Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16660

    Tokyo: Yumi and Emily

    Finally got the chance last week.

    Went to meet Yumi but decided on opting into the duo. Pretty meh tbh. Did not feel the energy from either, Emily left the duo halfway through?

    Does everyone's service decline towards end of the month since they will be rotating out anyway?

  2. #16659

    Jocelyn At Q

    Read some of your guy's reviews and decided to take a plunge. The comment about her being 55+ did scare me a bit but I think she's probably mid to late 30's, she told me she was 31. She has some really nice boobs. We skipped the massage and got straight into it. I will say to be cautious if you're on the bigger side. I'm about 7.5-8 (on a warm day) and I could tell she wasn't feeling the deeper strokes. We found a happy medium and went with that. She is pretty tight and allows FIV. She also let me titty fuck her and finish CIM. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't have an ass as previously reported. I don't think I would repeat due to size issues.

  3. #16658

    Everett?

    Quick info request: is Shanghai in Everett the same as the "Shanghai Foot Spa"? Still recommended? Any other recommendations in Everett are welcome. PM is fine. Thanks all.

  4. #16657

    Sophia is back in Los Angeles now

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I love MILFs, younger girls are sexy and fun, but if given a choice I'll always choose a woman that likes sex and knows what she is doing. To me that is almost always a MILF. This week I saw two of the very best examples in the area, extremely hot women that provide great services. Bonus: In the right circumstances I can make both orgasm and I fucking LOVE to do that.

    MILF number 1 - Nana at Lotus Spa in FedWay.

    Her MMS calls her "The Goddess" and its a pretty good descriptor. She is a local legend in the FedWay area, some of the hottest sex writing I have read are reviews of her on RM and here. I've said it before, one the most beautiful women I have seen at a MP or elsewhere, about 5-2, very dark shoulder length hair, and a gorgeous voluptuous figure. Full Cs and I'll quote a bear I know to say "Nana's ass is art". She has this habit of starting the session by dropping to her knees, whether you are clothed or unclothed, sitting or standing, and giving at A+ BBBJ with super eye contact. Gives a very good massage either before or after the main event (I like before to keep revving). If you are first or nearly first appointment of the day she will O with DATY and once started may go more with tongue or cock. I'm guessing big enough cocks get the job done any time of day. I have had many an intense session with Nana and this week was no different. The image in the mirrors with various positions is to die for. Its CFS with great DFK. She happens to be a delightful person too.

    MILF number 2 - Sophia at Aroma Spa in the Lake City part of Seattle.

    Also a known great provider in the area for years. Aroma a little UTR but Sophia headlines. Beautiful face that, like Maggie last weekend, looks even better in the heat of passion. Maybe 5-4 and another voluptuous figure with full Ds and wonderfully shaped legs and booty. She also does a high quality massage, that suddenly transforms to a naked nuru rub on your back with those massive cans. I have to say that Sophia in one of the most responsive and passionate women I have ever met (Nana too, but Sophia next level). Once she starts to orgasm she just can continue like a machine gun, its incredible fun. Once again best to start the day. I did my water trick on her in DATY and was surprised to hear "wow, you crazy no one has ever done that to me!" I just responded with a maniacal grin. She seemed very pleased and confirmed to me later she loved it. She does a violent BBBJ with BLS, and that beautiful face in the mirror in K9 or looking down in mish (CFS) does me in every time. This week she fed me after the session and while I know her less well than Nana she just seems like a cool lady.

    Its been a good week. Not sure where to go from here but I'll figure something out. Nothing satisfies like a quality MILF.
    I tried to schedule an appointment with Sophia tonight based on your review, but she's no longer at Aroma Spa. She's back in Los Angeles from what I was informed.

  5. #16656

    Shanghi Hilee and Elle

    Just back from Shanghi 4 hands with Hilee and Elle both probably in there early mid 20's, no scarring from boltons, B's probably 5' and 4'6".

    Verry enjoyable and Wonderfully versitile, would repeat. They just arrived, and will be here for a month.

