Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 17260
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16420

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone Dave here, new SLN girl in Lawrenceville, her name is Mely and she is 20. She doesn't like anal and wants a condom for everything. When I asked if we could do without the condom for a bigger allowance and recent testing, she said ok. She likes getting f*ed a lot and also being fingered. She also likes girls and would be into a 3 sum MFF. She said she would be OK with a bit of rough pounding, and being spanked and choked. Low to mid PPM depending on BBFS.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Melylove/

    PM me if you are interested in my ambassador program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-30 at 9.55.37 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 at 9.55.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 at 9.56.02 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2025-11-30 at 9.56.16 PM.png‎  

  2. #16419
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info? She travels but told me she's mostly in the ATL. Her current location is LV.
    She's expensive and everything is covered.

  3. #16418

    Aubrey on SA

    Any info? She travels but told me she's mostly in the ATL. Her current location is LV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251206_190828_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251206_190843_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251206_190830_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251206_190825_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251206_190836_Seeking.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20251206_190832_Seeking.jpg‎  

  4. #16417

    Abril wants a 600 ppm

    Abril wants a 600 ppm and also requires uber from Braselton. She said she'd "think about" my counteroffer of 300. That was about 5 days ago, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-7c64232b6e72

    She did send some pretty hot pics and vids, but not enough for a 600 ppm.

  5. #16416
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I think I finally found an easy way to get a good quality photo that won't work for facial recognition but still looks enough like me to not cause any catfish complaints.

    I took a selfie and used Microsoft Copilot https://copilot.microsoft.com/ to make my eyes slightly closer together and enhance my jaw line. I tested that on facecheck and pimeyes and both found me with the original but not the modified. Unfortunately copilot sucks at repeating the same face if you want to change the background and pose so then I took the modified copilot photo and used Google Gemini https://gemini.google.com/ to modify clothes, location and pose and it would maintain the same face.

    I also tried starting the process with Gemini giving it the same prompts as copilot to change the face but it wouldn't change it enough and facial rec still found me. I think if I keep the original copilot photo and always use it as a starting point, I can generate unlimited photos with Gemini and the person will always looks the same.
    Thanks greatly for this, it is a very easy way to edit photos that could make them usable as our profile photos where they are required, without putting ourselves at risk of outing via facial rec.

  6. #16415

    Photo Generation

    I think I finally found an easy way to get a good quality photo that won't work for facial recognition but still looks enough like me to not cause any catfish complaints.

    I took a selfie and used Microsoft Copilot https://copilot.microsoft.com/ to make my eyes slightly closer together and enhance my jaw line. I tested that on facecheck and pimeyes and both found me with the original but not the modified. Unfortunately copilot sucks at repeating the same face if you want to change the background and pose so then I took the modified copilot photo and used Google Gemini https://gemini.google.com/ to modify clothes, location and pose and it would maintain the same face.

    I also tried starting the process with Gemini giving it the same prompts as copilot to change the face but it wouldn't change it enough and facial rec still found me. I think if I keep the original copilot photo and always use it as a starting point, I can generate unlimited photos with Gemini and the person will always looks the same.

  7. #16414
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Serious questions regarding girls from seeking I know several will say never fuck one of these girls raw but I'm curious most girls I meet are usually okay with getting fucked raw on first date not sure how it is for you guys but I've seen several girls and most have been ready to let me in raw LOL. Not sure if it's there preference for guys or just everyone gets same treatment idk I ALWAYS USE A CONDOM except for head but Anyways question is.

    When or what would you need from a girl to fuck them raw? Asking as a married man just curious.
    BBFS only for me. I haven't used a condom in probably 20+ years. If they insist on CFS, I won't see them, or in a couple of cases gave them significantly less PPM for doing everything but intercourse. I don't need anything from them to fuck them raw, besides the obvious green light to do so.

    And I always bring this up in the ppm discussion, because I sure don't want to get in the hotel room and realize that I agreed to give them $$$$ ppm, and they insist on CFS. It's not worth it (to me).

    Of course I never blame them, or criticize for being extra safe, and everyone must calculate the risk/reward cost/benefit equation for themselves. There is no right or wrong answer or approach.

  8. #16413
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    Ryder.

    Is this a man?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-350972f15f20

    Thanking you gentlemen in advance for your input.
    No she is a female. She danced for me at Vivide. She can be easly had.

  9. #16412
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Serious questions regarding girls from seeking I know several will say never fuck one of these girls raw but I'm curious most girls I meet are usually okay with getting fucked raw on first date not sure how it is for you guys but I've seen several girls and most have been ready to let me in raw LOL. Not sure if it's there preference for guys or just everyone gets same treatment idk I ALWAYS USE A CONDOM except for head but Anyways question is.

    When or what would you need from a girl to fuck them raw? Asking as a married man just curious.
    It's a judgement call and only you know what level of risk you're willing to accept. SBs tend to be lower volume than pros or strippers, at least the ones I'm interested in, so hooking up raw hasn't been a concern of mine. Some of them will require a condom, some will never mention it, I generally let them dictate. I don't bring it up unless they do, and 90% of the time I'm in there raw.

    Now, if I get high volume / pro vibes from a girl I will wrap it up, but again, that's purely a judgement call and just because a girl feels low volume doesn't mean she is. Still, I've never caught anything in the 5 or 6 years I've been doing it, and I've fucked dozens of girls raw at this point.

    And head is always raw. Non-negotiable. If a girl wants to suck on rubber, she's not an SB but an escort using the SB site for an ad instead of an escort site. I don't even bother seeing them.

  10. #16411

    Raw

    Serious questions regarding girls from seeking I know several will say never fuck one of these girls raw but I'm curious most girls I meet are usually okay with getting fucked raw on first date not sure how it is for you guys but I've seen several girls and most have been ready to let me in raw LOL. Not sure if it's there preference for guys or just everyone gets same treatment idk I ALWAYS USE A CONDOM except for head but Anyways question is.

    When or what would you need from a girl to fuck them raw? Asking as a married man just curious.

  11. #16410

    Any info on.

    Any info on the following:

    Maya.

    East Indian, tall and young; chatted with her a couple years ago and we were moving forward and my life got in the way; wondering if anyone has tasted and can provide a report.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d6611d540402

    Jennifer.

    This one is very close to me; not the best looking and appears to be playing with husband's permission; prolly for funds; anyone had a taste?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-47d744928a28

    Artemis.

    Always looking for a an Asian spinner; kind of young for this mid 50's former participant in this sport; but you never know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ade988b29e2c

    XoXoBambii.

    I have always had interest in this little spinner; mainly b / c she is available during the day; she may have been reviewed previously, word?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-a2b19742dadc

    Ryder.

    Is this a man?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-350972f15f20

    Thanking you gentlemen in advance for your input.

  12. #16409
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I messaged with her a good bit, but she can't speak English so I had to use google translate for every message and was a hassle. I'm not sure how it would go in person, or in bed.
    Yeah, limited English, but I just used google translate on my phone. Honestly, I kind of like the challenge when they don't speak English. It adds a whole new dimension to it. It's a bit difficult to articulate, but it adds a different flavor to the encounter.

    Of course it doesn't always turn out as smoothly as it did with Garabata. Whereas she was more than willing to get into whatever position I wanted to put her in, that's not always the case.

  13. #16408
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]

    From my list, I literally just saw this one for 300:

    -Garabata: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-25ceb0720ac6.

    Really nice and accomodating Latina MILF. I was slightly disappointed in the BJ skills, but she more than made up for it with the FS performance. Dripping wet, super vocal, etc..
    I messaged with her a good bit, but she can't speak English so I had to use google translate for every message and was a hassle. I'm not sure how it would go in person, or in bed.

  14. #16407

    I think she will be back

    Apologies gents. I had no idea she had planned on leaving the site. Or, maybe she was spooked when she got a heads-up about my previous post. Knowing some folks on here share too much when talking to these ladies. Either way, my belief is she will be back on the site, and when she is, I will update the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray0630  [View Original Post]
    This one can be a lot of fun. Says she is just looking for one SD, but that is not true, she will see plenty. Not necessarily a pro, but can definitely be courted by one suitor at a time. Cannot host, and will often need an Uber or picked up. Somewhat dependent at the time. HOWEVER, she is a TON OF FUN in bed. No anal, and no swallowing. Other than that, have not heard no yet. When you get some Tito's and cranberry in her. Hold on! Pics are accurate, very nice set of bolt on's. Seemingly she was a taken care of wife / mom, and then a divorce happened. So, supplementing income to keep up lifestyle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-e90c130c7d12

    Wants 500 ppm. But there can be quite a bit of value in that, as that includes her time for an all nighter. I picked her up at 6 pm on a Thursday, and dropped her off at noon on Friday. With LOTS of play in that time. Great time. Warning: can be somewhat chatty via text, and can sometimes begin to feel possessive. (Wants more of your time and $$.

  15. #16406
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    From my list, I literally just saw this one for 300:

    -Garabata: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-25ceb0720ac6.

    Really nice and accomodating Latina MILF. I was slightly disappointed in the BJ skills, but she more than made up for it with the FS performance. Dripping wet, super vocal, etc.
    Very nice, especially if she was able to host. Guys really need to see reasonable wins like this and stop with this defeatist view that "all girls are 500 or higher, market is changed" etc etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape