Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37361
-
12-01-25 12:15 #35591Regular Member

Posts: 3Gramo
Hello all,
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
This is my first post ever. Because I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the verification email. Thanks to proton mail, I'm good to go and ready to contribute!
I've been in the hobby over 20 years and had one of the craziest / best sessions with Gramo the first time I met her. It was total luck that I decided to contact her since she had yet to blow up on this board. I booked a hhr and things started off fairly normal. There is basically no English but we figured out to get comfortable. She is very striking in an exaggerated Latina way (oversized lips, tits, and ass) and we started off with some light kissing and a nice BBJ. I was going to move to some DATY when I noticed a dildo sitting away from the bed by the tv. Carpe diem and all that. I grabbed it and brought it over and she went absolutely wild!! She starts pounding herself with the dildo while sucking me standing by the bed. I start pounding herself with it while eating her out. Not going to say everything, but she turned into a wild sex animal and nothing was off the table. Keep in mind this is only supposed to be a 30 minute session. It was amazing.
But this was like someone winning the Lottery and then continuing to play. It's just never going to be that good again. I enthusiastically booked Gramo a few weeks later (after word had gotten out) and it was a plain vanilla session. No toy in sight.
So I agree with Jason, once these girls get hyped on this board, they turn very high volume and the service inevitably drops off. The very few that maintain that high level are the hidden gems you pamper and protect.
Looking forward to more posts to come.
-
12-01-25 11:03 #35590Senior Member

Posts: 187Please confirm which staxx? If it's the Staxx everyone thinks, then I don't believe a word of this. This isn't the first time I've seen questionable posts from this user.
Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 01:48 #35589Regular Member

Posts: 1Can I get her number
Pm is fine if you don't want to post.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 01:19 #35588Senior Member

Posts: 187She acts very much like she's in high demand and stresses booking in advance and confirming the appt the next day by a certain time. I booked her and texted her the following morning and she said she gave my slot to someone else and said sorry. I thought that was extremely rude to do. I was very upset about the lack of professionalism there. The handful of times I've seen her before, I was not impressed at all. Not sure what people see there. Also, to me the location is high risk. By now I'm sure some of her neighbors are on to her and it's only a matter of time before LEO shows up.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 01:05 #35587Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Any intel on these women?
I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.
Also does anyone know what happened to.
"Estella body rubs".
Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.
But any intel of these 3 girls??
1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.
2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.
3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.
Any intel would be appreciated thank you.
-
11-30-25 18:14 #35586Regular Member

Posts: 9Dream with Staxxx & LoLo
Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
-
11-30-25 17:31 #35585Senior Member

Posts: 200Would you happen to have a link for Judy?
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:40 #35584Senior Member

Posts: 29Michelle
Whats the digits.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 11:15 #35583Senior Member

Posts: 223Staxx
I saw her about a month ago. She was very aloof, would not make eye contact and did not know why I was there. When she remembered, she got undressed and there wasn't much sexy about her. She was very underweight with bones showing. Her face makes her seem much older than she is, although her body is that of a teenage anorexic girl. All that aside, she was extremely nice, although seemed beyond shy and getting a conversation out of her was a fight. I left without sampling as I just felt bad about the situation.
Originally Posted by MySiteName
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 01:13 #35582Senior Member

Posts: 43Always stop by to see her and never had a bad visit. Forgot to report last time she was here.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 13:04 #35581Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone seen Staxx?
How has she been looking recently? Before she had a pretty good figure and nice ass but last I saw her I could count her ribs from behind. She get any meat back on her?
-
11-29-25 08:21 #35580Senior Member

Posts: 514Good ol Lynn
I haven't seen Lynn in a long time but would love to see her again. Can anyone share her prices for me? I know it was one of the cheapest ones out there and would like to know if that is still true.
https://massage.eros.com/virginia/fi...629.htm?cat=83
-
11-29-25 07:47 #35579Senior Member

Posts: 481Legit
Had a nice dream with this Latina. Pictures are accurate, sweet and very easy coms. Thick in all the right places, no rush no clock watching. We agreed to hang out for 30 minutes for $. 50 and I was there for about 45 minutes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/019800862806
-
11-29-25 05:04 #35578Senior Member

Posts: 76Gramo
LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 02:12 #35577Senior Member

Posts: 192Diana
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224
3 holes. Nice time safe and hot. Market price. Stay safe.












Reply With Quote




