutes to go, but she knew that she could trust my cock to come back to full strength pretty quick so she started licking my balls and doing a soft HJ. I got hard again within minutes and asked her to blow me again. I let her work my cock with her mouth for a long time (20 minutes) and then she put a hat on. She mounted me RCG and slowly worked her way to CG (Love that twisting motion). When she was facing me she started going faster with ACG and bent down to DFK. I could feel that I might blow again, so I told her to give me her pussy from behind so I could fuck her DOGGY. I held her ass cheeks as I pumped her pussy hard and then I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth again, so she pulled the hat off and took me deep into her mouth while I pumped my cock in and out until I came again.

    I love Yuli's attitude, looks and stellar service. That's why she is definitely one of my ATF's. My another ATF fairy asked me do one more time with her when I walked out, I told her maybe tomorrow, LOL.
    Sounds like a great time! What was the damage for the two-rounder with Yuli?

  6. #763
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 33

    No cover needed with Lily at Ronson

    Wow this is all bare skin and it felt great. Her name was Lily. Smoking hot girl big titties but a real ass. She knows what to do with it too. The massage itself was really good nice and firm. She got to the ass and definitely played with the boys getting me hard as a rock. No cover for the BJ and it was nice and wet. She can go deep in her throat and she loves to do the cat bath around the balls. When it was time for her to mail me I realized before she got on that she wasn't going to put a cover on I said are you okay with us going bare. She said yes for a little extra and it was worth it. She slipped that wet p* on my cock and I got her nice and wet fast. It felt so warm and I might have been the first Dick of the day because she was tight as hell. She rocked back and forth till they grab those titties. Put in reverse cowgirl and pounded that ass from the bottom. Went doggy and she felt even tighter. Pulled out at the end jerked off over those big tits. This girl was the best kind of fun.

  7. #762

    AI Spa

    Anyone have any info on AI Spa off of Rancho Bernardo Rd? Can't find any info here or other sites, seems new.

  8. #761
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    VIP Benson-Summer

    Stopped by VIP Benson again and had summer this time. A nice little cutie with a decent English and a decent size rack. She was a wearing a cute purple form fitting dress enough to show you she got something hiding underneath. She took me to the room left I got undressed and layed down on the bed. She then preceded to work out the knots in my shoulder pretty well. So better then the ones who just lightly touch you but not CMT level. Then the teasing started brushed up against my nads and as I turned over she asked the standard questions while showing me a little bit of what I will be having today. Sexy MM Ds that look good on her body. Cute little pink lips with some slender legs to go along with it. So overall a good package to dine on. After showing everything of course I had already said yes to her question before that But I was sure for myself. Gave a quality BJ Aloud me to swap through all positions and then ended with me popping in the bag in missionary.

  9. #760
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84
    When I saw both Yoki and Honey standing at the door matching petite frames, long black hair, and inviting smiles I knew I was in for it. Both 5'2", but that's where the similarities ended: Yoki had that shy, soft energy with natural B-cups and a quiet sensuality, while Honey oozed confidence, her natural D-cups barely contained in her tight top, all sass and heat. Together? Perfect storm.

    They led me in, undressed me slowly, four hands exploring, teasing, syncing up like they'd done this dance a hundred times. The chemistry between them was unreal playful glances, soft giggles, and not a second of wasted motion. Yoki started with slow kisses down my chest while Honey handled the warm-up below, taking the lead with a wet, deep BBBJ that had my toes curling. Moments later, Yoki joined her one worked the base while the other teased the tip, switching back and forth with smooth precision and eye contact that made it all even hotter.

    The cover came on, and we moved to full CFS multiple rounds, multiple positions, and non-stop attention. Started with Yoki in CG tight, snug, and quietly intense, her hips rolling as she leaned in close. Honey wasn't just watching she was whispering encouragement, kissing my neck, running her hands across our bodies until it was her turn. She mounted with purpose, taking me in with a moan and riding hard while Yoki licked and kissed wherever she could reach.

    We rotated through doggy, mish, standing, and even a brief double-kiss CG switch that nearly broke me. These two never stopped touching, teasing, and syncing every move felt like part of a well-rehearsed routine built to ruin resolve.

    Finished in mish with Honey, her legs high, body quivering, while Yoki kissed my chest and whispered soft Mandarin in my ear. My whole body gave out at the end.

    They cleaned me up together warm towels, soft laughter, and one final kiss from each before I stumbled out the door, smiling like a fool.

    Activities: Four hands BBBJ (deep, wet, synchronized), multiple position CFS (CG, K9, mish, standing).

    Finish: Covered, deep in mish with Honey.

    Bodies:

    Yoki: Chinese, 5'2", long black hair, natural B-cups, clean-shaved, quiet and sensual.

    Honey: Chinese, 5'2", long black hair, natural D-cups, clean-shaved, bold and wild.

    Vibe: Ultimate PSE duo balance of soft and fierce, nonstop action.

    Repeat?: No-brainer. This duo set the bar.

    Damage: . 7 HF EXTRA tip: $. 3 each provider.

  10. #759
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Alina at Smile Spa

    This place is on Balboa avenue and the packs a punch like Rocky LOL. Alina was 19 years old I'd say. Beautiful natural face and even better huge natural titties. She has some sexy ink too right on her thigh and when I was drilling her missionary I grabbed a hell of it while I pounded her. Best part was the BBBJ. He likes to use her tongue to lick the top and get a little bit of the pre jizz. She can take it deep too I love the gagging sound she would make. For the main event of course writing was her choice. First cowgirl then reverse. I laid back in it that nice round ass to all the work. Then I put her face down ass up I grabbed her arms held her from behind and pounded her. I pulled out of the end and I dropped the load right on her titties while she was on her knees. Pretty much the perfect weekend.

  11. #758

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Iupvoteeveryth  [View Original Post]
    Totally ture, Angela is a sweetheart and will tend to your every need. She has a very round butt & Nice body and curly hair. She really is an excellent provider and makes you feel warm and appreciated throughout the entire session. She gave me a great massage. Lots of oil, rubbed her tits all over my back, legs, face, and everything else you can possibly imagine! She had me go on all 4's and licked my ass for a bit. I gave it the college try once again, but it's still not my thing. TUMA lovers will have a blast! 69, DATY; pussy is squishy. Get a bucket and a mop because she definitely is a squirter, I have verified that and have honestly never seen anything like it before in my life! Just like the movies fellasl, paid extra for squirt but it definitely worth it. She is a fantastic provider who does pretty much anything and everything to make sure you have the best time possible!
    Does anyone know where this Angela currently is?

  12. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBandito  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area today and decided to swing by serenity to check out the talent. I was greeted by Kiki. She took me back to the room and I handed over the 50 house fee. She left and I got undressed and laid down on the table. Few minutes later Kiki came back into the room and started the massage. Massage was typical for these places. Quick and decent with quite a bit of teasing. Kiki positioned herself at the head of the table and bent over rubbing my ass and lower back while I played up dress. She finally got undressed and asked me to flip over. Once I flipped over she positioned started with a HJ and BBBJ. While she was blowing me she asked if I wanted BBFS. Inquired about how much and she offered it up for a 250 tip. Got up got the cash out of my jeans and handed it over. Walking back to the table and Kiki dropped to her knees and started blowing me again. Got her up and on the table for standing doggy. Pussy felt amazing in doggy and BBFS is wild. Flipped her over for a little missionary. Was having a hard time not cumming in each position. Sucked on her nice c cups while slowly fucking her until I picked up speed and started fucking her harder. She was starting to moan and I about to cum. Pulled out and shot my load on her stomach. Kiki cleaned us both up and sent me on my way. BBFS is absolutely insane and felt so good. Highly recommend if you guys are in the area.
    $250 for BBFS? For that kind of money she should allowed you BBFS CIP!!

  13. #756
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Yuli at Mira Mesa Wellness

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...892760891.html

    I got a message that Yuli would be back to work on Nov 1st and was asked if I would like to be her first customer. I sent a message right back saying YES!

    I've seen Yuli many times now and she treats me with GFE service every time. Sometimes with providers that you see regularly, the sessions can become quite scripted and even routine. Not so with Yuli. She gets quite creative with me and although we do multiple positions, Russian titty fucking, LFK / DFK (lots of that) DATY, DATO, TUMA, and 69 we vary how we do it, and for how long.

    We are in room 5, the room is large, with a big bed and a sofa. We started the session with the usual LFK / DFK but quickly got into 69 position. I love eating Yuli's sweet pussy and fingering her asshole as she devours my cock. Just a few minutes in I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm (MINE. Which is pretty unusual for me) so I started pumping my cock into her mouth and she started to moan as she knew I was going to blow in her mouth soon. I kept fucking her mouth as she lay on top of me and finally blew a massive load and she took every drop. She then continued bobbing on my cock and I could feel a little jizz run out of her mouth. The sensation was incredible, and felt like I was still cumming. I wasn't sure if she would swallow that big load and when she got some tissue, I knew she was going to spit it out.

    I usually don't cum that fast and we still had a good 40 minutes to go, but she knew that she could trust my cock to come back to full strength pretty quick so she started licking my balls and doing a soft HJ. I got hard again within minutes and asked her to blow me again. I let her work my cock with her mouth for a long time (20 minutes) and then she put a hat on. She mounted me RCG and slowly worked her way to CG (Love that twisting motion). When she was facing me she started going faster with ACG and bent down to DFK. I could feel that I might blow again, so I told her to give me her pussy from behind so I could fuck her DOGGY. I held her ass cheeks as I pumped her pussy hard and then I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth again, so she pulled the hat off and took me deep into her mouth while I pumped my cock in and out until I came again.

    I love Yuli's attitude, looks and stellar service. That's why she is definitely one of my ATF's. My another ATF fairy asked me do one more time with her when I walked out, I told her maybe tomorrow, LOL.

  14. #755
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Cici Alley Spa & Donations?

    She's been mentioned before but Cici at Alley Spa gives an awesome massage and offers a great BBBJ.

    Was curious what the avg donation for a HE or BBBJ is these days, I want to tip fairly but also don't want to cause inflation but tipping too much. Thanks!

  15. #754
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Anna at Navajo road

    Off Navajo Road definitely worth a trip. Came in and met Anna. Nice firm body big fake titties. Back in the room she did about a 30-minute massage she put some real effort into it and got me all relaxed. When it was time to wake up Junior she started to give me a handy while I laid on my stomach. She flipped me over sorry to blow me and put the rubber on and got on top. She rocked back and forth then up and down then I flipped her dog and I pounded her till I was done. Overall great Friday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape