Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 37603
-
11-30-25 11:02 #35653Senior Member

Posts: 143PT Nails in At Clair Shores
Is she gone now?
She was always good for a visit spur of the moment.
-
11-30-25 10:44 #35652Senior Member

Posts: 61230's?
Her tryst ad says she's in her 30's. No fricking way is she in her 30's. High 50's maybe. The pics make me squeamish.
Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 00:50 #35651Senior Member

Posts: 171Jenna
I believe she has worked out of Pontiac as well. She used to say "Bloomfield" but it was a run down apartment in Pontiac. Was enthusiastic but for me, she wasn't the best and she is bigger than her photos. If it was $60 or maybe $80 I would consider it but for those prices ITS A NO for me.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 00:18 #35650Senior Member

Posts: 246Try Flint
There are some places in Flint that are open 24 hours but nothing that l know of in the tri-county area. Maybe Ann Arbor but l doubt it.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 22:12 #35649Senior Member

Posts: 98Later evening parlors?
Other than M1, is anyone else anywhere in the metro area open past like 9? I often am not getting around to getting out until 8-9 pm, I'd like to have some places to hit up when I don't have to specifically set aside special time earlier in the day to get out LOL. . I dunno what it is about M1 but something about it weirds me out.
-
11-29-25 20:16 #35648Senior Member

Posts: 107Still closed
Stopped by Saturday and it was still closed. Went to great hands. It around 245. Must have been 10 door bell rings while I was there, busy!
Originally Posted by MutualTouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:18 #35647Regular Member

Posts: 15Lakeside Spa (Formerly Kings Spa)
I missed Kings Spa, Went in today and drew Sophia.
Great massage but they repositioned my arms when I went for the leg feel. Didn't get a HE.
Anyone else been here since the new ownership with luck?
-
11-29-25 17:58 #35646Senior Member

Posts: 246Twice in one day??
Damn, l mean it must be good but THAT good to go twice in one day?? Wow. It sure is a long ways from St. Clair Shores but if lm ever out that way l will try to stop by.
Originally Posted by Fivehandsguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 17:40 #35645Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: Jenna the facial Queen
Her pics look like the slightly crazy chick who had a shitty hood apartment on Telegraph / orchard lake in Ponti-crack / Bloomfield area. She loved facials but would threaten you with a revolver if you tried fucking her and tried to slide the cover off.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 16:57 #35644Senior Member

Posts: 81Health and Wellness White Lake
I know Anna and Depailing.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
He is going to be bumming when their boss sees his post. I know because if you look at my post history somewhere I had a glowing review for them, and, the next time I went I got scolded for oversharing because they were allowing roaming. They even asked me to remove my post (I didn't you can see it). I don't see anything wrong in his post tho, its on target, but I also worry for his frequency, ha. People can spend however they want.
I know they don't sleep there though, that's incorrect. That place and the Hartland place have 4 workers who share a house somewhere, they have a driver. Are they at work 12+hrs,7 days tho? Yes.
-
11-29-25 16:11 #35643Regular Member

Posts: 4Lakeside Spa Chesterfield.
Tried this place last week, has all the signs of being worth a visit. Closes at 10 pm, blocked off windows, ect. Greeted by a 50 ish yr old lady who showed me to a room. Standard 80/ hr. Got in and layed out naked on the table and a probably 35-40 yr old came in. Massage was good though she covered me up for a bit of it. She did pull the sheet down and rub the butt down well, just layed a towel in the crack to cover it up LOL. On the flip she left the sheet over top but did rub the goods as she massaged. No HE but I'm not convinced it isn't on the table. Will try again, worst case it was still a good massage. Still on the quest for something on the east side since the usuals have closed up.
-
11-29-25 16:07 #35642Senior Member

Posts: 928Careful or you will get flagged as a white knight for Anna. Have you been anywhere else? Why no other reports? Seems odd you report at midnight your first visit and then 8 in the morning you report a second same day visit.
Originally Posted by Fivehandsguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 08:50 #35641Regular Member

Posts: 3Health & Wellness Anna
Next time you're in White Lake I recommend you try out Anna in Health & Wellness.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 08:44 #35640Regular Member

Posts: 3Health & Wellness White Lake Anna
Went to see Anna again. Twice in one day. I just can't keep away. I want to see if she can be corrupted into giving a BJ or even FS. She likes to text but does not like to talk about the topic.
-
11-29-25 08:33 #35639Senior Member

Posts: 120Jenna Facial Queen
https://tryst.link/escort/red-headed-facial-queen
Any intel on her? I'm going to be near by next week and was thinking of checking it out. I have a thing for enthusiastic lovers of a good facial, so if anyone has any leads on others that like to receive a facial please feel free to contact me and let me know.









Reply With Quote





