Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15822

    How did the meet go?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197

    Anyone meet with this one yet?? Supposed to meet next week!

    TIA.
    Any updates on Zar?

  2. #15821

    Mariella

    Anybody met her? We are supposed to meet tomorrow. Would love any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

  3. #15820

    Mar

    Two very big thumbs up for Mar. She likes to talk first, her English is a little hard to understand. But overall an excellent experience. Pictures are accurate. Hosted from a hotel last time, and a very reasonable ask.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7da176462fda

  4. #15819

    Links work in the Baltimore posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TttGith  [View Original Post]
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.
    It's all good, Thulenewman posted the original report in the Baltimore section.

    Copying a posted report and pasting it does tend to screw links up, adding ellipses instead of the full link.

  5. #15818

    Camilla

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-8c7f7107e006

    Seems like a pro. In and out quick. I wasted 5 on her. I should have just tried an agency.

    Definitely older than 26 but pics are kinda accurate.

    I.

  6. #15817
    Try this post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...109&viewfull=1#post7454109.

    Quote Originally Posted by TttGith  [View Original Post]
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

  7. #15816

  8. #15815

    Broken links

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulenewman  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Baltimore group, but NOVA is more active and frequently discusses topics in Maryland, so thought I'd share here as well.

    Breanna: real, looks like her pictures. Unsure of what she is up for, we had drinks and that was it. Some odd texting behavior scared me off from her, but her pics are accurate, so maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-a2d7636880b9

    Bondgirl: real, looks like her pics. Was not clear with what she offered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-9359ddd3bf18

    Lena: Offered a hookup for 4, unable to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-c4de43aea357

    Skylar: Real, looks better in person. I am not sure what she asks for others. I have some discount plan with her apparently. Really nice girl.
    Not a single one of your links work brother. I doubt all these girls deleted their accounts over the weekend.

  9. #15814
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.
    Hell, it sounds the agencies might be a better deal now since all the current sbs aren't really a gf experience. They're just overpriced agency girls where you have to get a hotel and you're lucky to get an 1 hour pump.

    I had it good back in days where I had real sbs- its literally a bunch of prostitutes now and the fact they're ugly and gps.

  10. #15813
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.
    You paid 1 k for that no wonder all these passable things are asking for 1 k. Real models can be had for 7 in NYC. All the fat chunky Asians in DC want 1 k.

  11. #15812
    I question the Baltimore guy and why he's meeting so many older mid women. Have you seen the quality of J-girls and Latinas on the Agency Discussion thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.
    Met her last year and looks like she updated her pics on Seeking. They're very accurate, and she does have a photo showing her legs so you'll know the body type.

    She wants more than 1 k ppm.

  12. #15811

    Tfm?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.

    Girnextdoor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3b42d2ab5986

    Old Asian chick. I don't even know why I chatted with her. Wants a ongoing relationship and 1 k ppm.

    Like ***** you're old and busted. You should pay me.
    Why bother even clicking on those, LOL?? But thanks for your report!

  13. #15810

    Peach

    https://caseyrosephotography.com/hol...r-photography/

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-d76619456b0f

    Doesn't want to discuss anything until m&g.

    I found additional pics of her so its a big nah for me.

    Girnextdoor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-3b42d2ab5986

    Old Asian chick. I don't even know why I chatted with her. Wants a ongoing relationship and 1 k ppm.

    Like ***** you're old and busted. You should pay me.

  14. #15809

    Emma, 30, DC

    She is real, just the photos are significantly touched up and a lot of makeup.

    High energy / talker but we didn't vibe great. Nice woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-f84f14fc7f33

  15. #15808
    I apologize for the bad links. Copy paste for the fail. If you go to this post: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...109&viewfull=1#post7454109.

    All the links should work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape