Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 16529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16034
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    I'm curious about Bobo too. Hopefully a monger with a fresh visit can chime in.

  2. #16033
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    Yes, I've been there multiple times and most recently within past two weeks (saw Gina). The staff is Korean and I've met a couple of them in the past that were in their late 20's, but I think most are in their 30's and 40's. Looks have ranged from 'ok' to 'cute' and I've always received good service for standard tips (menu is open), although none of them were great with the massage. I repeat because that location is convenient for me also. Feel free to PM me.

  3. #16032

    Re Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.
    Yes, I've been there multiple times periodically; most recently within past two weeks (I saw Gina). Staff is Korean and have met a couple of girls in their late 20's in the past, but I think most others are in 30's or 40's. Looks have ranged from 'ok' to 'cute' and I've always received good service (menu is open), although none of them have been great with the massage. Staff seems to change every 2-3 months and I repeat because it's convenient location for me also.

  4. #16031

    Ddd sexy verified blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u
    I see her advertising all the time but her ads are so wordy I'm not sure what her deal is. Familiar?

    https://tryst.link/massage/classy-sensual-petite-blonde

  5. #16030
    Quote Originally Posted by MJohnson218  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u
    I had heard Haylee is only L1 now. True or YMMV?

  6. #16029

    Yes and new girl

    Two items: Megan is amazing and $oul has new girl this evening so fresh talent for those who want something new.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess

  7. #16028
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again.
    What is the HOB, never heard of it or read it referenced here before.

  8. #16027

    Bobo

    Has anyone been to Bobo (formaly My Favor) lately? It is a convenient location for me but haven't been there.

    For quite a long time. Now that I am getting back into the hobby thinking about stopping.

    In but wondering if the menu is open or limited. Hopefully someone has checked them out lately and will share.

    Some information. Thanks guys.

  9. #16026
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess
    I messaged her but found out she is strictly L1, no FS. That's too bad cause I would have paid extra for that. There are better options for a Nuru type massage. I can highly recommend Haylee for a great massage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/she-must-be-hot-4-u

  10. #16025

    Anyone Been Rubbed Down By Megan?

    I've seen this lady advertising on Tryst and wondering if any of you gentlemen have experienced her Nuru? Ad seems legit but if I am going to drop $$ I'd like to know I'm in for the time of my life.

    https://tryst.link/massage/megan-real-nuru-guru-goddess

  11. #16024

    HOB & Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again. I do remember seeing them on 103rd and I know that I saw Melanie and Yvonne but I don't remember which was which anymore. She says that her number has not change but heck if I have it. If anyone know how to get in touch, PM me if you would. I could use a good stretch again.
    Wow, I haven't heard that name and place in like ten years! I remember the place near Jammes Rd. If they are setting up shop somewhere message the number or ad. Yvonne I never knew but have seen Melanie.

  12. #16023

    HOB Melanie

    Can anyone refresh my memory did Melanie ever do more that L1? I really can't remember LOL. Yvonne did but can't remember if Melanie did thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Had great memories there, think Yvonne was the older chick with the golden mouth. Can you post the link where they're posting?

  13. #16022

    HOB good memories

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again. I do remember seeing them on 103rd and I know that I saw Melanie and Yvonne but I don't remember which was which anymore. She says that her number has not change but heck if I have it. If anyone know how to get in touch, PM me if you would. I could use a good stretch again.
    Had great memories there, think Yvonne was the older chick with the golden mouth. Can you post the link where they're posting?

  14. #16021
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again. I do remember seeing them on 103rd and I know that I saw Melanie and Yvonne but I don't remember which was which anymore. She says that her number has not change but heck if I have it. If anyone know how to get in touch, PM me if you would. I could use a good stretch again.
    I can't remember which girl yvonne was. There were several that were working there. I have texted Melanie but I get is one word replies and it takes her forever to respond.

  15. #16020

    Hob

    So the ladies from the HOB are doing a little posting again. I do remember seeing them on 103rd and I know that I saw Melanie and Yvonne but I don't remember which was which anymore. She says that her number has not change but heck if I have it. If anyone know how to get in touch, PM me if you would. I could use a good stretch again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape