Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 30812
-
12-02-25 01:30 #28937Regular Member

Posts: 4Rafaella Capri visit
Saw Rafaella Capri in Raleigh recently. She tours here every 2-3 months, for about a week at a time. Expensive, but well worth it. She has over 200 TER reviews, with avg of 9. 1/8. 8 scores. Would recommend if you want to treat yourself.
https://tryst.link/escort/rafaella-capri
-
12-01-25 22:42 #28936Regular Member

Posts: 25Funky Story
Seems either she moved out (someone else using the phone#) or pre-pared something for all mongers. Texted her today and got a long copy paste response talking about car breakdown and how the date money could help her to get going.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 22:36 #28935Regular Member

Posts: 25There are few occasions providers working out of an apt in a community asked me to park on certain parking lot spot, looking at the surroundings that seemed to be ok. This something really scary skeptical. Glad he got out.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 21:08 #28934Regular Member

Posts: 9Good one
Comms quick.
Convenient hotel location.
Bbj was 7/10.
FS took everything offered with ease.
Would see again and soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197516792#.
-
12-01-25 17:23 #28933Regular Member

Posts: 8Sorry, for the late report. I was getting trouble logging in and verifying my email.
I concur completely with this. I had a very bad dream. Couldn't even finish the deed and left unhappy.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 16:30 #28932Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone seen Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF
Has anyone have any intel and rates on Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/759430500864
-
12-01-25 15:35 #28931Senior Member

Posts: 28Visiting and Looking for Recommendations
I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.
-
12-01-25 11:52 #28930Senior Member

Posts: 62Waterbury Rd
Hey its been a minute I've been off the scene for a while. Anybody tried any of the girls from Waterbury Rd? I've seen about 4 different ads. Standard comms. They reply back with rates and addy. Any insight would be helpful.
-
12-01-25 10:55 #28929Senior Member

Posts: 625Raleigh positive reviews
Check post 11 in Raleigh positive reviews thread.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 10:15 #28928Regular Member

Posts: 17No Response
Attempted to reach out. No response both yesterday / today.
Originally Posted by DGoldN1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 02:21 #28927Senior Member

Posts: 168Please, oh please let us know if this was real (and hopefully legal)!
Originally Posted by DGoldN1
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:49 #28926Senior Member

Posts: 238In order for me to post the pictures I have to download them. That will never happen on my normal phone and I only turn on my burner when I'm chatting with a provider. I agree it is helpful to post pics, it's just not practical all the time for some of us.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 21:06 #28925Senior Member

Posts: 80That is her. You're awesome. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 18:32 #28924Senior Member

Posts: 304If I'm not wrong, this is Kali. Well reviewed here. Might be able to verify if any previous reports have photos.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:57 #28923Senior Member

Posts: 80Damn! Pretty face. And those tits look like a LOT of fun. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DGoldN1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





