Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23522

    Questions / seeking info

    Selena - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c983ea3dfdc8.

    Has anyone met / talked to her? Her pictures match ex-porn lady April Valentino (from NC). https://x.com/Aprilvalentino4/status...22207015284736.

    Belle - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-4d973672ae46.

    Seems promising and real, had a review on here a long time ago, wondering if anybody has had any recent interactions.

    Liz - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0f56a75c2184.

    Very direct and ready, but the attitude is holding me back. Anybody have a positive experience?

  2. #23521

    Seeking rate increase and account verification

    As I mentioned in the NoVa forum last year.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...052&viewfull=1#post7434052.

    Seeking is now raising rates to $150 and wants more and more accounts to be verified.

    Guess with decreased memberships they want to make more from less number of members.

  3. #23520
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Once you get on her texting circle it won't ever stop. Whether you like or not.
    Is she worth the visit tho?

  4. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Once you get on her texting circle it won't ever stop. Whether you like or not.
    Did you ever meet up with her? Is she any good and worth it?

  5. #23518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Goes by Cat.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...89400f5492f5f4
    Once you get on her texting circle it won't ever stop. Whether you like or not.

  6. #23517

    Seeking: Cat from Ruthers Glen

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Goes by Cat.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...89400f5492f5f4

  7. #23516
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    It's beneficial for both to meet publicly first. I will cover drinks and maybe snacks but that's it. I have walked a couple of times after these due to shit attitude or a vibe of no sexual activity being likely. Our time is valuable also.
    If they don't mention anything before the M&G then I assume just drinks and food. If they mention $ for a M&G then I pass. It typically means they have GPS and a waste of time. I had one get up and leave in the middle of a restaurant when she realized I wasn't going to pay up for a M&G.

  8. #23515
    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    I prepare for the meet w / a small gift card, like 25-40, from Sephora or Victoria. If we've got chemistry (and I end up making out or more w / her in my car. You should always try to get her in your car) then I'll give her the card. Also, I have the SB get a hotel room. I sometimes will give them a 100 at the M&G so they know I am good for the room $ at the FC.

  9. #23514

    Drinks and snacks

    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    It's beneficial for both to meet publicly first. I will cover drinks and maybe snacks but that's it. I have walked a couple of times after these due to shit attitude or a vibe of no sexual activity being likely. Our time is valuable also.

  10. #23513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by BagIt  [View Original Post]
    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.
    No one I know pays if there is no sex involved. I think the meet and greet is for a few things: scope out if you have money, scope out if she can stand to be in the same room w you, scope out if you seem dangerous. The money ask is to try to establish who is going to make the rules (because you have the $$ she knows you can easily take that role so she is trying grab some of that power) AND lastly the no sex meet and greet with money lets her tell herself that she didn't fuck the first time you met and just for the cash. It's a defensive tactic that lets her maintain the fictions "not a hooker" and "he's a friend helping me out". My rule is simple: no cum no cash. I choose the place, I pay cash for the drinks and NEVER bring up money in the context of sex. If she wants money to meet, she needs to ask and I always say no.
    Of course, it could also be just a small money scam: ten $50 meet and greets in a week is good money if you are a broke college girl but that word gets around FAST

  11. #23512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Meet and greet

    If a woman wants to meet in public for a first time meet and greet, how do you handle whether to give her cash just to meet for first time and how much? Say you meet for coffee or just ice cream cone and talk for 30 minutes to negotiate a deal for the sex meets to come at a later time? Do you ask the woman if she expects payment just to meet and greet, before the first meet?

    This meet and greet is for the woman who wants to check us out to see if we seem normal, safe, kind, respectful. But mainly for her to get an idea if we would be safe to be alone with, and fuck.

  12. #23511
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    I don't think you said anything bad about her as well as her name. She should forgive you and tell you don't do it again. It's men talk. Sometimes we just wanted to share some good news. Good luck, bro.

  13. #23510
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    LOL you told us her age, the name of the bar, how long you spent at the bar, and that you are partnered. Bro, this aint for you.

  14. #23509

    What in the cuck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.
    You're better than this dawg; go release one and get back in the streets.

  15. #23508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking Post

    I posted a few days ago about someone I met at the bar. We had a great time and the connection felt good and I genuinely like her. I regret making that post, she has seen it and sent me screen shots of it. To say she no longer wants to see me again would be an understatement. I have apologized to her and also want to that here. I realize how big of a mistake it was to post something here now and it cost me big time. I don't meet too many women whom I'm totally comfortable being around often. She was one. I want to say I'm sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape