Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 61451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59861
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    What's the oxygen bottle doing in there? (3rd picture).
    You are like the second person today who has asked me about that oxygen tank in the photo. All I can say is that wasn't my focus at the time. This happened in the spring. There could have been a nuke in the room and I wouldn't care. Why, well when you're a nigga like me, who hadn't properly had his needs taken care of in months and you hadn't nut in 5 days, and you have a semi attractive white girl bent over on the bed, holes ready to be filled with baby batter while also being pregnant, the last thing on my mind was what was around me LOL.

  2. #59860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I know that spot. Redz took me there once. Said her uncle owns the spot but she runs it. Took me round back, the door had to be moved & pushed open and was held up by a pole to lock it. I didn't see much around me because it was dark and the steps were narrow. Heard people there. She told me it was either a fuck spot or a spot for the addicts to do their business. Place had no ac and people kept interrupting my dream. Bailed out after awhile. Didn't pay a cover charge.
    What's the oxygen bottle doing in there? (3rd picture).

  3. #59859

    Furrow Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the place I'm thinking, it's not safe. Like for example Redds had someone robbed there and the owner of the place was in on it. So visitors beware. And isn't it $12 and not $10?

    Phyuck!



    P.S. The room for rent doesn't even have a bad in it. It's either the floor or a nasty ass loveseat.
    Yep. I know that spot. Redz took me there once. Said her uncle owns the spot but she runs it. Took me round back, the door had to be moved & pushed open and was held up by a pole to lock it. I didn't see much around me because it was dark and the steps were narrow. Heard people there. She told me it was either a fuck spot or a spot for the addicts to do their business. Place had no ac and people kept interrupting my dream. Bailed out after awhile. Didn't pay a cover charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20251201_174938.jpg‎   Internet_20251201_174917_2.jpg‎   20251201_175001.jpg‎   20251201_175014.jpg‎  

  4. #59858

    Intel

    Anyone had experience with this one? I been seeing her for a while and recently walked by my car really fast as if she was on a mission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Info.jpg‎  

  5. #59857
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWonderer  [View Original Post]
    Hey, from your experience, what are the best hours to find Alicia & where in the area can you find her?
    Wilkins loop.

    Girls are out all times of the day. It's kind of a luck of the draw. I've noticed when it's cold. There's definitely fewer girls out. Maybe somebody on the board with more winter experience can give some better details. Girls are definitely looking for coats, hats, and gloves if you have any extra.

  6. #59856
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Redz by the park on Ramsay, well I'm pretty sure it was Redz. Someone busted her up pretty bad. Half her face was black and blue and bloody, it looked like it just happened, she looked shocked.
    I saw her getting beat down by a tall BSW near the triangle couple months back. Didn't last long, so she got off light. Could've been self imposed as well with a bad face planting. These folks get so doped up they can barely stand. Tough life, but their choice.

  7. #59855

    Alicia's Wherabouts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    This is the photo I ment to upload. Sexy PAWG. I can't remember what adult site she said she was on but she kept saying she was a throat goat in a few videos. Anyone know what site she's talking about? Someone here has to know who she is. There is a recent review for her below. I recognized her by her hand tattoo.
    Hey, from your experience, what are the best hours to find Alicia & where in the area can you find her?

  8. #59854

    Busy at Busy Bee.

    Yesterday around Wilkens was very busy. Made a couple trips around to see the talent around. A few zombies, and the crazy Asian zapping out until she ran into someone. There were cops all on Monroe near Busy Bee. Couldn't tell who they were there for, but there was one of the WSW with reddish brown hair from the one of the videos. She was hit by a car in front of the LE at busy bee. They came ran down to that incident and I got out the area due to too much LE around. Did see young BSW out, but no action due to activity in the area.

  9. #59853
    Quote Originally Posted by PainterMans  [View Original Post]
    My little friend I have know for awhile. PM me for details.
    One word cumz to mind. Plastered. OG took it like a champ. Looks like your style is more classical like Picasso whereas Vega was more modern like Ross.

  10. #59852

    Re: Furrow Notel

    If you are talking about the place I'm thinking, it's not safe. Like for example Redds had someone robbed there and the owner of the place was in on it. So visitors beware. And isn't it $12 and not $10?

    Phyuck!

    P.S. The room for rent doesn't even have a bad in it. It's either the floor or a nasty ass loveseat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    There is a house on Furrow that let's you use a room for a quickie. Most of the walkers know which one it is. The rate is $10 I never had an issue but that doesn't mean the place is safe.

  11. #59851
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    How much do cheap no tell motels charge in the area? Or how much do they go by hourly if they do?
    There is a house on Furrow that let's you use a room for a quickie. Most of the walkers know which one it is. The rate is $10 I never had an issue but that doesn't mean the place is safe.

  12. #59850
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    How much do cheap no tell motels charge in the area? Or how much do they go by hourly if they do?
    The motels in Howard county don't have any hourly rates and I believe those motels charge 65 to 80 per night. As per my understanding we have only Tims Motel in Baltimore county with an hourly option may be 45 for 3 hrs.

  13. #59849
    How much do cheap no tell motels charge in the area? Or how much do they go by hourly if they do?

  14. #59848

    Jumped

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Redz by the park on Ramsay, well I'm pretty sure it was Redz. Someone busted her up pretty bad. Half her face was black and blue and bloody, it looked like it just happened, she looked shocked.
    Oh Tyler. Looks like she ripped off one too many tricks, dope boys, or other addicts. That'll teach her to stop doing that shit if she wants to survive & get clean like she claims all the time. If you were going to do it you'd do it by now. Either way, she gives good head when you take control of her, and I paid her back awhile ago for ripping me off by bending her fat ass over and outside of my passenger door and pounding her pussy into oblivion before I filled her up with 3 days worth of baby formula. Best $15 I've spent in awhile.

  15. #59847

    Busted Redz

    I just saw Redz by the park on Ramsay, well I'm pretty sure it was Redz. Someone busted her up pretty bad. Half her face was black and blue and bloody, it looked like it just happened, she looked shocked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape