Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 12370
-
12-02-25 16:13 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 148I texted them also. Shop just opened recently when I asked. You answered the question I was going to eventually ask them if they were connected. They sent me a pic of the printed menu sign. 50/ hhr, 50/45, 70/ hr, and other options typical for a legit shop. Only way to confirm is someone toftt a session. I may go out to scout later today to check the vibe.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 15:41 #11094Regular Member

Posts: 23Is that total including the price you pay at the door? Someone said Candy was 3 now?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:45 #11093Senior Member

Posts: 128Baoju Westside
I'm really curious too. I texted last night and they said they are not related te the shop on 82nd.
Originally Posted by Domekak
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 13:58 #11092Senior Member

Posts: 195Yesterday
Went to candy hopping to find another one like yoko with no luck. Would have stayed some really cute girls there but way over priced with house fee wanted 3 bills for an hour. I ended up at yi chi on 82nd across from hong phat for just over 2 with house fee for an hour can't remember the girls name but was pretty early 30's great body shit massage skills which is rare for this place in my experience great BBBJ though and wanted money upfront which I don't like doing her reasons were so that she didn't have to leave the room once we started and it is better to negotiate in that respect because I still had my clothes on and could have walked if no deal was made.
All and all was a good time other than massage was very lacking.
-
12-02-25 13:33 #11091Senior Member

Posts: 74Super curious on this one. Can't wait to hear your report back.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 12:53 #11090Regular Member

Posts: 8I've tried 1.5 for half at Candy and Bajou but always get told it's 2.0.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
Do I just need to say ok I'll walk to get the 1.5? I may be too quick to just give up the extra. 5.
-
12-02-25 01:45 #11089Senior Member

Posts: 10041. 5 for half. 2. 0 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by NeopAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 01:30 #11088Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Ruby. Love Spa
New girl Ruby at Love Spa, she is curvy and graceful and has a pretty damn good BJ. Dark hair, C cup tits, a nice ass, and pound her kitty as much as I wanted. Also she was wearing a cute strapless top and yoga pants and something about the outfit fulfilled a fantasy of mine.
Got in 69 with a few FIV. DFK, a BBBJ w / DT, and for CFS, CG, ACG, and k9 where I blew on her back after. After a cooldown "massage" also got in a bonus tuggy wuggy for a total pipe cleaning. Happy Mongering!
-
12-01-25 21:32 #11087Regular Member

Posts: 15Sauki Soft Touch
Hey Guys, I am looking for a mobile massage therapist who went by Hinata. She was half Japanese, half Brazilian and did outcall massages in Oregon and Washington. She worked for a company called Sauki's Soft Touch and her scheduler went by kuromi. I used to see her regularly and she was the best therapeutic masseuse ever. Not only a great massage but she was also a great conversationalist and always made me feel completely rejuvenated. I used to see her at least once every 2 months but then I had to move out of the country for 6 months for work. And when I came back her number stopped working. Their google page is still up but the numbers don't work anymore.
I know it is a long shot but I was hoping if someone here knows who I am talking about if you can let me know if she is still around. Thanks.
-
12-01-25 18:27 #11086Senior Member

Posts: 126Vicki at Baoju
I decided to just confirm for myself. Indeed Nancy from Happy from months back, and Vicki wasn't my cup of tea. Not bad looking, just nothing remarkable about her appearance. Nancy is as good as people say so won't add anything else.
-
12-01-25 14:47 #11085Senior Member

Posts: 2035Hot vs Crazy
A few examples, couldn't find the one in color.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 14:29 #11084Senior Member

Posts: 126Baoju Vicki
Has anyone seen Vickie yet at Baoju? Asked for line up and it is indeed Nancy, and this new girl Vickie. Might just have started there, but seeing as they rotate between locations wondering if anyone has intel on her from somewhere else. I've seen Nancy before (assuming it's the one who was at Happy a few months back), and wouldn't mind repeating.
-
12-01-25 13:58 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 138Agreed 100%.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 13:41 #11082Senior Member

Posts: 1873Service VS looks
It reminds me of the Hot vs crazy matrix, Check out that in youtube. But if a girl is new and hot. She does a wonderful job, after a while the honeymoon phase wears off and she does the minimum to get you off, Sad we know. Then there is the average or slightly better than average looking girl who does not get the attention the hot girl but delivers a wonderful relaxing and explosive release time massage, So one never knows, Keep on vising and reporting. Prices are certainly up for the GPS girls. As expected, but usually not worth the extra as the service is lacking.
Have a great day guys and girls. Yes girls visit these places also for the happy endings.
-
12-01-25 13:39 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 263How long has that place been there? Kind of ironic that the apartment developer allegedly bought out Sunset Strip and shut it down (supposedly because they didn't want such a "seedy" business across the street) only for an AMP to open up next door. Is it safe to assume girls here will rotate from the east side sister stores?
Originally Posted by Domekak
[View Original Post]
That location is pretty convenient. I may be able to swing by this week.










Reply With Quote