  6. #16655

    Ampking69 is the king of Duos

    He likes them with heavy girl on girl action. Generally the Blue Jade, Brisa, Shanghai, Best (call any for MMS) team can arrange great ones that typically include 2 pops, especially if you pay double. For 3 $ you can often a get a duo but the shop reserves the right to pull a girl if it gets busy. 4 $ and you get a full hour with two. As mentioned there is a changing of the guard Sunday, but Blue Jade with Sindy / Joey would be a great duo (I've tried twice but both times ended with 1 girl because of annoying mongers wanting sex, the nerve!) Brisa has three girls on station they they are all fantastic so any two would work, Monica truly special.

    Knock yourself out, it's a whole new world Monday.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try dosa for a long time. So who is the best duo is town currently? Do we get one pop with each of them? How's does the dynamic work?

  7. #16654

    Planning for duos

    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to try dosa for a long time. So who is the best duo is town currently? Do we get one pop with each of them? How's does the dynamic work?
    Seems like KrDoggy can probably advise best, but it's end of the month and a whole new crew will be in on Monday. Are you in a rush to try by tomorrow or are do you have a longer time horizon? Also, do you want them both to focus on you, or to play with each other as well? (GFE v pse) Different girls have different approaches. The more specific you are about what you want the higher quality the advice you'll probably get.

  8. #16653

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to a parlor, what's the cost for these ladies?
    Marko Ramius recently covered in a post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...836&viewfull=1#post7450836.

  9. #16652

    Best duo

    Been wanting to try dosa for a long time. So who is the best duo is town currently? Do we get one pop with each of them? How's does the dynamic work?

  10. #16651

    Ages

    FYI Jocelyn at Q is at least 55 years old. The other one, Kiki, is at least 45. Does this matter? If you see them and think they're 30, as another poster here thought, then does it matter that they're older? Maybe not for most, but I would say it matters for at least two groups: 1) Asian mongers who can tell the difference and don't really want to be with physically old women, and 2) people who don't want to be with mentally old women. Re: the latter, there is a big difference in how a 55+ year old talks and interacts with you, and how a 20 year old and 30 year old is with you.

  11. #16650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I love MILFs, younger girls are sexy and fun, but if given a choice I'll always choose a woman that likes sex and knows what she is doing. To me that is almost always a MILF. This week I saw two of the very best examples in the area, extremely hot women that provide great services. Bonus: In the right circumstances I can make both orgasm and I fucking LOVE to do that.

    MILF number 1 - Nana at Lotus Spa in FedWay.

    Her MMS calls her "The Goddess" and its a pretty good descriptor. She is a local legend in the FedWay area, some of the hottest sex writing I have read are reviews of her on RM and here. I've said it before, one the most beautiful women I have seen at a MP or elsewhere, about 5-2, very dark shoulder length hair, and a gorgeous voluptuous figure. Full Cs and I'll quote a bear I know to say "Nana's ass is art". She has this habit of starting the session by dropping to her knees, whether you are clothed or unclothed, sitting or standing, and giving at A+ BBBJ with super eye contact. Gives a very good massage either before or after the main event (I like before to keep revving). If you are first or nearly first appointment of the day she will O with DATY and once started may go more with tongue or cock. I'm guessing big enough cocks get the job done any time of day. I have had many an intense session with Nana and this week was no different. The image in the mirrors with various positions is to die for. Its CFS with great DFK. She happens to be a delightful person too.

    MILF number 2 - Sophia at Aroma Spa in the Lake City part of Seattle.

    Also a known great provider in the area for years. Aroma a little UTR but Sophia headlines. Beautiful face that, like Maggie last weekend, looks even better in the heat of passion. Maybe 5-4 and another voluptuous figure with full Ds and wonderfully shaped legs and booty. She also does a high quality massage, that suddenly transforms to a naked nuru rub on your back with those massive cans. I have to say that Sophia in one of the most responsive and passionate women I have ever met (Nana too, but Sophia next level). Once she starts to orgasm she just can continue like a machine gun, its incredible fun. Once again best to start the day. I did my water trick on her in DATY and was surprised to hear "wow, you crazy no one has ever done that to me!" I just responded with a maniacal grin. She seemed very pleased and confirmed to me later she loved it. She does a violent BBBJ with BLS, and that beautiful face in the mirror in K9 or looking down in mish (CFS) does me in every time. This week she fed me after the session and while I know her less well than Nana she just seems like a cool lady.

