Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 402 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 6023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5093
    If you are a regular and well-liked customer your odds of enhanced services of any kind go way up.

    On the other hand if you are a rando they've never seen before and come in asking for BBFS &c you probably won't get it.

  2. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone educate me how AMPs work? Also I prefer young natural full service or is there anyone offer BBFS and young? Thanks.
    Hi, I'd suggest reading this forum, start with post #1.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...delines/page15

  3. #5091

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    The spas we mention offer a full service. Walls are usually fine although sometimes there is entertainment from other rooms that are extra exuberant.

    BBFS not common, very young (early 20's) not common. Overwhelmingly these are young mothers from China here to pay off debts and send money to family. 28-45 in age, although Asian woman stay desirable much longer. They are not drug addicts as you see in the pure escort world. Hugely preferable to me, just have some empathy. Many want to find a nice American man for many reasons.

    There are exceptions, and they are well documented here. Enjoy some great experiences.
    Thank you. That really helps a lot.

  4. #5090

    Haha she understands perfectly

    The spas we mention offer a full service. Walls are usually fine although sometimes there is entertainment from other rooms that are extra exuberant.

    BBFS not common, very young (early 20's) not common. Overwhelmingly these are young mothers from China here to pay off debts and send money to family. 28-45 in age, although Asian woman stay desirable much longer. They are not drug addicts as you see in the pure escort world. Hugely preferable to me, just have some empathy. Many want to find a nice American man for many reasons.

    There are exceptions, and they are well documented here. Enjoy some great experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    I've been a hobbyist for awhile through TNA and one of the fellow guided me to this forum. I'm learning a lot and actually super amazing information I've been gaining. Just wanted to appreciate all of your dedication and sharing the honest reviews. I actually never tried AMP / massage parlor myself. So I'm a bit nervous and shy about it. Especially when you walk in and they are separated with just thin walls and doors. So how is that even possible when there are other clients. They can hear you moaning and what not? Is it only offered at certain time or do you need to say some special code to let them know what you are actually wanting. I called Brisa the other day and asked if Kelley was available and she said just come in now. What time you come in? So I'm not even sure if she understands what I want? I was a bit confused. Can someone educate me how AMPs work? Also I prefer young natural full service or is there anyone offer BBFS and young? Thanks.

  5. #5089

    Newbie to this site

    I've been a hobbyist for awhile through TNA and one of the fellow guided me to this forum. I'm learning a lot and actually super amazing information I've been gaining. Just wanted to appreciate all of your dedication and sharing the honest reviews. I actually never tried AMP / massage parlor myself. So I'm a bit nervous and shy about it. Especially when you walk in and they are separated with just thin walls and doors. So how is that even possible when there are other clients. They can hear you moaning and what not? Is it only offered at certain time or do you need to say some special code to let them know what you are actually wanting. I called Brisa the other day and asked if Kelley was available and she said just come in now. What time you come in? So I'm not even sure if she understands what I want? I was a bit confused. Can someone educate me how AMPs work? Also I prefer young natural full service or is there anyone offer BBFS and young? Thanks.

  6. #5088

    Season's greetings

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    The review said Mickey finished off with a swallow. I have to say I got a little misty. .
    Remember your Aristotle: One swallow does not a Spring make. But sometimes it does mean more swallows are coming.

  7. #5087
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    The review said Mickey finished off with a swallow. I have to say I got a little misty.
    Swallow?! Makes me jealous LOL. Well, good stuff though.

    Treat them well and they will treat you well. If you are well groomed, in good shape, smell nice (this is probably most important because the girls that I am friends with mention this a lot) and don't be a jerk then they will go above and beyond to make you happy so that you come back.

  8. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, all you guys who complain all the time about people simping and saying "they're just in it for the money" are really missing out on the bigger picture. Of course it's a business, and of course they're not doing it for free, but many of the girls are really nice and friendly people, and the management at the good places really go out of their way to select and train girls to have good attitudes. Behave well and you'll be richly rewarded. This isn't simping. It's just good advice.
    Great advice here from KrDogie and Gibs789. Pay attention you younger fellows!

  9. #5085

    These girls.

    The review said Mickey finished off with a swallow. I have to say I got a little misty. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, all you guys who complain all the time about people simping and saying "they're just in it for the money" are really missing out on the bigger picture. Of course it's a business, and of course they're not doing it for free, but many of the girls are really nice and friendly people, and the management at the good places really go out of their way to select and train girls to have good attitudes. Behave well and you'll be richly rewarded. This isn't simping. It's just good advice.

  10. #5084

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    A disabled veteran went to Brisa and was talked into a duo with Mickey and Monica.

    When those two PSE monsters saw this guy's scars they transformed themselves into sweet gentle GFE angels and completely drained and satisfied the dude.

    Holy crap girls, thank YOU for YOUR service. Love when your kindness shows through.
    Seriously, all you guys who complain all the time about people simping and saying "they're just in it for the money" are really missing out on the bigger picture. Of course it's a business, and of course they're not doing it for free, but many of the girls are really nice and friendly people, and the management at the good places really go out of their way to select and train girls to have good attitudes. Behave well and you'll be richly rewarded. This isn't simping. It's just good advice.

  11. #5083

    Just read an absoluely heartwarming story about Brisa

    A disabled veteran went to Brisa and was talked into a duo with Mickey and Monica.

    When those two PSE monsters saw this guy's scars they transformed themselves into sweet gentle GFE angels and completely drained and satisfied the dude.

    Holy crap girls, thank YOU for YOUR service. Love when your kindness shows through.

  12. #5082

    I rarely hear the bell there.

    And Nana is the mainstay but they have had some great lineups there lately, Summer, BeiBei, Angela, . They just installed a table shower too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianTime  [View Original Post]
    Does Lotus spa get busy like Brisa or can you get a good uninterrupted session there? You got me interested in Nana for an hour session with an msog hopefully.

  13. #5081

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Includes info on our FedWay goddess Nana at Lotus Spa.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=#16221.
    Does Lotus spa get busy like Brisa or can you get a good uninterrupted session there? You got me interested in Nana for an hour session with an msog hopefully.

  14. #5080

    Xinxin massage ptown

    Went to what used to be the sister shop of the pengpai shop on meridian. Don't remember what it used to be called and don't think I saw a sign of what is now on the door, but google says it's xinxin.

    Small short petite older lady opened the door, probably in her mid 40's but still pretty and has a very fit body. Wearing bright leggings and a white top. Said her name was Vicky.

    I decided to stick around, did a half hour. Seems they only do hi / BJ here she said nothing more allowed. FS was allowed back when it was different ownership. What kept me here even though it's just hi / BJ was her ass. Man it's one of the best I have seen in general, and definitely up there for best I've seen on an Asian. Perfect bubble. Played with her ass while she gave me the HJ. She had good technique, massages the boys and massaged the whole area.

    Probably not a big repeat place since no FS offered and with her ass that's what I would want the most but can see myself coming back when wanting something close / quick just to see that peach.

  15. #5079

    Naturals at Brisa

    New girl Tracy there may have naturals, I just missed seeing her naked. Looks in her 20's, not that I care LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTiger  [View Original Post]
    Hearing a lotta good stuff about Brisa. Could anyone tell me which girls over there (if any) have natural tits? Also are any of them in their 20's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape