Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 19512
-
11-30-25 11:31 #16677Banned Member

Posts: 319RE Hailey
Hailey is moving over to Best today or tomorrow. Just met her briefly at Shanghai yesterday and will probably see her soon. Super cute, friendly, and a killer bod.
Originally Posted by LorScara
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:28 #16676Banned Member

Posts: 319The Missing "Foot"
Same Shanghai. They've dropped the "Foot" in the last year so the sign over the shop says "Shanghai Spa", but you'll still find the "Foot" in a lot of listings like in rmaps or google or yelp.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:20 #16675Banned Member

Posts: 994Sophia still in town and at Aroma Spa
I think my review causing commotion, maybe other girls getting jealous. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sully69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:10 #16674Banned Member

Posts: 994Shoreline its own city
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-q-mas...17056#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:06 #16673Senior Member

Posts: 239Q Massage Shoreline Location?
Just looked for it on RM and couldn't find it. Wanted to try as people seem to have a good time.
-
11-30-25 10:46 #16672Banned Member

Posts: 994Saw Irene before she leaves JM
Always unsure about late in the day appointments, but she remembered me a little and it was great. Nice kisses, got the sought after Thai smile. So worth the extra investment in time and money. When I first met her I just thought she didn't like me because she was a bit quiet and cool.
I defy anyone to say they appreciate Chinese girls more that me, but my God I find Irene crazy beautiful, love her personality too.
Dark skin, eyes, luscious hair and body, fuck I am going back.
-
11-30-25 06:52 #16671Banned Member

Posts: 994100 percent yes, Shanghai and Best in Everett are great
Also Lucky Star in Lynnwood, Q Massage in Shoreline. and Asian Pink Cloud Spa in Everett ironically has had Latinas. Shanghai is Shanghai Foot Spa on RM. There is a separate Everett board that keeps track of all these places.
New month tomorrow and everyone has new line-ups so we have to learn the providers, but these are all quality places.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 05:35 #16670Regular Member

Posts: 5Tokyo: Yumi and Emily
Finally got the chance last week.
Went to meet Yumi but decided on opting into the duo. Pretty meh tbh. Did not feel the energy from either, Emily left the duo halfway through?
Does everyone's service decline towards end of the month since they will be rotating out anyway?
-
11-30-25 02:19 #16669Regular Member

Posts: 24Jocelyn At Q
Read some of your guy's reviews and decided to take a plunge. The comment about her being 55+ did scare me a bit but I think she's probably mid to late 30's, she told me she was 31. She has some really nice boobs. We skipped the massage and got straight into it. I will say to be cautious if you're on the bigger side. I'm about 7.5-8 (on a warm day) and I could tell she wasn't feeling the deeper strokes. We found a happy medium and went with that. She is pretty tight and allows FIV. She also let me titty fuck her and finish CIM. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't have an ass as previously reported. I don't think I would repeat due to size issues.
-
11-30-25 01:43 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 76Everett?
Quick info request: is Shanghai in Everett the same as the "Shanghai Foot Spa"? Still recommended? Any other recommendations in Everett are welcome. PM is fine. Thanks all.
-
11-30-25 01:34 #16667Senior Member

Posts: 63Sophia is back in Los Angeles now
I tried to schedule an appointment with Sophia tonight based on your review, but she's no longer at Aroma Spa. She's back in Los Angeles from what I was informed.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 17:56 #16666Regular Member

Posts: 3Shanghi Hilee and Elle
Just back from Shanghi 4 hands with Hilee and Elle both probably in there early mid 20's, no scarring from boltons, B's probably 5' and 4'6".
Verry enjoyable and Wonderfully versitile, would repeat. They just arrived, and will be here for a month.
-
11-29-25 17:33 #16665Banned Member

Posts: 994Ampking69 is the king of Duos
He likes them with heavy girl on girl action. Generally the Blue Jade, Brisa, Shanghai, Best (call any for MMS) team can arrange great ones that typically include 2 pops, especially if you pay double. For 3 $ you can often a get a duo but the shop reserves the right to pull a girl if it gets busy. 4 $ and you get a full hour with two. As mentioned there is a changing of the guard Sunday, but Blue Jade with Sindy / Joey would be a great duo (I've tried twice but both times ended with 1 girl because of annoying mongers wanting sex, the nerve!) Brisa has three girls on station they they are all fantastic so any two would work, Monica truly special.
Knock yourself out, it's a whole new world Monday.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 13:50 #16664Banned Member

Posts: 62Planning for duos
Seems like KrDoggy can probably advise best, but it's end of the month and a whole new crew will be in on Monday. Are you in a rush to try by tomorrow or are do you have a longer time horizon? Also, do you want them both to focus on you, or to play with each other as well? (GFE v pse) Different girls have different approaches. The more specific you are about what you want the higher quality the advice you'll probably get.
Originally Posted by GameMaker007
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 13:44 #16663Banned Member

Posts: 62Prices
Marko Ramius recently covered in a post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...836&viewfull=1#post7450836.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





