Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13316
-
11-26-25 22:57 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 85Caught you looking Seneca
https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457
Oh yeah, I forgot in original post. Appears demon problem and absolutely NO teeth. Nasty.
-
11-26-25 22:36 #12625Senior Member

Posts: 85Caught you looking Seneca
https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457
Don't recommend. Wacky, near Townville, think there's a guy around, kitty has a smell. . do t do it. There's better out there.
-
11-26-25 14:12 #12624Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw her once -- GOOD STUFF
I think she mainly hangs out near Anderson. Set up a time, when I got there she didn't reply. She fell asleep. She did reply eventually. She did look a little tired, but got herself together. I think she is quite attractive in person. Ill tell you this, she is TIGHT and grips. Did Doggie, but when she went to missionary and spread those legs WOOOOOOO All covered but it surely didn't interfere. I am in my mid 60's and she surely did the job.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 04:54 #12623Senior Member

Posts: 231Jazz in Spartanburg
Hello friends. I keep telling Jazz to post in Greenville. She posts in and works in Spartanburg. Pictures are perfectly accurate and recent. She's fun and interactive. Her menu is perfect and she does what she says. Not a clock watcher. I'm going to see her this morning and can't wait. I bought her some sheer, black, crotchless pantyhose and I know she's going to look spectacular. Search STG Spartanburg for 'Jazz'. Enjoy.
-
11-23-25 14:20 #12622Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen her?
Been hearing it's a fake account but people still see her from what I understand? Anybody got info? Pm with some contact info.
-
11-19-25 16:39 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 324Nikki in Easley
Well, I broke one of my rules. Don't incall with a smoker, and sure enough, it bit me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/948475197730
She was fun, accomodating, cute with a little padding, but I came away smelling awful.
Also, it took forever from first contact until I walked in the door. She wasted a lot of my time.
-
11-17-25 14:26 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 238Sad
Yeah had a stomach and flat in the back. Yeah the whole time I wanted to get it over with.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:42 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 143I'm glad I never went
I was hoping to see this one. I didn't like the location, especially at night. I can deal with not looking like the pictures, but a bad smell and horrible body. It's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
Thanks for taking one for the team.
-
11-16-25 13:41 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 238Smh
So I decided to see this one. Don't waste your time or money. One the pics isn't her, body is bad and cat has a terrible smell. I remember when Greenville had some of the best but now it's terrible. Think it's time to hang this hobby up or atleast in the upper state.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/788669127842
-
11-15-25 18:47 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 238Hispanic
Got a random text from 3799 sent a few pics of some Hispanic. I haven't seen them in awhile so this was random but the pics looks really good. Is this one of the numbers? Pm.
-
11-14-25 20:01 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 93Looking for Recs
The talent has been super dry in the area for months now. Any recs on thicker white or latina girls (thick, not obese please)?
Has anyone seen: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/397982305329.
She looks good but no name to lookup.
While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and leave a review for "Never waste 1 drop". In my dream I met her in a hotel right off Roper. Entry was 100 mario coins. BBJ was nice and wet and her chest was as big in the pictures. After a warm up my controller was at full attention and ready to play. Missionary to k9 was good but I will say there was a smell and it wasn't super tight. Overall good in a pinch but I'm not dying to get back.
-
11-13-25 13:19 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 231Jazz in Spartanburg
I don't know why Jazz doesn't post in Greenville section of STG. Make the drive! Worth it. See her detailed reviews in Spartanburg section. I'm only posting here for her because she said it's a little slow. Her rates are a bargain as far as I'm concerned. Pics are very accurate.
-
11-13-25 13:13 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 231Tara and Nova
I've seen them both and reviewed both on here. Love them both. Tara is spinner. Nova just a little thick but sexy and shapely. I've never done a 3 way with them. But that's because I find better value in two separate visits. Two nuts for the price of one 3-way. There hotel is actually better than most. I've always felt safe.
Originally Posted by GreekGod1403
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 22:51 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 154Tara
Decided to pull the trigger and toftt. I must say very worth it and hated I waited till now to visit Very Beautiful lady, Thinner then her pics but not to thin. Even though I'm not a fan of location but during the day I didn't see any f boys hanging around. Didn't get to meet her friend nova but hopefully will get to in the future if they hang around. Always seems the good ones never last long in this business. Probably because they are only doing it out of necessity to support a low life bf or expensive habit. I'm sure there are other reasons but from my experience those are the most common. I am looking forward to my next encounter but unlike some of you rich fuckers I got to save up. So yall Jimmy Buffet mfers save some of her for me and the rest of us blue collar guys. Oh and BTW her nipples could cut glass booinggg.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/926250858751
-
11-12-25 18:40 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 102To my surprise.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/196490580
Saw this one 2 weeks ago and she actually matched the pictures even to what she was wearing in the pictures. Now I had to use a translator app but everything else was good. Also asked to take pic outside to prove I was actually at her location before you gave me final destination. Suggest if you have the time while this one is here to visit.










Reply With Quote






