Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 18338
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15818

    Camilla

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-8c7f7107e006

    Seems like a pro. In and out quick. I wasted 5 on her. I should have just tried an agency.

    Definitely older than 26 but pics are kinda accurate.

    I.

  2. #15817
    Try this post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...109&viewfull=1#post7454109.

    Quote Originally Posted by TttGith  [View Original Post]
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

  3. #15816

  4. #15815

    Broken links

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Baltimore group, but NOVA is more active and frequently discusses topics in Maryland, so thought I'd share here as well.

    Breanna: real, looks like her pictures. Unsure of what she is up for, we had drinks and that was it. Some odd texting behavior scared me off from her, but her pics are accurate, so maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-a2d7636880b9

    Bondgirl: real, looks like her pics. Was not clear with what she offered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-9359ddd3bf18

    Lena: Offered a hookup for 4, unable to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c4de43aea357

    Skylar: Real, looks better in person. I am not sure what she asks for others. I have some discount plan with her apparently. Really nice girl.
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

  5. #15814
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.
    Hell, it sounds the agencies might be a better deal now since all the current sbs aren't really a gf experience. They're just overpriced agency girls where you have to get a hotel and you're lucky to get an 1 hour pump.

    I had it good back in days where I had real sbs- its literally a bunch of prostitutes now and the fact they're ugly and gps.

  6. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.
    You paid 1 k for that no wonder all these passable things are asking for 1 k. Real models can be had for 7 in NYC. All the fat chunky Asians in DC want 1 k.

  7. #15812
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.
    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.

  8. #15811

    Tfm?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.

    Girnextdoor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3b42d2ab5986

    Old Asian chick. I don't even know why I chatted with her. Wants a ongoing relationship and 1 k ppm.

    Like ***** you're old and busted. You should pay me.
    Why bother even clicking on those, LOL?? But thanks for your report!

  9. #15810

    Peach

    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.

    Girnextdoor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3b42d2ab5986

    Old Asian chick. I don't even know why I chatted with her. Wants a ongoing relationship and 1 k ppm.

    Like ***** you're old and busted. You should pay me.

  10. #15809

    Emma, 30, DC

    She is real, just the photos are significantly touched up and a lot of makeup.

    High energy / talker but we didn't vibe great. Nice woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f84f14fc7f33

  11. #15808
    I apologize for the bad links. Copy paste for the fail. If you go to this post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...109&viewfull=1#post7454109.

    All the links should work.

  12. #15807

    Man I sure do miss the Covid glory days

    There used to be no shortage of college / sorority type gurls 18-22 that would be on the site. I don't know where these girls have vanished to. Maybe they've realized it's relatively easy to get someone's identity from the site, and don't want to risk it I don't know. But this is one reason why the talent pool is just so bad right now. Another reason is a lot of like local "influencer" type girls used to be on the site. I'm sure they've built up a Rolodex and do this off the site, but it was a lot easier to find girls like that back then. They were generally of higher quality than the girls currently on the site.

  13. #15806

    Re: Unfortunately, all broken links

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi  [View Original Post]
    However, some of the profiles kinda match with what I was able to dig up in some searches. Appreciate the intel.
    Indeed. The links work on Thulenewmam's post on the "WYP, SA, and other SD sites" thread. I guess there was a glitch in the copy and paste.

  14. #15805

    Unfortunately, all broken links

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Baltimore group, but NOVA is more active and frequently discusses topics in Maryland, so thought I'd share here as well.
    However, some of the profiles kinda match with what I was able to dig up in some searches. Appreciate the intel.

  15. #15804

    (MD mostly) data dump

    I posted this in the Baltimore group, but NOVA is more active and frequently discusses topics in Maryland, so thought I'd share here as well.

    Breanna: real, looks like her pictures. Unsure of what she is up for, we had drinks and that was it. Some odd texting behavior scared me off from her, but her pics are accurate, so maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-a2d7636880b9

    Bondgirl: real, looks like her pics. Was not clear with what she offered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-9359ddd3bf18

    Lena: Offered a hookup for 4, unable to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c4de43aea357

    Skylar: Real, looks better in person. I am not sure what she asks for others. I have some discount plan with her apparently. Really nice girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-44e5db437804

    Kayla: Met once, too much smoking, and looked older than her pics. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-80fd7e8e5259

    Nikki: She is a real one. Heaver than her pics indicate, but is a really nice girl and open for affordable play.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-cf0ccf1a4230

    Lauren: Heavier than her pics (see a pattern here?) But is a nice girl, and is open for play. Has a bit of GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-1c3aacdb3d1c

    Avrenim: Weird. I met in person, she was cagy and odd with me. No indication of offering any playtime.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-fe7c0e90eb92

    Baby4 You: She is a real one, looks like her pics, and is ready for play basically 24/7. Usually in a low rent motel. She is a nice girl, but smokes a ton.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-6cded3b72c35

    Trinity: Is much skinner than her pics, perhaps indication of use of some sort. Had a chubby female friend with her hiding in the bathroom. Very low rent incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-f0f3431cf8cb

    Vanessa: Hosts, huge smoker, does not look much like her pics - 30-40 pounds heavier. GPS for what she offers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-1cf1f65a4511

    Jennifer: Real one. Looks better in person. A fun play session.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-d175d575e9f2

    Sari: hosts from her home. Fun play session.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-545ff0e1fb9d

    SassyNikki: I am 95% sure she is a pro. May be two accounts for the same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-98476f0aedf8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-56ddab765c57

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape