Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 18347
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15827
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    She has an active profile right now under "wendy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-943c39c735cc
    Thanks man. Looks like either she or I blocked one or another. I'm sure she probably had a shitty attitude. I can't really remember LOL.

  2. #15826
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Can meet in the afternoons after work. Is strapped on money for rent and willing to drive within 2 hours from Bmore for $500. Didn't go into details as she's a little thick for my taste. Others may differ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-cae627ec6aca
    I took "I identify as genderqueer and queer. " from her profile to mean not looking for men, or if she saw a man, would be holding her nose the whole time. Was your impression different?

  3. #15825

    Wierdo

    Damn I only searched on her current name. Drove all the way deep into to dc to meet her. She's OK looking. We had agreed on 500.

    She said she's hungry so we walk somewhere to eat. She wants to get a coffee first. I let her pay for it figured ill pay for lunch and the 500 for everything else. She gets pissed I let her buy her own coffee. Starts acting weird then says it's not going to work out. Even though I drove a long way I was OK with it because I could just sense it wasn't going to be a great session.

    Too bad I missed out on her hot friend from a few years ago.

  4. #15824

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen her discussed here before. Any info on this chick?
    She has an active profile right now under "wendy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-943c39c735cc

  5. #15823

    45105 e6 d2451

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody met her? We are supposed to meet tomorrow. Would love any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451
    She may be one of the most reviewed girl in this forum, did you even do a search?

  6. #15822

    Any info on this one

    I know I've seen her discussed here before. Any info on this chick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0255.jpg‎  

  7. #15821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Asian Chick

    Can meet in the afternoons after work. Is strapped on money for rent and willing to drive within 2 hours from Bmore for $500. Didn't go into details as she's a little thick for my taste. Others may differ.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-cae627ec6aca

  8. #15820

    How did the meet go?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197

    Anyone meet with this one yet?? Supposed to meet next week!

    TIA.
    Any updates on Zar?

  9. #15819

    Mariella

    Anybody met her? We are supposed to meet tomorrow. Would love any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

  10. #15818

    Mar

    Two very big thumbs up for Mar. She likes to talk first, her English is a little hard to understand. But overall an excellent experience. Pictures are accurate. Hosted from a hotel last time, and a very reasonable ask.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7da176462fda

  11. #15817

    Links work in the Baltimore posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TttGith  [View Original Post]
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.
    It's all good, Thulenewman posted the original report in the Baltimore section.

    Copying a posted report and pasting it does tend to screw links up, adding ellipses instead of the full link.

  12. #15816

    Camilla

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-8c7f7107e006

    Seems like a pro. In and out quick. I wasted 5 on her. I should have just tried an agency.

    Definitely older than 26 but pics are kinda accurate.

    I.

  13. #15815
    Try this post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...109&viewfull=1#post7454109.

    Quote Originally Posted by TttGith  [View Original Post]
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

  14. #15814

  15. #15813

    Broken links

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Baltimore group, but NOVA is more active and frequently discusses topics in Maryland, so thought I'd share here as well.

    Breanna: real, looks like her pictures. Unsure of what she is up for, we had drinks and that was it. Some odd texting behavior scared me off from her, but her pics are accurate, so maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-a2d7636880b9

    Bondgirl: real, looks like her pics. Was not clear with what she offered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-9359ddd3bf18

    Lena: Offered a hookup for 4, unable to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c4de43aea357

    Skylar: Real, looks better in person. I am not sure what she asks for others. I have some discount plan with her apparently. Really nice girl.
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape