Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28895

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Coxter8  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby for 30 years or so and seen a couple of hundred ladies, but I slowed down a while ago. I've been thinking about getting back into the game once again and pulled up these pics of me with a girl here in the Raleigh area that I use to see all the time. She's pulled her ads and is out of the game now, but I thought I'd share them because they kind of explain what's so great about this hobby.
    Too bad she's out of the game, I would visit her in a heartbeat!

  2. #28894

    Why I love the hobby

    I have been in the hobby for 30 years or so and seen a couple of hundred ladies, but I slowed down a while ago. I've been thinking about getting back into the game once again and pulled up these pics of me with a girl here in the Raleigh area that I use to see all the time. She's pulled her ads and is out of the game now, but I thought I'd share them because they kind of explain what's so great about this hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0442.JPG‎   IMG_0447.JPG‎   IMG_0449.JPG‎   IMG_0450.JPG‎   IMG_0457.JPG‎  

    IMG_0467.JPG‎  

  3. #28893
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    Don't know, but unless you are doing outcall, a provider asking for "your" location is always a red flag for me.
    Not to mention that there's a real provider that's literally going to bare anybody with the money. In 2025? There's no way. Even Kaydee was turning some guys away.

  4. #28892

    Looking for info on DeDe

    Just wondering if anybody has any reports on this young lady here I've seen her post on several occasions only on the weekends always on Capital Boulevard looks interesting to me. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197375831#.

  5. #28891

    Ginger thief aka Sabine the Divine aka Penelope

    PICs in case pages disappears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Now advertising with different pictures on Skip the Games:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    All of hers say "Please book with me properly".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-28 3.04.57 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #28890
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834189532539

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any reviews very much appreciated!
    Don't know, but unless you are doing outcall, a provider asking for "your" location is always a red flag for me.

  7. #28889

    Ginger thief aka Sabine aka Penelope

    Now advertising with different pictures on Skip the Games:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    All of hers say "Please book with me properly".

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]

  8. #28888

    Anybody take the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834189532539

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any reviews very much appreciated!

  9. #28887

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Of course we all did. Even knowing every single one would ask for money!

  10. #28886

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Um, I'm guilty too LOL! Oh well, great friends we think.

  11. #28885
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I tried dreaming about her last year around this time. She is loca yocal. If you look you out can find her. When she first started she used her actual first name.

    Everything about her screams she is in an abusive relationship and her bf is her handler. Now can't say if it's the same bf. But a year ago he was the one setting the rules.

    Imo, she is real, has far far too many rules, but also is a likely scammer 2/3 times.

    I'd stay away but that's me.

  12. #28884
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Looks 22 to me, if not older. Like one of those girls who will probably always look kinda young but you can see the demons creeping in and changing that bit by bit.
    She looks like a college student home for the break. Imo.

    If anyone takes the plunge let us know.

  13. #28883

    Thankgiving

    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.

  14. #28882
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm passing bc I can't tell if she's old enough or not LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197299048#.
    Looks 22 to me, if not older. Like one of those girls who will probably always look kinda young but you can see the demons creeping in and changing that bit by bit.

  15. #28881

    What why'all think? I'm passin

    I'm passing bc I can't tell if she's old enough or not LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197299048#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape