Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 825 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 12364
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11104
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    You only post about Baoju, Jinye, and Happy, which all have the same owner. Unfortunately that makes you look like a shill. What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?
    Not only that he's posting dupes. 11104 is a word-for-word copy of 11075.

  2. #11103

    What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.
    You only post about Baoju, Jinye, and Happy, which all have the same owner. Unfortunately that makes you look like a shill. What other Portland area AMPs have you been to?

  3. #11102
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.

  4. #11101

    Beauty spa. Heidi

    I didn't spend much on Black Friday shopping. Had extra cash. I decided to try something new after reading a few good reviews about Gina at Beauty spa.

    Didn't met Gina at front. It was Heidi greeted me. Kind of petite. She looked cute with her big eyes. Also looked wild because of her yellow / blonde hair. I paid Heidi the donation. She was ready to go down for business. We got naked. LFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ & CFS. Very tight pussy. I also loved her hair color.

    When I was leaving. Mimi & Gina came to say hi & gave me hugs. Gina looked great. I like Mimi better. She looked pretty & had bigger breasts & round butt. I will see Gina again or try Mimi next time. They are so different. Heidi is cute & petite. Mimi is busty.

  5. #11100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by nopeanderson  [View Original Post]
    Is that total including the price you pay at the door? Someone said Candy was 3 now?
    Yes that's all in. I never go over $$ total. They can ask for $$$ all they want.

    What I do is pay the house fee to get in the room, either 30,45 or 60 min whatever the house fee. On the flip I offer the remainder as tip. If they they want more, I tell them that's all I got. I have never been turned down.

    Every now and then Ill have and extra $20 and it usual turns the frown upside down. The only time I have ever paid $$$ was after $$ for the first girl and another comes in asking for $ to join. I've done that one other time.

  6. #11099

    Heidi at Beauty Spa

    Think blonde highlights, petite frame, large bust.

    I didn't indulge today but, looks worthwhile to check out.

  7. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    It is a massage only place.
    Boy they are really going to regret choosing that name then. It'd be like opening a place called "Good Times Lucky Brewery" that doesn't serve beer.

  8. #11097

    Banjul Westside

    Oh well, the Westside search continues. Thanks for confirming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    It is a massage only place.

  9. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'm really curious too. I texted last night and they said they are not related te the shop on 82nd.
    It is a massage only place.

  10. #11095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'm really curious too. I texted last night and they said they are not related te the shop on 82nd.
    I texted them also. Shop just opened recently when I asked. You answered the question I was going to eventually ask them if they were connected. They sent me a pic of the printed menu sign. 50/ hhr, 50/45, 70/ hr, and other options typical for a legit shop. Only way to confirm is someone toftt a session. I may go out to scout later today to check the vibe.

  11. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    1. 5 for half. 2. 0 for 1 hour.
    Is that total including the price you pay at the door? Someone said Candy was 3 now?

  12. #11093

    Baoju Westside

    I'm really curious too. I texted last night and they said they are not related te the shop on 82nd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domekak  [View Original Post]

  13. #11092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Yesterday

    Went to candy hopping to find another one like yoko with no luck. Would have stayed some really cute girls there but way over priced with house fee wanted 3 bills for an hour. I ended up at yi chi on 82nd across from hong phat for just over 2 with house fee for an hour can't remember the girls name but was pretty early 30's great body shit massage skills which is rare for this place in my experience great BBBJ though and wanted money upfront which I don't like doing her reasons were so that she didn't have to leave the room once we started and it is better to negotiate in that respect because I still had my clothes on and could have walked if no deal was made.

    All and all was a good time other than massage was very lacking.

  14. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    How long has that place been there? Kind of ironic that the apartment developer allegedly bought out Sunset Strip and shut it down (supposedly because they didn't want such a "seedy" business across the street) only for an AMP to open up next door. Is it safe to assume girls here will rotate from the east side sister stores?

    That location is pretty convenient. I may be able to swing by this week.
    Super curious on this one. Can't wait to hear your report back.

  15. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    1. 5 for half. 2. 0 for 1 hour.
    I've tried 1.5 for half at Candy and Bajou but always get told it's 2.0.

    Do I just need to say ok I'll walk to get the 1.5? I may be too quick to just give up the extra. 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape