Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 17048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16583

    Cherry

    Yeah, she was fun and cool, until she scammed me. Had met 8 times, we were texting and even had a fun call well after the advance, made plans to meet again. Then complete ghosting. Rookie move on my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    She'll relentlessly hit you up for shit all the time. It's annoying. Obviously never give in and advance anything. Ever. It never ends well. She's nice enough but shifty for sure. There's a lot better out there.

  2. #16582

    Profile not available

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Comes and goes from Chicago for work. Her communication is terrible as she'll text in the middle of the night asking if I want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0f666b57486b

    Paola's profile looks good but she is a chunker if you see her "hidden" pics. Never got to price once I saw the pics.

    Katie has been around for 5-6 years. Used to be pretty hot but now there is baby damage and she is a heavy pot head. Travels back and forth from Indiana. I think it was 400 but it's been a while.
    Is it me or everyone is getting profile unavailable?

  3. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I actually met with her and we had fun and she never asked for an advance. I had to Uber her back and forth though, I never advance anything with any girl on SA.
    She'll relentlessly hit you up for shit all the time. It's annoying. Obviously never give in and advance anything. Ever. It never ends well. She's nice enough but shifty for sure. There's a lot better out there.

  4. #16580

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-bffdd0eb9f81

    Beware this one. She a scammer. We met a bunch of times. Then she had a "housing issue" begged for an advance. I helped her. She kept chatting, with me. Then suddenly disappeared. No response, wasn't on the site. 2 months later saw she was active on the site again, she finally responded to a text. Wanted $$ to explain herself. Avoid. I suspect drug related.
    I actually met with her and we had fun and she never asked for an advance. I had to Uber her back and forth though, I never advance anything with any girl on SA.

  5. #16579

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-bffdd0eb9f81

    Beware this one. She a scammer. We met a bunch of times. Then she had a "housing issue" begged for an advance. I helped her. She kept chatting, with me. Then suddenly disappeared. No response, wasn't on the site. 2 months later saw she was active on the site again, she finally responded to a text. Wanted $$ to explain herself. Avoid. I suspect drug related.

  6. #16578

    Katie and Paola

    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Comes and goes from Chicago for work. Her communication is terrible as she'll text in the middle of the night asking if I want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0f666b57486b

    Paola's profile looks good but she is a chunker if you see her "hidden" pics. Never got to price once I saw the pics.

    Katie has been around for 5-6 years. Used to be pretty hot but now there is baby damage and she is a heavy pot head. Travels back and forth from Indiana. I think it was 400 but it's been a while.

  7. #16577

    Are there any other sites?

    I've tried seeking but it won't let me be discreet. Sdm is okay I've met a couple girls here and there. Secret benefits and Sugardaddy is the same sister site.

  8. #16576

    2000?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    1 post self review.
    Fact!

    $2000? Better be able to suck bitcoin out of those DDDs. And at the rate it's falling, better be full! LOL Moving on, thank you!

  9. #16575
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickNickkk  [View Original Post]
    Met this girl on sdm. Very curvy DDD tits fucked her good and asking for 2000 but will negotiate. She's worth the time and money well spent. I was traveling. She keeps her location private but will come to you.
    LOL.

    1 post self review.

  10. #16574

    Mochalicious

    Met this girl on sdm. Very curvy DDD tits fucked her good and asking for 2000 but will negotiate. She's worth the time and money well spent. I was traveling. She keeps her location private but will come to you.

  11. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind providing screenshots of profile? I have a gut feeling I know who it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks!
    Goes by BJ. 36 and in south loop I blocked her, so I can't share pics.

  12. #16572

    Secret Benefits

    Guys, I have been on Secret Benefits for years and have found a nice collection of quality woman. It has taken some time, some lunch dates, dinner dates but the ones I have found all want to have sex with this old guy and most will even host. I am willing to trade so go sign up and let's go to work because this is the only way to find quality woman in NW Indiana anymore. If anyone else has any suggestions, let me know.

  13. #16571

    Not a scammer

    I met this one. Not a scammer, got her down to 500, protection is a must. Great body, mediocre head and sex. Pro attitude, get the job done and go.

    Cannot host, no anal she said. 600 min and protection is a must. Did not see her as I noticed her profile changing locations. Could be a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-cf9a2be2491c

  14. #16570

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    This one caught an attitude when I couldn't meet her for drinks within 30 minutes. She said 400 and can host in south loop.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-2f6fd16eba61

    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Comes and goes from Chicago for work. Her communication is terrible as she'll text in the middle of the night asking if I want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0f666b57486b

    Cannot host. Very thin, but a good attitude to start. Loves BBFS. Asked for 5, accepted 4 and took multiple creampies. When trying to set up the next date, she went silent. Then 2 weeks later starts blowing up my phone asking when we're getting together again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-96c241fb848c

    Cannot host. Requested 600, took 400 and took a BBFS pounding over and over. She's extremely thin and very laid back attitude. You will need to do most of the work. Her kissing is extremely aggressive and awkward though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-86b51887bda1

    Can host once she's comfortable with me she said. Asked for 700 and I told her I wasn't comfortable with that amount and she responded with no need to counter as that's my limit. Wished her luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390

    Cannot host 700 min and protection is required. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-f1d46e2f8548

    Cannot host, no anal she said. 600 min and protection is a must. Did not see her as I noticed her profile changing locations. Could be a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-cf9a2be2491c

    This one said 1000 for an hour and 3500 for an overnight. Do whatever you want to her she said. I passed as within a few hours, her location changed twice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b80238bc4ff7
    Thank you for all this info, it's very helpful and will save all of a lot of time.

  15. #16569
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    This one caught an attitude when I couldn't meet her for drinks within 30 minutes. She said 400 and can host in south loop.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-2f6fd16eba61

    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.
    Do you mind providing screenshots of profile? I have a gut feeling I know who it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape