Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1602
-
11-27-25 10:56 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 549I got FS there earlier this year also, even though the guy with so many reports keeps reviewing them as HJ only. I had to negotiate it and she also shorted me on time.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
YMMV is always true but it is interesting how they are reported by different people.
-
11-26-25 13:36 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 55She was wearing jeans and just a normal top.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
Not exactly what you mentioned but reminds me of going to Amazing / Mango on Powers several months ago. Was offered FS about 10 minutes into the hour. I wasn't interested so settled on a BJ. She put on a cover and in to her mouth for about 3 minutes, quit and immediately went to HJ. Said all done with over 30 minutes still on the clock. Haven't been back and probably won't return. Shorting on time is a huge pet peeve of mine. I can understand 5-10 minutes but felt totally ripped off with the lack of service and being shorted.
-
11-26-25 12:05 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 549Aren't they all pretty much the same?
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:57 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 549Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
What was she wearing? I would at least try touching her leg and see how she reacts. It's not 100% accurate sign because I have had one let me touch all the way up to her panties or crotch and then nothing except wanting a bigger trip. But if they are a go this may be enough to get something started. I've become pretty bold over time so I might have laid down face up or even said something out of the gate. But if it is only a HJ anyway I wouldn't be interested unless it's a really good massage.
I'll give you an example from last week. Before I ended up at Victory I first went to Energy expecting to see the same lady that has been there for years, but a new one was there. She was about average in every way so she was ok and after she asked if I wanted massage and lead me to the room I stopped and said, "140 hhr, no massage, everything". That worked like a charm for the other lady, but this one smiled wide and showed HJ signal. I said no then she said I will BJ but I declined that too. The reason for this is many HJ girls will agree to BJ but not give anything worthwhile either barely putting her mouth on it, or dragging her teeth like she hates you, but not worth it at all. I tried again, even reaching down and grabbing her pussy. She didn't resist at all but she wasn't in panties alone. Maybe she had a pad or something. But she wouldn't go for it so I said no and left. I had a second stop before Victory, but that's for another day's post.
But what I will say is if they see you are serious about leaving many times they will give in.
-
11-25-25 18:50 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 55Sunrise Spa
Saw a new AMP when searching google. Sunrise Spa on 8th St over by Cheyenne blvd. It had most of the signs we all look for, red neon open sign, covered windows, late hours, so I decided to give it a go since I was in the area. I met Lucy who is probably 40 something if I had to guess. Prices were a little higher than average so I decided to just do a half hour for. 5. Got on the table and when she came in the sheet went on, no problem, I've had it happen before and things turned out okay. She did a decent massage, I've had better but there wasn't any teasing and she never even had me flip so I never got the chance to inquiry about anything else and nothing was suggested. Figured I would TOFTT but I would say this one is a no go, at least it was for me. YMMV.
-
11-24-25 10:56 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 549Have you tried the plastic wrap yet?
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
The Honey that I saw for about a year isn't likely to return, which is the reason I decided to report on our activity but also to show what is sometimes possible. Every few months she calls me and says she is at a hotel in town and to come see her. One time I couldn't make it and she was gone the next day. I think she is a mamasan in Houston these days. This goes along with the real freaky mamasans that people sometimes come across. I've had a few and never been disappointed.
Now this shows how having a little rizz actually helps even at an AMP. Do you ever get more that what they usually offer? Maybe a little effort would make a difference.
I don't know exactly where she is but if you are in Houston and want to try and find her message me. I have her number and try and give you an introduction.
-
11-23-25 13:52 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 764Honey at Garden
Hi All.
Saw a report that Honey was back at Garden. This is not the Honey that Bronco saw at stone care and Tiffany. This one is a K girl in the US 3 years, has been at Garden several times in the past. Short with black hair (used to be blonde). Very toned body looked like she may have been a gymnast. Titties were nice large B's. Tatoo on shoulder blade. TS was good (though still not Diva). She stripped, I lay face down she soaped me up and scrubbed then did a body slide (she didn't rinse and use nuru gel). Flip and repeat with nice P2 P rub but no BBBJ or 69 then (soap not gel). She got off and rinsed me then gave a brief (but nice) BBBJ. Dry off. Short stay in sauna then back to room. Brief but nice massage (included back walking) then flip for very good extras (no BB69 because she was too short, but she happily sat on my face for DATY).
