Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 58873
-
11-27-25 15:19 #54253Senior Member

Posts: 1232Goggle map 'orchid spa' it's on w. Oak ridge.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 14:05 #54252Senior Member

Posts: 76Orchid not tourist friendly?
Did I screw up, or did they see me coming? Maybe it's the holiday? Went to orchid by dollar tree as soon as I got into town, things were off from the start.
Greeted by an older woman dressed like she's selling insurance. Asked if I wanted boy or girl massage, then when I asked for a shower first "you shower, scrub yourself?" I said, confused as hell, "no, table shower?" "extra 35" didn't see any mention of a TS up charge, but maybe I missed it. Absolutely no action on the TS, and handed a towel to dry myself.
Was getting worried, was a great massage, and then did a hell of a job on my inner thigh and I'm thinking I'm in the clear. Hot towel, light touch and flip, and she just starts massaging my arms and chests. Eventually asks "massage here?" then "how much tip? Figured I had nothing to lose, so I said $. Then began the most aggressive L1 I've ever received. Hot towel clean up, then left the room while I got dressed. Left. 2 on the table and ran for the door.
I thought I did the homework right, now worried I was at the wrong place, or that my out of state area code triggered their alarms when I called ahead. Probably just going to try my luck next time, hopefully Tokyo and VIP while I'm here.
-
11-27-25 11:35 #54251Senior Member

Posts: 1232Could be out of towners in for the holiday?? I usually don't miss a super bowl Sunday. I remember an awesome one at milk.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 11:32 #54250Senior Member

Posts: 1232You too.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I'm out of town enough to know never take Orlando for granted, it's a hell of a backyard.
-
11-27-25 11:12 #54249Senior Member

Posts: 287Stopped by Tokyo since usually holidays are slow. Actually kinda busy today. Saw jojo again. She gets better and better. Can't beat the table shower been missing out since I have been mixing it up. She made sure I was squeaky clean. Amazing time as usual, not rushed at all and actually went overtime. Rotation changing in 5 days, any info on the Dec team?
-
11-27-25 11:10 #54248Senior Member

Posts: 854Happy Thanksgiving!
The spas will be nice and slow today. So get out there and show these girls how thankful you are for their services! Gobble Gobble!
-
11-26-25 17:48 #54247Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji
Yeah, go figure??
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
couldn't be greed🤣
maybe a superiority complex??
or both.
-
11-26-25 16:39 #54246Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289They used to be in a couple different hotels, one in Orlando and one in Altamont while at the same time having a house or an apartment in Orlando in different locations, but I think they realized it's cheaper just to have a two or three bedroom house with the girls working out of one spot. The overhead is a lot less like that.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 16:39 #54245Senior Member

Posts: 1232Meiji, a agency that moves around a lot and rotates girls very frequently, been here about 6 months maybe more.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
Use the search feature here for the most reviews "meiji". The Chinese spa girls ***** about it (oh well) being here in this thread and got some of their customers to start a new thread but not many reviews like here.
-
11-26-25 15:54 #54244Senior Member

Posts: 447Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?
-
11-26-25 15:48 #54243Senior Member

Posts: 187Updated List
Does anyone have an updated List of the best Massage places and the locations?
I know M&why got converted and then there's one in East Orlando and Alafaya on colonial but I forgot the name.
-
11-26-25 11:21 #54242Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Amazing detail! A true GFE experience like that is a rare find.
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:06 #54241Senior Member

Posts: 1232Butterfly
Anybody know if the Amazing Tina will be here after the holiday weekend (December)?
-
11-26-25 10:40 #54240Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289This has always puzzled me with this agency, the Japanese girls are usually prettier within this group and The Japanese girls do a lot more than the Chinese girls do and their rates are better for than the Chinese.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:26 #54239Senior Member

Posts: 854I thought I had deleted this post. I copy / pasted it to the other thread to keep the discussion over there. That being said, I'm going to reply to your post there instead.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