    Its been a good week. Not sure where to go from here but I'll figure something out. Nothing satisfies like a quality MILF.
    I've never been to a parlor, what's the cost for these ladies?

  12. #16649

    Nope CFS as mentioned

    If you look at her old reviews on RM at Lin Spa there is some crazy stuff (water sports and whatnot), but for me BBBJ and CFS. She is extraordinary however, can't wait to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is amazing. Did you bareback her?

  13. #16648

    Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I love MILFs, younger girls are sexy and fun, but if given a choice I'll always choose a woman that likes sex and knows what she is doing. To me that is almost always a MILF. This week I saw two of the very best examples in the area, extremely hot women that provide great services. Bonus: In the right circumstances I can make both orgasm and I fucking LOVE to do that.

    MILF number 1 - Nana at Lotus Spa in FedWay.

    Her MMS calls her "The Goddess" and its a pretty good descriptor. She is a local legend in the FedWay area, some of the hottest sex writing I have read are reviews of her on RM and here. I've said it before, one the most beautiful women I have seen at a MP or elsewhere, about 5-2, very dark shoulder length hair, and a gorgeous voluptuous figure. Full Cs and I'll quote a bear I know to say "Nana's ass is art". She has this habit of starting the session by dropping to her knees, whether you are clothed or unclothed, sitting or standing, and giving at A+ BBBJ with super eye contact. Gives a very good massage either before or after the main event (I like before to keep revving). If you are first or nearly first appointment of the day she will O with DATY and once started may go more with tongue or cock. I'm guessing big enough cocks get the job done any time of day. I have had many an intense session with Nana and this week was no different. The image in the mirrors with various positions is to die for. Its CFS with great DFK. She happens to be a delightful person too.

    MILF number 2 - Sophia at Aroma Spa in the Lake City part of Seattle.

    Also a known great provider in the area for years. Aroma a little UTR but Sophia headlines. Beautiful face that, like Maggie last weekend, looks even better in the heat of passion. Maybe 5-4 and another voluptuous figure with full Ds and wonderfully shaped legs and booty. She also does a high quality massage, that suddenly transforms to a naked nuru rub on your back with those massive cans. I have to say that Sophia in one of the most responsive and passionate women I have ever met (Nana too, but Sophia next level). Once she starts to orgasm she just can continue like a machine gun, its incredible fun. Once again best to start the day. I did my water trick on her in DATY and was surprised to hear "wow, you crazy no one has ever done that to me!" I just responded with a maniacal grin. She seemed very pleased and confirmed to me later she loved it. She does a violent BBBJ with BLS, and that beautiful face in the mirror in K9 or looking down in mish (CFS) does me in every time. This week she fed me after the session and while I know her less well than Nana she just seems like a cool lady.

    Its been a good week. Not sure where to go from here but I'll figure something out. Nothing satisfies like a quality MILF.
    Sophia is amazing. Did you bareback her?

  14. #16647

    Josclyn Q Spa

    Stopped by to see her tonight and had a pretty good time. She's very attractive, very pretty face, thin, and a huge rack! Loved to get them kissed and sucked on. The session felt a little rushed though as I was pretty much in and out and she kept telling me "c** soon" but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt with me stopping by an hour and a half before closing plus the short session was still satisfying. The usual BBBJ, cfs, 69, and the best part of this was the cg position! She's very vocal which was very hot. If you're into thin petite Chinese girls with cute face and huge racks go see her before she leaves next week.

  15. #16646

    Like a fine wine

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I have heard age estimates on her from 30's to 50's (crazy.), and my reaction is "who gives a shit? I defy you to say she is not extremely hot, spinner body with perfect shape, maybe 5-1 or 5-2, big cans that look huge on that petite frame and beautiful face and hair. She is just a pro, I have seen her at four different shops. ATF for many in the area but as GeniusCasanova says it never a lock even with a skillset like this. Your mileage will always vary, but I am super glad I know Summer.
    Those of us old enough to remember the Gipper's quip to Mondale about not holding his youth and inexperience against him will probably resonate with your take on provider age. Can't wait for "Doggy Files: The Searchable Database".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape