Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 12372
-
12-01-25 13:41 #11082Senior Member

Posts: 1873Service VS looks
It reminds me of the Hot vs crazy matrix, Check out that in youtube. But if a girl is new and hot. She does a wonderful job, after a while the honeymoon phase wears off and she does the minimum to get you off, Sad we know. Then there is the average or slightly better than average looking girl who does not get the attention the hot girl but delivers a wonderful relaxing and explosive release time massage, So one never knows, Keep on vising and reporting. Prices are certainly up for the GPS girls. As expected, but usually not worth the extra as the service is lacking.
Have a great day guys and girls. Yes girls visit these places also for the happy endings.
-
12-01-25 13:39 #11081Senior Member

Posts: 263How long has that place been there? Kind of ironic that the apartment developer allegedly bought out Sunset Strip and shut it down (supposedly because they didn't want such a "seedy" business across the street) only for an AMP to open up next door. Is it safe to assume girls here will rotate from the east side sister stores?
Originally Posted by Domekak
[View Original Post]
That location is pretty convenient. I may be able to swing by this week.
-
12-01-25 11:39 #11080Senior Member

Posts: 1004What was the total damage for your 1 hr with Lilly?
Originally Posted by Unclestu13
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:06 #11079Senior Member

Posts: 2035You only report on shops that all have the same owner.
You only comment on a handful of shops that all have the same owner. Which other AMPs have you been to in the Portland metro area?
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 10:39 #11078Regular Member

Posts: 23Out the door prices
What are today's out of door prices for half and full hr for the East Side big 3?
-
12-01-25 10:27 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 69Baoju west side
https://www.yelp.com/biz/baoju-spa-portland-2
Anyone been yet?
-
12-01-25 10:25 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 635Nancy
I couldn't find your Seattle area reviews of Nancy. Help me out where are they? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 23:51 #11075Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunshine brighter than my future
I concur. Was hoping the beauty would offset the GPS. All in for 170 and all I got was a handy. If you're really into flat spinners, this could be for you. She reminds me of a Thai school girl. Short dress and white dress / collared shirt.
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 20:00 #11074Regular Member

Posts: 16My bad
Sorry wasn't clear. "Candy" provides the regular Baoju / Love / Jinye / Candy type of menu.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 19:13 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 94Nancy moved from Jinye to Baoju, and two new girls joined Jinye.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.
Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.
Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.
-
11-30-25 16:37 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 263So it was was just a handy? Nothing else?
Originally Posted by NatePnw
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 16:12 #11071Regular Member

Posts: 24Lily at Candy
After so many positive reviews, I decided to check out Candy for the first time. Arrived in the morning to best the crowd and was expecting someone older and / or heavier, but was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a 5'3" gal that weighs maybe 95 lbs with disproportionately large breasts. Maybe C cups. She took me into the back and I handed her the fee for an hour plus donation and she told me to undress and lay down.
After 10 minutes of probably the shittiest massage I've ever had, she told me to flip over and I was surprised to find she was already naked. She kisses her way down my body and climbed up to straddle my legs and went to work with a BBBJ. After a few minutes I requested to have her lay down so I could work on her. LFK, DATY with FIV until she came. Afterwards, she got on her knees and sucked me off until CIM, which she spat in a bowl before using mouthwash.
I laid down on my back and got five minutes of super shitty leg massage (seriously, just lightly pushing down with her tiny frame,) but then she started up another BBBJ, but the cover on, and we moved from the massage table to the bed (what a cool feature!) for FS cowgirl. Afterwards we took showers and I went on my way. Mamasan told me Lily's going to New York soon, so I'm glad I caught her.
-
11-30-25 15:36 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 181That .
Originally Posted by Eatpi
[View Original Post]
These GPS board ladies really hate that the AMPs have mostly gone FS and offer a better experience for less $. I was absolutely stunned at the service I received from a young hot girl the first time I went.
-
11-30-25 14:22 #11069Regular Member

Posts: 21Kelly
Had a bit of free time this holiday and want to try this kgfe. First time at this spot and the lot was empty but that weed shop was busy.
Originally Posted by NatePnw
[View Original Post]
Walked in to be greeted by a 30's something masseuse. Was happy with what I saw and went for the hr. At first she was hesitant to do the hr cause another person walked in, she asked if I could do HH. I said I could leave if she can't do the hr.
Massage was just soft squeezing. Some teasing for the boys. On the flip, I was able to get 2.2 total with house fee for the hr.
Kelly does tease the taint area VS TUMA as mentioned in the fed / tac forum. All fun was covered. Tried a few position and fill the bag with me on top. I ain't going to lie, it was a VERY nice view with the small frame and bolt ons.
Cause of the CBJ, I'll prob won't repeat.
-
11-30-25 12:51 #11068Regular Member

Posts: 16Holiday pleasant surprise
As much as I want to try Bella at Candy on the east side, seems to be impossible hosting a house full of nosy people who would question my whereabouts if I go from the west side over the holidays. Let alone the risk of her not being available and having to wait. Stuck with what I knew was good at the one I posted before in downtown Beaverton the one above the crystal shop. Yoko is still there but surprised to find a new spinner is there now, whose name was ironically Candy LOL. She gives a really amazing massage and has a really hot body, probably one of the hottest I've come across in this hobby. Guessing early 30's. She says she'll be here until the end of the month. Her skills with here hands made it worth not having to make the long trip to east side. Would be great to see more non-granny spas reports that are a sure thing over here at the west side! Happy holidays y'all.













Reply With Quote




