Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 37351
-
12-03-25 12:32 #35431Senior Member

Posts: 462Selfie
Some of the hotel asian providers won't see AA men. They may be screening for race. Friend of mine (LOL) was asked his race and said he was Hispanic (he's AA) when he showed up they said no black guy, but he negotiated his way to a good appointment. They may be screening.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 07:29 #35430Senior Member

Posts: 72Nice people
They are pretty cool, usually just the 1 picture, and your good afterwards, most you will get is tons of text about new girls etc. I asked like a year or so ago about the picture and I guess someone didn't pay properly or took their money back afterwards. People fuck it up for us so yeah, LA / Vegas I never had to. As long as you don't give off the bad impression they are nice people. Never had an issue.
Originally Posted by Sam3990
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 23:25 #35429Senior Member

Posts: 113Glad to hear that it's still up and running. Recent reports (in my DMs) indicate they are not great at responding, but if they're still there, fantastic. I love the lowkey nature of it all.
Originally Posted by PocketAces
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 19:11 #35428Senior Member

Posts: 427Cami
Some on here remember when she used to work at Pressure point so in the past she was not legit. Has or had a baby daddy boyfriend that she was trying to be a good girl for.
Originally Posted by JokerBrand
[View Original Post]
Most I ever got was her giving a massage with clearly no bra on and great nipples to notice but that's all. She has a sensual glow to her touch which she uses to keep you coming back. Gave her a big bear hug and she leaped into it and wrapped her legs around me, so she can be flirtatious but that's all.
Search Cami Jewel here or goggle her.
-
12-02-25 18:36 #35427Senior Member

Posts: 192Just download one
I just find one online that is somewhat close -- just like their ads -- and send it to them.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
They call you out on not being the person, but if you're not scary, they won't care.
-
12-02-25 17:54 #35426Senior Member

Posts: 81Selfies
So I will just say it without pussyfooting around. They are afraid of young black men.
Originally Posted by Sam3990
[View Original Post]
They are afraid of them because they have earned a reputation, on the whole.
A minority of that demographic has ruined it for the majority.
They are afraid of being beaten or robbed.
-
12-02-25 17:52 #35425Senior Member

Posts: 67Not really much that isn't said here but overall would repeat. The sign wasn't lit up either when I went so I'm pretty sure it's an schedule in advance place. Only other point is there's a second person since I drew Anna instead of Apple but I can't really say I'm disappointed either way.
Originally Posted by Sixsixths
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 17:09 #35424Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian hotel girls asking for selfie
Facing really a new issue. I see Asian massage girls in Chicago at apartments (kanas), was never asked for a selfie to send. But, When driving through Detroit today, all Asian hotel massage girls (kanas) asking for selfie. Is it normal? I got their contact from stg. I don't want to be blackmailed later. Responses from fellow mongers are much appreciated. TIA.
-
12-02-25 15:37 #35423Senior Member

Posts: 127Sign for downstairs
Spoke to lady upstairs, sing refers to Downstairs business.
Originally Posted by RonJohnson83
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 11:51 #35422OceanDrift47GuestThat's rough, man. The flakiness is out of control lately. Getting stood up is the worst.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 01:34 #35421Senior Member

Posts: 148Teresa
Has anyone been to Commerce Spa and seen Teresa recently? Is she even still there? Is she worth the price of admission? TIA.
-
12-02-25 00:11 #35420Regular Member

Posts: 4All good, massage is cool for me. I can't seem to figure out which add is Cami. Can you send the link or contact info? Is she white, black, Hispanic? Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 20:09 #35419Senior Member

Posts: 157Cami
Advertises on CL under Beauty. Straight legit no hint at all of extras so be warned don't even try it. She's clear about that. Helluva massage though.
Originally Posted by JokerBrand
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 19:22 #35418Regular Member

Posts: 16Saigon New Mgmt
Was driving down Woodward today and saw a large "under new management" sign over the nail salon.
Anyone know if this means changes for the upstairs side of the business?
-
12-01-25 18:35 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
Thanks! Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





