Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54306
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePuppy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on Decembers talent list for all of our fav spots? Thanks!
    Tokyo: Ivy Abby Candy.

    M&Y; Cherry Angela.

  2. #54305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Best Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePuppy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoop on Decembers talent list for all of our fav spots? Thanks!
    I would say happyxxx is current best for local info.

    He generally has more info than just about anyone local.

  3. #54304
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Chloe at Venus Massage Spa

    It was a chilly day and it was a hot time here with Chloe. This place is known for their good ass and boy the reputation is correct. Nice body firm ass definitely a handfuls worth. A massage is pretty good she had nice hands. Didn't use too much oil to make me feel all slippery. Lots of teasing of the ass even the brown hole. Put me over sorry to stroke me one hand over the other. Agreed on full service and her mouth agreed all over my cock and balls LOL. Nice big titties on this girl too I suck on them while she blew me. No cover and she likes to spit on it. I put her in doggy off the table and pounded that wet kitty. Love watching her tits clap against each other. Pulled out drop my load on her back. She giggled and called me a bad boy. She doesn't know the half of it.

  4. #54303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Tina at Butterfly (should be Moth Spa)

    Went to Butterfly Spa based on the reviews and Tina met me at the door and walked me into a room. Only opted for a 1/2 hr because I wasn't really digging her looks. She is tall for an Asian (5'7 at least without heels) and full figured (140 ish). If you're wanting a tiny spinner, she is NOT it! Anyway, she did the alcohol wipe and started with a BBJ, some good deep throating going on. Then put on cover and a few positions. She has MM's but the scaring in horrible, very noticeable. Had her finish with CIM. The whole experience was very mechanical with her. I'm a decent size and I even had trouble finding the walls inside her, so this girl is seeing some numbers! I guess that's why she didn't seem so into it like some of the other providers that make you feel like the only one in the world to them. Well, had to try for myself and would not repeat. Not saying you can't have a memorable experience with her, I would think it depends more on the time of day and how many others she serviced recently. (I went on Sunday after a long Thanksgiving weekend).

  5. #54302

    Angel VIP / Orlando Game

    I'm from and. C. And came by for a couple weeks and made sure to try out the top options while I was in town. VIP was the biggest hitter and went by. Had an incredible time with Angel. She took such good care of me, even help me out my clothes on and tied my shoes. Incredible service. You guys don't know how good you have it. I've been through VA, NC and GA and there is literally nothing in AMP that competes with what you guys have in Orlando. And it's not just one of these spots either. They are littered through out Orlando with beautiful girls. The best I can find out here is a 40 year old who will give you a quick tug while she nurses you. Just in case you guys get picky, I just want to let you know what you have down here.

  6. #54301

    December

    Anyone have the scoop on Decembers talent list for all of our fav spots? Thanks!

  7. #54300

    Missly spa sasa

    Sasa, a new girl, hadn't found a source of pleasure in a long time. Luckily, it was a girl's change of shift. Sasa was a beautiful and sexy girl, around 26 years old, friendly, a professional, and had large breasts. Seeing her sexy naked body made my penis instantly erect. The wonderful girlfriend experience began. She gave me amazing oral sex. Her tongue was incredible, and her licking movements were very smooth. The eye contact was great; I loved watching Sasa drool. Afterwards, we tried MISH, CG, and K9. She could accept my heavy doggy style penetration, and it ended with a wonderful CIM.

  8. #54299
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Corner shopping plaza where knight avenue meets east colonial or google map '5 star spa'.
    Thank you sir!

  9. #54298

    Angel VIP Wellness

    Went in to VIP about an hour before closing and asked for Angel. She is as advertised, but the abs caught me off guard lmao they are definitely fake. She's got some pretty ass eyes and her body is pretty well done over all. I could tell she was a bit tired and out of it, but that's a given seeing as I got there so late and how popular she's become. Opted for the half hour so no shower. Massage was very light, but performative. The hand stand bbj is for sure memorable. Again, she seemed tired and not too in to it but w. E. I got my rocks offs no complaints. Super nice lady and I would repeat when I have the funds for a full hour.

  10. #54297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pass the address or number? PM is fine if you're not comfortable sharing.
    Corner shopping plaza where knight avenue meets east colonial or google map '5 star spa'.

  11. #54296

    5 star

    Can someone pass the address or number? PM is fine if you're not comfortable sharing.

  12. #54295

    Recent visit to M & why

    It's been a few months. Last time I was here I had Ruby, twice. Now there's a gal with some skills! Anybody remember her?

    Pulled into the parking lot and saw two other vehicles. Was met at the door by Kelly. She took me into the room and mentioned that a different girl would be handling me. Too bad, I would have taken her if I had a chance -Wow. I gave the usual donation for 1 hour.

    It took awhile but eventually Sugar came in to service me. Nice gal, very well done man-mades. All the usual stuff. Table shower with tuma. I didn't attempt any dfk or dty. Her BBJ was boring. Not very deep. I will say she could take a pounding though. I was having trouble finishing and we went through several positions.

    I think both of them are leaving at the end of the month. Unfortunately I won't get a shot at Kelly. She looked really hot!

  13. #54294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    5 star (no up-selling)

    I appreciate the upselling reports and hope they continue. I won't patronize a spa that shakes down their customers!

    This east orlando gem proved worthy again this weekend.

  14. #54293

    Yan Meiji Chinese provider

    TOFTT and decided to see Yan. Yes, she's one benjamin more pricey. No added options on the table. But overall, I'm very happy that I made the decision. She was actually one of the best providers I've seen with that service as far as attitude, sexiness, looks, and performance. She's leaving tomorrow, so if you guys want to try to see her you may want to try to book tonight. Speaking Chinese would definitely be a plus since she really didn't speak any English.

  15. #54292
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Mio. Young and very cute Japanese woman. Estimated age mid 20's. I asked her height and she said 161 cm (5'3"). She looked a bit taller but she knows her height better than me. Fit and trim body. Small "A" breasts. Smooth skin. Well trimmed pussy. Very clean and hygienic. Couldn't tell how long her black hair was as she wore it tied in a knot on the back of her head the entire time. No tattoos. Very friendly and polite with decent English.

    Did the pre coital shower and proceeded to the bed for a lengthy DATY. Its my favorite opening position and I was inspired to do my best by her words of encouragement. She played some mixed American and J Pop on her phone and it provided a soundtrack for our visit. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH ending with a powerful release. Tight pussy but not excessively tight. Mio wore me out and happily so.
    A charming, hygienic provider like Mio is a rare find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape