Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 127 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 30799
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #28909

    It's that time of the year again! "Ode to the Christmas Monger"

    It's that time of the year again things are getting tight when you have a habit, handler and need to fill those stockings hung by the faux fireplace!

    Sing it with me.

    All the stockings are empty.

    'Cause my habit ate every cent.

    No gifts under the tree this year.

    My pimp got the whole month's rent.

    So now I'm hustlin' in December.

    Trying to scrape up that cheer.

    Hitting up my monger buddies like.

    "Holiday special, selling my ass over here. ".

    She has dropped her prices so low.

    Even Santa said, "Girl. That's bold. ".

    But desperate times call for discounts.

    When the North Pole's and south Saunders is lookin' cold.

    Now the men are back in the driver's seat.

    Calling shots like it's their show.

    Saying, "Merry Christmas, my favorite Hoe.

    As we all line up in the holiday snow.

    Happy Holidays! One and All.

  2. #28908

    Great escort in Raleigh tonight

    I have a friend / utr who is awesome and she is staying in Raleigh tonight Crabtree, there is a reason I've hung out with her for the past 3 years so I invite you to find out for yourself. Minimum is $300 worth every penny in my opinion. Pretty much open menu except for Greek.

    Bambi 910-704-1248.

  3. #28907
    The hunt must go on! She seemed like a keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coxter8  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby for 30 years or so and seen a couple of hundred ladies, but I slowed down a while ago. I've been thinking about getting back into the game once again and pulled up these pics of me with a girl here in the Raleigh area that I use to see all the time. She's pulled her ads and is out of the game now, but I thought I'd share them because they kind of explain what's so great about this hobby.

  4. #28906
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me out and lmk if she's legit / safe?

    Or also PM any bb anal girls I'm trying to start an OF and be consistent with it.

    Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...apy-81255.html
    Dude all you've done is ask questions and made 0 reports. I also responded to your question about of in a different thread but you disappeared after your last post and seem to not read anything and just ask questions. Very few people will respond if they can't trust you, especially in these times.

  5. #28905

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Coxter8  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby for 30 years or so and seen a couple of hundred ladies, but I slowed down a while ago. I've been thinking about getting back into the game once again and pulled up these pics of me with a girl here in the Raleigh area that I use to see all the time. She's pulled her ads and is out of the game now, but I thought I'd share them because they kind of explain what's so great about this hobby.
    Too bad she's out of the game, I would visit her in a heartbeat!

  6. #28904

    Why I love the hobby

    I have been in the hobby for 30 years or so and seen a couple of hundred ladies, but I slowed down a while ago. I've been thinking about getting back into the game once again and pulled up these pics of me with a girl here in the Raleigh area that I use to see all the time. She's pulled her ads and is out of the game now, but I thought I'd share them because they kind of explain what's so great about this hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0442.JPG‎   IMG_0447.JPG‎   IMG_0449.JPG‎   IMG_0450.JPG‎   IMG_0457.JPG‎  

    IMG_0467.JPG‎  

  7. #28903
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    Don't know, but unless you are doing outcall, a provider asking for "your" location is always a red flag for me.
    Not to mention that there's a real provider that's literally going to bare anybody with the money. In 2025? There's no way. Even Kaydee was turning some guys away.

  8. #28902

    Looking for info on DeDe

    Just wondering if anybody has any reports on this young lady here I've seen her post on several occasions only on the weekends always on Capital Boulevard looks interesting to me. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197375831#.

  9. #28901

    Ginger thief aka Sabine the Divine aka Penelope

    PICs in case pages disappears.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Now advertising with different pictures on Skip the Games:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    All of hers say "Please book with me properly".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-28 3.04.57 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #28900
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834189532539

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any reviews very much appreciated!
    Don't know, but unless you are doing outcall, a provider asking for "your" location is always a red flag for me.

  11. #28899

    Ginger thief aka Sabine aka Penelope

    Now advertising with different pictures on Skip the Games:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/187457391571

    All of hers say "Please book with me properly".

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]

  12. #28898

    Anybody take the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/834189532539

    Has anyone seen this provider? Any reviews very much appreciated!

  13. #28897

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Of course we all did. Even knowing every single one would ask for money!

  14. #28896

    Thanksgiving

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Thanksgiving.

    Be honest. Who texted their favorite provider a Happy Thanksgiving thinking there a good friend. LOL. I did, maybe more that one. Shezzzh.
    Um, I'm guilty too LOL! Oh well, great friends we think.

  15. #28895
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I tried dreaming about her last year around this time. She is loca yocal. If you look you out can find her. When she first started she used her actual first name.

    Everything about her screams she is in an abusive relationship and her bf is her handler. Now can't say if it's the same bf. But a year ago he was the one setting the rules.

    Imo, she is real, has far far too many rules, but also is a likely scammer 2/3 times.

    I'd stay away but that's me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape