Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1610
-
12-04-25 12:05 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 549I f I remember correctly Lily massage on Galley rd does yse heated oil, but no extras. I've had them take a good look a couple of times but will not touch LOL.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 18:49 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 56Olivia at Noir
Stopped by Lotus first. Didn't see any open signs on so figured they were closed. Ended up swinging by Noir and saw Olivia. She's very pretty. Has some of the MM's I've seen.
Standard procedure. Started it with a table shower, nothing too fancy here, put me in the sauna for a little bit so she could clean up the shower room. Back to the room, immediately asked what I wanted to do. Told her everything. She did about 3 minutes of 'massage' and asked me to flip. I wasn't even hard yet and she asked what I wanted to do next. I was kind of like get me ready. So she kind of felt around a bit, climbed on top and let me check out the view with mutual touching. She slid the cover on with her mouth and got me to attention. She climbed on for cowgirl and put in a solid effort. She got tired quick though and asked to switch. I had her lay on the edge of the table so we could do standing missionary, she was telling me to cum in about 3 minutes, I wasn't even close. Put her in standing doggy and went at that for a little. She kept telling me to cum. She eventually said she was too tired and pulled the condom off and said handjob and that was that. She got dressed, wiped me down with a hot towel and said they were busy so she had to go. Gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and out she went.
She is very pretty and has an amazing body The whole session seemed very rushed. More rushed than prior visits. I would have liked to spend some more time with her. We probably only went at it for 15 minutes tops. I bet I was in there for maybe 30 minutes at most. I hit the bathroom on the way out and I did notice the table shower room was occupied so someone must had came in. While I got what I went in for, I wish these girls would honor the time we are paying for but maybe that's just me.
-
12-03-25 12:34 #1353Regular Member

Posts: 6Little things like that really can make a session feel premium.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 01:11 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 56One thing that Amazing offered around this time last year before they switched names to Mango was hot oil on the massage. It was great. I hadn't had that before and haven't since. It was a nice touch and something I wish more places did.
-
11-30-25 10:47 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 549They can go out of business pretty quick if they don't get some regular customers. But when you come down to it, it will depend on the woman working that day that you draw. Sometimes they will even if the boss says not to.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
I'm not patient enough to try and crack these anymore, but a few years back it was a fun game actually.
There is one called Lilly massage on Galley (I think) that gives good massages and will not let you go uncovered at all, but they have stayed in business a long time.
-
11-30-25 09:43 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 56It makes me think that places that operate like this are not looking for any returning customers. They feed off the one off's.
Originally Posted by LiveinCos
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 16:02 #1349Regular Member

Posts: 9This matches my experience as well. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 12:07 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 549Amazing
This was back when it was still called Amazing and most everybody got HJ only. After Mango they changed.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 10:56 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 549I got FS there earlier this year also, even though the guy with so many reports keeps reviewing them as HJ only. I had to negotiate it and she also shorted me on time.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
YMMV is always true but it is interesting how they are reported by different people.
-
11-26-25 13:36 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 56She was wearing jeans and just a normal top.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
Not exactly what you mentioned but reminds me of going to Amazing / Mango on Powers several months ago. Was offered FS about 10 minutes into the hour. I wasn't interested so settled on a BJ. She put on a cover and in to her mouth for about 3 minutes, quit and immediately went to HJ. Said all done with over 30 minutes still on the clock. Haven't been back and probably won't return. Shorting on time is a huge pet peeve of mine. I can understand 5-10 minutes but felt totally ripped off with the lack of service and being shorted.
-
11-26-25 12:05 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 549Aren't they all pretty much the same?
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:57 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 549Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
What was she wearing? I would at least try touching her leg and see how she reacts. It's not 100% accurate sign because I have had one let me touch all the way up to her panties or crotch and then nothing except wanting a bigger trip. But if they are a go this may be enough to get something started. I've become pretty bold over time so I might have laid down face up or even said something out of the gate. But if it is only a HJ anyway I wouldn't be interested unless it's a really good massage.
I'll give you an example from last week. Before I ended up at Victory I first went to Energy expecting to see the same lady that has been there for years, but a new one was there. She was about average in every way so she was ok and after she asked if I wanted massage and lead me to the room I stopped and said, "140 hhr, no massage, everything". That worked like a charm for the other lady, but this one smiled wide and showed HJ signal. I said no then she said I will BJ but I declined that too. The reason for this is many HJ girls will agree to BJ but not give anything worthwhile either barely putting her mouth on it, or dragging her teeth like she hates you, but not worth it at all. I tried again, even reaching down and grabbing her pussy. She didn't resist at all but she wasn't in panties alone. Maybe she had a pad or something. But she wouldn't go for it so I said no and left. I had a second stop before Victory, but that's for another day's post.
But what I will say is if they see you are serious about leaving many times they will give in.
-
11-25-25 18:50 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 56Sunrise Spa
Saw a new AMP when searching google. Sunrise Spa on 8th St over by Cheyenne blvd. It had most of the signs we all look for, red neon open sign, covered windows, late hours, so I decided to give it a go since I was in the area. I met Lucy who is probably 40 something if I had to guess. Prices were a little higher than average so I decided to just do a half hour for. 5. Got on the table and when she came in the sheet went on, no problem, I've had it happen before and things turned out okay. She did a decent massage, I've had better but there wasn't any teasing and she never even had me flip so I never got the chance to inquiry about anything else and nothing was suggested. Figured I would TOFTT but I would say this one is a no go, at least it was for me. YMMV.
-
11-24-25 10:56 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 549Have you tried the plastic wrap yet?
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
The Honey that I saw for about a year isn't likely to return, which is the reason I decided to report on our activity but also to show what is sometimes possible. Every few months she calls me and says she is at a hotel in town and to come see her. One time I couldn't make it and she was gone the next day. I think she is a mamasan in Houston these days. This goes along with the real freaky mamasans that people sometimes come across. I've had a few and never been disappointed.
Now this shows how having a little rizz actually helps even at an AMP. Do you ever get more that what they usually offer? Maybe a little effort would make a difference.
I don't know exactly where she is but if you are in Houston and want to try and find her message me. I have her number and try and give you an introduction.
-
11-23-25 13:52 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 764Honey at Garden
Hi All.
Saw a report that Honey was back at Garden. This is not the Honey that Bronco saw at stone care and Tiffany. This one is a K girl in the US 3 years, has been at Garden several times in the past. Short with black hair (used to be blonde). Very toned body looked like she may have been a gymnast. Titties were nice large B's. Tatoo on shoulder blade. TS was good (though still not Diva). She stripped, I lay face down she soaped me up and scrubbed then did a body slide (she didn't rinse and use nuru gel). Flip and repeat with nice P2 P rub but no BBBJ or 69 then (soap not gel). She got off and rinsed me then gave a brief (but nice) BBBJ. Dry off. Short stay in sauna then back to room. Brief but nice massage (included back walking) then flip for very good extras (no BB69 because she was too short, but she happily sat on my face for DATY).
Happy Hunting.
Phred.










Reply With Quote






