Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 40005
-
12-01-25 13:40 #37950Senior Member

Posts: 569Same as before. Anything you want with everyone working.
Originally Posted by Jumbo6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 11:36 #37949Senior Member

Posts: 341Saran Wrap queens
They probably still have that industrial kitchen size roll of Saran Wrap. IYKYK.
Originally Posted by MikeJones6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 10:42 #37948Banned Member

Posts: 171SXL. Good to Go & Beauty 18 (Old Orange Spa) Good to Go
SXL. Emily & Cindy still taking it Raw. Bebe still taking in the ass and young girl Jennifer now swallowing.
Originally Posted by Jumbo6969
[View Original Post]
Beauty 18 - Old Orange. Alice taking it raw and one of the Latinas taking it raw in the ass.
Have fun be safe.
-
12-01-25 10:01 #37947Regular Member

Posts: 11SXL. Still Good?
Hello, going to be passing through this week for work and have my sights set on SXL. Is it still good for L2 and above or downgraded to L1? Had a great BBFS experience one time and curious to try again.
-
11-30-25 19:16 #37946Regular Member

Posts: 19Same ol bd
Honestly I'd stay away, same gala lmaooo they even took that dusty ass couch they had on the lincoln location lmaooo you would think they throw it away.
Originally Posted by Pynchon
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 14:26 #37945Senior Member

Posts: 1605Meant to post this last week. I never went to this place because of the mediocre reviews. Was driving by and saw the brown paper and the signs. Just a PSA for those that went there in the past.
-
11-30-25 12:06 #37944Senior Member

Posts: 281She looks like the Valentina rotating in these spas apartments for a while. Good look thin body. Terrible service and attitude. Her service only includes that she lies down there and you put your dick into her vagina. Everything else is add-on annd you got to pay additional tips for licking her breast or touching her feet.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 10:43 #37943Senior Member

Posts: 125BD Massage on Elston
Hello gentlemen, here for work for a couple of weeks. I passed by this place and wanted to know if it was worth it (damage, options) or any other recommended places nearby. Looking for more than the L1. Feel free to PM. Thanks!
-
11-30-25 05:17 #37942Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks for the advice, same here I won't pay for RM or any other review site, just not trustworthy. I simply try and use my spidey senses and google, I. E. If you find a place and google it then look at the reviews, if 90% or more of the reviewers are female, that usually tells me stay away. I'll try out your search methods thanks.
.
Originally Posted by Perversity
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 15:55 #37941Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone been to Broadway Massage lately? Been a while since I've been, stopped going after Angela left. Anyone worth seeing now?
-
11-29-25 14:58 #37940Senior Member

Posts: 253Valentina
Did you catch a view of Valentina? I'm sure the pictures are not accurate at all but if she's anything close to the pictures I'd be very inclined to go.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 00:57 #37939Regular Member

Posts: 19Tina
Tina from enjoy life on Belmont is the way to go def a good time.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 00:38 #37938Regular Member

Posts: 13Bring back the videos
New place is next to the old one. Looks very nice inside and way better shape than the old place. Shower is way better too. Alice is okay, humongous nipples. Looks nothing like the photo. Not the best L3. BBJ was weak. No DFK, LFK at best. Would not recommend. Saw Sasha when walking out. Looked nothing like her picture as well. Have not been there forever and should have stayed away.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 21:06 #37937Senior Member

Posts: 43I was there a week ago. It's in the pace next door now but felt safe and you can still park in the same lot and go in the back way. I saw Helen, she was as nice but didn't look that much like the ad and they advertised services that aren't actually offered. Decent time.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 17:18 #37936Regular Member

Posts: 13Is Orange safe to go to?
I just contacted them and they are still using the place that they closed down. Has anyone been there recently? How was it? Has anyone had Alice?










Reply With Quote