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
11-22-25 17:46 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 1286Phred:
Nothing against anybody; but always appreciate succinct yet specific, actionable intel from a credible & reliable colleague. Thanks for doing the research and sharing the results with the community.
Be well, HH, SS.
-SH.
-
11-21-25 10:34 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 549Advertising
I think Victory has been going downhill for a while now. Sure a particular girl can be good just about anywhere, but I have had fewer really good experiences there for at least a year. A couple of days ago I stopped by expecting a really good time but was disappointed. In came a plump girl with a very happy attitude but very poor English skills so I never understood her name. She was a little older by the sagging of her tits and she had a lot of padding everywhere. Even though her attitude and energy was good she wasn't doing it for me so I had to work at it to finish, and boy did I work. I was clapping her so hard that everybody in the place should have heard the ass smacking and her yelping. It took a while but I was able to get there after asking her to finish me off with HJ and BJ. Off comes the condom and it is mostly hand and I was able to disguise the upcoming explosion enough that she got her face really close when I asked her to put it in her mouth that I blew the first shot up her nose! LOL She want aaakkk and went looking for a tissue while I stroked out the last few shots. So this wasn't what I expected, but I was able to clap the shit out of her and blow it up her nose which kind of made my day.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
So there is your second advertisement for Victory. They are no longer a top tier AMP in my opinion.
Another thing I would be very careful with doing 69 or daty without protection for yourself because a lot of these women will go bare and take a load. What would protection be? How about a little square piece of plastic wrap that some girls will use when they don't have a condom. I've let them use it a couple of times and the sensation is better than most condoms. Only drawback is there is no reservoir so your shot is somewhat muted.
But if you want to talk about being safe, this is something to try.
-
11-20-25 00:29 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 764Angie again
Hi All.
I had to come back for another session with Angie at Victory. She is a korean girl about 5'2" with nice large B small C cups- they are enhanced but they were done by an artist. TS was average, very thorough but not erotic. Back to room for fingertip massage (my choice) allowed roaming fingers. Flip and lost dress and thong. Allowed me to suck and fondle very nice titties. Began with brief BBBJ with shaft and ball licking. Put on cover with mouth CBJ then 69. Not the prettiest provider I've een with, but I really enjoy her.
-
11-18-25 15:38 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 549Ok I found it. Geez is that what she asked for when you went there? 100/ hr and no fun?
Originally Posted by KrisKozy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:46 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 43I have been there. She had a different place called "Yaoshi's Studio". Look under craigslist section.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 11:16 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 549New Place-anybody tried it?
In the strip mall at Academy and Maizeland there is a new place near the corner. There is a sign that says Yaoshi massage. Anybody given it a try?
-
11-16-25 14:21 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 55New Asian
Stopped by Massage Center on Galley, it's my go to spot for a solid massage but they were busy. Linda is still out of town and Jenny is the only one working. I decided to go to New Asian on Platte. I've been there a few times. One thing I dislike is from what I can describe is the cartilage crunching of there forearms. There is usually two girls working, one older one and another that's younger. They both have this process. I can't imagine that has to feel very good for them and I don't personally like it either. . 6 for the hour and. 6 for tip.
I've been to several spots around town as I'm usually more geared towards a solid massage and HE but there are plenty I haven't visited. I almost stopped by Pattaya since it's down the street from Massage Center but I've read mixed responses on them. I've been by Noir several times when I'm in the mood for lv3 which checks the box off for me for quality. I've used girls offices up in Denver severe times though it's a completely different experience being an agency.
I was out in Kansas for work and stopped by a random spot and was pleasantly surprised. I parked and as I was walking to the front the side door opens and there is a 30 something girl wearing a plaid school girl outfit. Massage was great and she even pulled her top down. It's nice when a random spot comes through.
-
11-14-25 16:52 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 549Yes it's the one down on Shasta off of Circle.
Originally Posted by Herkisal
[View Original Post]
I rate Pinky close to Diva, very good.











Reply With Quote





