Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5300

    Carolina Charm

    Saw her a few years back. Can be a little tricky to coordinate with her, can get cold feet. DM me if you have seen her and let's share notes. May make an effort to see her again soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-555e54dfa3da

  2. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I guess she's either looking for a unicorn, or she's just using the site for giggles / for validation.
    Plenty of girls on there are captain Ahab hunting for the Moby (Money) Dick whale. Wanting someone to pay thousands for absolutely nothing in return besides some dinners. Eventually one chump will sign up for it, so the patient fisherman girls sit and wait weeks / months.

  3. #5298

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider887  [View Original Post]
    Yep has exactly the same experience. No response not interested even upon high offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I have sent her messages. Am yet to hear back from her.
    Thanks. I guess she's either looking for a unicorn, or she's just using the site for giggles / for validation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 588c048d-a43f-48a7-a6f6-1856b14fcc43_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #5297

    SA Referrals

    I no longer have the free time to hunt with the new environment we are in SA seems to be the safest bet. Looking for any solid SB preferable that host. I know we keep the great ones in our back pockets and don't share so I'm willing to pay a referral fee instead of blowing money and time on the site. Anyone with some hidden Jem's DM me.

  5. #5296

    Precious

    I found Precious on a dating site and recognized her pictures from Seeking. I currently don't subscribe. Reached out to her and she indicated that she was pay to play. Quoted me $450 for BBJ and FS. The vibe I got was that she wasn't GFE and she would be bolting once I nutted. Has anyone else taken her for a test drive and were you able to negotiate a better rate?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-9a4a8e6338ff

  6. #5295

    Helen

    Helen is thinking of visiting the Raleigh area. Let me know if interested so I can pass it on to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-78bb1534679b

  7. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    This is more curiosity than anything, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone post about experiences with dates from SB and only see Seeking. I have looked, but usually spend time with SB (very limited success, but still fun), and am curious why it doesn't seem more popular. Am I wasting my time and should switch over?
    SB is built on credits which I stay away from like the plague. They also seemed to me to have a ton of fake profiles. Fakes combined with credits led to a bad experience for me but glad it worked for you.

  8. #5293

    Some success and SB and SDM

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    This is more curiosity than anything, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone post about experiences with dates from SB and only see Seeking. I have looked, but usually spend time with SB (very limited success, but still fun), and am curious why it doesn't seem more popular. Am I wasting my time and should switch over?
    I left SA as a premium member several years ago. I got cancelled several times for inappropriate language etc. I joined SB and SDM several years ago. I travel a great deal and have found both to be effective especially with their newer members tab. I have found most the girls use multiple sites so not utilizing SB has not been a problem for me. Never accused by either site of violating the terms of usage of the site.

  9. #5292

    Seeking vs SB

    This is more curiosity than anything, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone post about experiences with dates from SB and only see Seeking. I have looked, but usually spend time with SB (very limited success, but still fun), and am curious why it doesn't seem more popular. Am I wasting my time and should switch over?

  10. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMass  [View Original Post]
    SouthernBelle is now on Tryst under the name Chloe Grace - https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-grace

    In her early 20's she did some porn under the names Jessi Rhodes or Jessie Rhodes. She had an OF under AnnaKabana but deactivated it.
    Those pics are extremely outdated. Anyone spending that kind of money is going to be severly disappointed when they interact with this girl in person.

  11. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    A couple of Seeking reports for you guys:

    1) Southern Belle: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-a7c5fe05fd0b.

    I was a little disappointed here. It felt a little too business-like and impersonal for me. The photos were definitely my body type. I think they may have been from younger days though. Everything is more saggy and droopy these days. Good personality though but I probably wouldn't repeat. 500.

    2) ArabPrincess. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-f087a935f800.

    I HIGHLY recommend her. The absolute perfect body. Really sweet girl. Good communicator. Is willing to host. $500 and worth it.
    SouthernBelle is now on Tryst under the name Chloe Grace - https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-grace

    In her early 20's she did some porn under the names Jessi Rhodes or Jessie Rhodes. She had an OF under AnnaKabana but deactivated it.

  12. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to her too, and might meet for dinner mid-week. Any input so far? She seems super friendly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-a44680b0cd1d
    DTF, 400, might be able to host. Didn't try to negotiate. She's very cute but decided not to pursue for personal reasons.

  13. #5288

    Resending my list of recent SB contacts

    I forgot to include the direct links from SA so let me resend the list of SBs I recently connected with on cell numbers but have not met:

    Sarai (20 yo, seems friendly but probably high $$.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-57fcfeb9bb29

    Kaylee (20 yo, I arranged a coffee M & G and she wanted to upgrade to a full course dinner, which I probably will do. Let me know if anyone has met her).

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f0e5426df961

    Ali (24, dtf but too heavy for me).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-79ded2c75ee6

    Luna (29, probably high $$, might be too much to deal with).

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3ef36328e0c6

    Drew (24, wanted 500 for a hotel date, I decided not to negotiate).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-ec989fa22416

    Lola (28, anyone have a history with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-0229b1d187d4

    Kenzi (26, connected quickly but not responding to texts).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-f026608f46e7

    Lex (25, followed up aggressively with me. Dtf with a history of kink. Seems to be an ex-dancer. Can host occasionally).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-85f0d289b1f9

  14. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I sort of doubt you would see a sting operation coming through Seeking. Nevertheless, there is plenty of other crazy crap that can happen. But yes, I always make it a habit to try an M&G first, even just for 10 minutes or so. Also, always avoid any electronic or paper trail about money-for-sex exchange. Do those things in person.
    Absolutely. They don't need to do live decoy stings in NC, so I'm pretty confident you'll never meet a cop at a M&G to discuss terms. The important thing is to not have discussed anything sexual and monetary in messaging before you go to any meet.

  15. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-79731dac828a

    Decided to jump back into SA after a two year absence. Got a weekly hotel date thing going pretty quick with a 23 yo spinner but like to have 1 or 2 back-ups. I have a car date lined up for Wed night with Lola but with the new solicitation law in NC I want to make sure I am not getting set up. 1. Her page says she has been a member since 2020 and that she's 24, but read what she says - "I'm 18 and don't know why it says. I can show you my I'd" 2. Then my spidey senses went up when the first several texts were ghetto teen slang, but today when we set up the car date it was educated English. 3. I wanted to wait until this Friday but says she is in school in Raleigh Mon-Th 7 am-6 pm and then Friday she is going on a camping trip (an 18 yo camping in 34 degrees, chance of snow).

    The website legal advice is to always start with an M & G so you can prove a basis for companionship. Meanwhile be careful what you say in text messages. Anyone have info on this one (feel free to DM me). Maybe I am being overcautious since I have not heard of any stings with SBs in the triangle area.
    I sort of doubt you would see a sting operation coming through Seeking. Nevertheless, there is plenty of other crazy crap that can happen. But yes, I always make it a habit to try an M&G first, even just for 10 minutes or so. Also, always avoid any electronic or paper trail about money-for-sex exchange. Do those things in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape