Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 46 of 887 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 13298
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12623

    Sweet little treat

    Review on 11/9/25 - I wouldn't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.

  2. #12622

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.
    Downtown always to me is a sign of a scammer / faker. And if this is related to your other post, SnapChat and dark and unclear just screams 'no-go. '.

  3. #12621

    Interesting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077

    Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.

  4. #12620

    Kimora

    Looks like Kimora is back in Greenville for now. I had another good visit. Notes: thin, cute, big man made enhancements, good performance, not really GFE, CBJ (not my preference but she does it with a lot of energy so it's fairly decent).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/605847748569

  5. #12619

    Interesting

    So I been in contact wit her lately, we did snap call but I couldn't really see her face kinda dark in the room. Have anyone seen her? Pm please or I might just take the chance.

  6. #12618

    Greenville

    Never ceases to amaze me how talent comes and goes thru this town. A full quarter of a century later. Pretty much nothing has changed?! Only the faces. But it seemed like a few of the Sophies and her racket are gone. If anyone could "name names" she could. I swear she knew every lick in town. I should have written a book with her. But I'm fairly sure Allison-Chalmers (those who read between the lines) ALSO knew sooooo many people. It really kinda baffles me. Any one of them could connect anyone to anyone else. A lady could setup shop in Gville and be off to races within 24 hrs! I am fairly sure the Covid period did cause one of the biggest hiccups in that 25 yr period!

    JV.

  7. #12617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Ginger Redhead Tattoo Girl

    Met this one for a HHR for 2. 0. This girl is really thick with pretty blue eyes! Phat ass and she works out and run smh. Offered me a BBBJ and I accepted, and possibly a BBFS, but I put the little condom on anyway. Super tight grip and her head game is 💯! Really sweet, sexy, and funny too! I'll definitely hit her up when I'm in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/016743918381

  8. #12616

    J Welness

    J Wellness, near GSP has its "OPEN" sign lit. I haven't been inside, so I have no more information to give.

  9. #12615

    It's a no for me

    Sorry put this in the Spartanburg forum. Meant to go here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197084367

    Yeah, I'm late about post about this one. I will say she takes photos well because it in meet left much to be desired. I had more enjoyment in the convo than the act itself. From 1 to 10 I honestly give it a 3. Would not see again.

  10. #12614

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Westchester35  [View Original Post]
    Been hearing it's a fake account but people still see her from what I understand? Anybody got info? Pm with some contact info.
    Thats ally, she gives a great BJ haha.

  11. #12613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    When you say "WOOOOOOO," do you mean there is a smell? Or were you saying you enjoyed the sight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eieio  [View Original Post]
    I think she mainly hangs out near Anderson. Set up a time, when I got there she didn't reply. She fell asleep. She did reply eventually. She did look a little tired, but got herself together. I think she is quite attractive in person. Ill tell you this, she is TIGHT and grips. Did Doggie, but when she went to missionary and spread those legs WOOOOOOO All covered but it surely didn't interfere. I am in my mid 60's and she surely did the job.

  12. #12612

    Caught you looking Seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457

    Oh yeah, I forgot in original post. Appears demon problem and absolutely NO teeth. Nasty.

  13. #12611

    Caught you looking Seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457

    Don't recommend. Wacky, near Townville, think there's a guy around, kitty has a smell. . do t do it. There's better out there.

  14. #12610

    Saw her once -- GOOD STUFF

    I think she mainly hangs out near Anderson. Set up a time, when I got there she didn't reply. She fell asleep. She did reply eventually. She did look a little tired, but got herself together. I think she is quite attractive in person. Ill tell you this, she is TIGHT and grips. Did Doggie, but when she went to missionary and spread those legs WOOOOOOO All covered but it surely didn't interfere. I am in my mid 60's and she surely did the job.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    The talent has been super dry in the area for months now. Any recs on thicker white or latina girls (thick, not obese please)?

    Has anyone seen: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/397982305329.

    She looks good but no name to lookup.

    While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and leave a review for "Never waste 1 drop". In my dream I met her in a hotel right off Roper. Entry was 100 mario coins. BBJ was nice and wet and her chest was as big in the pictures. After a warm up my controller was at full attention and ready to play. Missionary to k9 was good but I will say there was a smell and it wasn't super tight. Overall good in a pinch but I'm not dying to get back.

  15. #12609

    Jazz in Spartanburg

    Hello friends. I keep telling Jazz to post in Greenville. She posts in and works in Spartanburg. Pictures are perfectly accurate and recent. She's fun and interactive. Her menu is perfect and she does what she says. Not a clock watcher. I'm going to see her this morning and can't wait. I bought her some sheer, black, crotchless pantyhose and I know she's going to look spectacular. Search STG Spartanburg for 'Jazz'. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7200.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape