Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26820

    Does she upsell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    I last saw her in April, she was thicker than her "new" pictures show but not fat.
    Is her price in her ad for an hour good for everything? Or does she upcharge? If that is her final price she is going to be a lot more busy after that alert LOL.

  2. #26819
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Yes, people are saying that she is larger and older than her current pics display. I haven't met her but am tempted at her rate and menu.
    I last saw her in April, she was thicker than her "new" pictures show but not fat.

  3. #26818

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Has Mikki lost weight or is she using older pics now? She looks thinner in recent ads.
    Yes, people are saying that she is larger and older than her current pics display. I haven't met her but am tempted at her rate and menu.

  4. #26817
    Has Mikki lost weight or is she using older pics now? She looks thinner in recent ads.

  5. #26816

    RE: Mikki Bare Alert Post

    This is it right here, those guys over there think they're winning some kind of points. I actually called this out on one of her alert threads. I don't give a god damn what I say to those guys over there, I rarely hunt from that board anyway and the few times I have I found BB service no problem. So it just doesn't matter. The funny thing is that a few members have PM'd me privately asking me if they should join this board. I don't care what you do, just be honest about what you report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    He just wants those simp points from the safety girls.

  6. #26815
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    What a F'ing chump. If you do not want the bare, tell her to get off and put on the condom. There is no need to come to the board and out her. In this case. I think everyone knows she is a sure thing. Either way. I feel bad for her. The more these idiots do this, the more the women on the board will be hesitant to just be honest about it. It's a vicious circle.
    She doesn't care. She will get more business because of it.

    Fuck all those WK's coming to her rescue. She is a BBFS cumdumpster.

    Nothing wrong with it or everyone knowing.

  7. #26814
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Some guy wrote an alert about Mikki hopping on bare without consent.

    I don't understand the surprise by the guy or the board. She has been barebacking her customers for years.

    She probably assumed that is why her was there. It is why everyone else is there.
    What a F'ing chump. If you do not want the bare, tell her to get off and put on the condom. There is no need to come to the board and out her. In this case. I think everyone knows she is a sure thing. Either way. I feel bad for her. The more these idiots do this, the more the women on the board will be hesitant to just be honest about it. It's a vicious circle.

  8. #26813
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Some guy wrote an alert about Mikki hopping on bare without consent.

    I don't understand the surprise by the guy or the board. She has been barebacking her customers for years.

    She probably assumed that is why her was there. It is why everyone else is there.
    He just wants those simp points from the safety girls.

  9. #26812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted they got BBFS in a review on our favorite local board. Why?

    Mikki review. But you probably already know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Here it is before it gets taken down. Not super informative but lists the forbidden service.
    Some guy wrote an alert about Mikki hopping on bare without consent.

    I don't understand the surprise by the guy or the board. She has been barebacking her customers for years.

    She probably assumed that is why her was there. It is why everyone else is there.

  10. #26811
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for an overnight?
    Mmmm let me check my ledger. Iirc she did it for around 4.

    The shit you got to do when you don't go to any metro areas and hate driving LOL.

  11. #26810
    Quote Originally Posted by RocDiesel  [View Original Post]
    Had her over for an overnight, didn't get it. YMMV. Great fuck though very hot IMO hard for me to get a hold of but would def repeat.
    What's the damage for an overnight?

  12. #26809
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji888  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...AlexandriaRose

    She's on tryst and tna as well. Saw a single unconfirmed report in the portland forum saying she might sometimes do bare.
    Had her over for an overnight, didn't get it. YMMV. Great fuck though very hot IMO hard for me to get a hold of but would def repeat.

  13. #26808

    SelinaxxxRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji888  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...AlexandriaRose

    She's on tryst and tna as well. Saw a single unconfirmed report in the portland forum saying she might sometimes do bare.
    https://tnaboard.me/SelinaxxxRose

  14. #26807
    Any info on this one:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...AlexandriaRose

    She's on tryst and tna as well. Saw a single unconfirmed report in the portland forum saying she might sometimes do bare.

  15. #26806

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    She's looking pretty good. Now 300 for a HH of bareback. Back in the day I did her for 80 and once for free when she just wanted company. She is into Greek too. Not driving to Bellingham though or paying her 300.
    She was fun back in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape