Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 40003
-
11-27-25 22:17 #37933Senior Member

Posts: 86RM is mostly garbage, but you can trick it
Yeah I stopped paying for RM. They have reviewers who all review the same set of parlors over and over. It's pretty blatant if you poke around. Some don't do that. I wish you could filter out the shills like you can here. I would still pay for that.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
If a parlor has credible reviews it's pretty easy to pull out field values. In the advanced search, enter the parlor name, state, and date added of say last 30 days, and then go through the fields and select values and see when it stops finding that parlor.
You can't see which descriptor hits for a particular girl, but you can find which parlors allow FS, or have a girl of a particular build, that kind of thing.
-
11-27-25 14:40 #37932Senior Member

Posts: 413Fake
Go with your spidey sense with RM. Over 90% of those are fake. It'd at least be more believable if those reviewers would review the the same girl but yet there's an endless stream of young hotties apparently. I was actually banned for trying to call all the fake ones out. RM is shady as hell. Is just not the Chicago ones either, I tried seeing if it would be different in LA and Vegas. Nope.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 14:16 #37931Senior Member

Posts: 341Happy Angel. TGTBT?
Has anyone actually been to Happy Angel on the 3200 block of and Belmont?
RM has dozens of reviews, suspiciously all 5 star, almost none of them for the same provider. I counted 17 different names in about 20 reports, all within the last couple of months.
This smells funny.
Anyone care to weigh in?
BB.
-
11-27-25 08:57 #37930Senior Member

Posts: 958I know Relax in Glen Ellyn is. Ewa mentioned that it will most likely be slow so if you're able to visit they will most likely be appreciative.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 23:32 #37929Regular Member

Posts: 13CLM reports
Super helpful report. It can be hit or miss especially if you don't know who to ask for.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 19:04 #37928Regular Member

Posts: 20Stopped by as I was in the neighborhood. Nadia was available. Excellent massage, but that's all.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 17:00 #37927Senior Member

Posts: 341The three tina's
Yes, there are at least two Tina's all within that stretch of Belmont, possibly three. I only know the two at Enjoy Life and Live Well, haven't bumped into one at Happy Smile.
Originally Posted by MoonChaser9
[View Original Post]
At Happy Smile it's Mia, Coco and Jenny as far as I know.
The one you want, IMO, is at Enjoy Life.
BB.
-
11-26-25 16:14 #37926Senior Member

Posts: 183There has been so much talk of Yuki that I had to see her myself since her location is only a few blocks from my house. I messaged her after leaving Sound Spa disappointed with how the masseuse looked. Yuki was able to fit me in last minute. She does a decent massage. Her L1 was fantastic. I can honestly say her HJ is better than most bjs. She takes her time and really tries to make you feel good. I've had women just hammer away and told them to end the session. Yuki's technique reminds me a lot of Summer from the old Oakton Spa in Mt Prospect. She is worth repeating.
Originally Posted by MikeJohnsin
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:35 #37925Regular Member

Posts: 11They're probably different girls, but hopefully someone with firsthand experience can confirm.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:26 #37924Banned Member

Posts: 317Spa open on thanksgiving
Does anyone know if the spas are open on thanksgiving?
-
11-26-25 09:21 #37923Regular Member

Posts: 14Chinatown place?
I'm coming to town for a few days and looking for a good L3 place in Chinatown. Going back a few pages, it seems like Earth and Tian have mixed reviews. Anyone have a recommendation on a place for reliable L3?
-
11-25-25 18:02 #37922Senior Member

Posts: 534Great Lay, From Time to Time
She is a great lay but over time I kinda lost interest. Don't know what it is. She's young, cute, pretty nice body. Haven't hit that since before she last went to China, or wherever, and not rushing back. Guess she seemed more attractive when she was more UTR. It could be the fact that the last time I saw her, we were 69 ing for a while then when I started pounding away, she started sharing her period with me, hahaha. She swore I knocked it loose and she didn't know it was starting. Also, when I looked in the mirror, no red wings, so I believed her. But still, hot or not, it was definitely a boner killer. She made up for it orally so it ended well. Haven't seen her since though, hahaha.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:09 #37921Senior Member

Posts: 45Where
What's the name of the spa?
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:05 #37920Regular Member

Posts: 16Vivi from sunny spa?
You talking about Vivi from Sunny spa on Halsted? If so she's never done l3 w me farthest I've gotten with her is L1 would love l3 it with her fine ass tho.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:46 #37919Senior Member

Posts: 319Porcelain doll Vivi
She's going away for most of Jan and all of Feb. Had to L3 that perfect tang before the holidays.













Reply With Quote




