Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 16537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16042

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jessica? Is she ever coming back?
    Does anyone have Angela's number. She is also MIA.

  2. #16041

    Physical therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    Not a word. Texted the old shop number (which assumed to be hers or a community phone) and new number. Either get a "no" or "new girl" reply. Shame. She could be bigger than Asian Kim from back in the day if she went a solo act.
    Somebody posted something about her getting physical therapy to explain her absence (probably lockjaw, LOL). Did not say if she would definitely be back.

  3. #16040
    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Jessica? Is she ever coming back?
    Not a word. Texted the old shop number (which assumed to be hers or a community phone) and new number. Either get a "no" or "new girl" reply. Shame. She could be bigger than Asian Kim from back in the day if she went a solo act.

  4. #16039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Jessica

    Has anyone heard from Jessica? Is she ever coming back?

  5. #16038
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    I'm curious about Bobo too. Hopefully a monger with a fresh visit can chime in.

  6. #16037
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    Yes, I've been there multiple times and most recently within past two weeks (saw Gina). The staff is Korean and I've met a couple of them in the past that were in their late 20's, but I think most are in their 30's and 40's. Looks have ranged from 'ok' to 'cute' and I've always received good service for standard tips (menu is open), although none of them were great with the massage. I repeat because that location is convenient for me also. Feel free to PM me.

  7. #16036

    Re Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    Yes, I've been there multiple times periodically; most recently within past two weeks (I saw Gina). Staff is Korean and have met a couple of girls in their late 20's in the past, but I think most others are in 30's or 40's. Looks have ranged from 'ok' to 'cute' and I've always received good service (menu is open), although none of them have been great with the massage. Staff seems to change every 2-3 months and I repeat because it's convenient location for me also.

  8. #16035

    Ddd sexy verified blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u
    I see her advertising all the time but her ads are so wordy I'm not sure what her deal is. Familiar?

    https://tryst.link/massage/classy-sensual-petite-blonde

  9. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u
    I had heard Haylee is only L1 now. True or YMMV?

  10. #16033

    Yes and new girl

    Two items: Megan is amazing and $oul has new girl this evening so fresh talent for those who want something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess

  11. #16032
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again.
    What is the HOB, never heard of it or read it referenced here before.

  12. #16031

    Bobo

    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.

  13. #16030
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u

  14. #16029

    Anyone Been Rubbed Down By Megan?

    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess

  15. #16028

    HOB & Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again. I do remember seeing them on 103rd and I know that I saw Melanie and Yvonne but I don't remember which was which anymore. She says that her number has not change but heck if I have it. If anyone know how to get in touch, PM me if you would. I could use a good stretch again.
    Wow, I haven't heard that name and place in like ten years! I remember the place near Jammes Rd. If they are setting up shop somewhere message the number or ad. Yvonne I never knew but have seen Melanie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape