Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 58931
-
11-27-25 11:32 #54296Senior Member

Posts: 1233You too.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I'm out of town enough to know never take Orlando for granted, it's a hell of a backyard.
-
11-27-25 11:12 #54295Senior Member

Posts: 288Stopped by Tokyo since usually holidays are slow. Actually kinda busy today. Saw jojo again. She gets better and better. Can't beat the table shower been missing out since I have been mixing it up. She made sure I was squeaky clean. Amazing time as usual, not rushed at all and actually went overtime. Rotation changing in 5 days, any info on the Dec team?
-
11-27-25 11:10 #54294Senior Member

Posts: 854Happy Thanksgiving!
The spas will be nice and slow today. So get out there and show these girls how thankful you are for their services! Gobble Gobble!
-
11-26-25 17:48 #54293Senior Member

Posts: 1233Meiji
Yeah, go figure??
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
couldn't be greed🤣
maybe a superiority complex??
or both.
-
11-26-25 16:39 #54292Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289They used to be in a couple different hotels, one in Orlando and one in Altamont while at the same time having a house or an apartment in Orlando in different locations, but I think they realized it's cheaper just to have a two or three bedroom house with the girls working out of one spot. The overhead is a lot less like that.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 16:39 #54291Senior Member

Posts: 1233Meiji, a agency that moves around a lot and rotates girls very frequently, been here about 6 months maybe more.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
Use the search feature here for the most reviews "meiji". The Chinese spa girls ***** about it (oh well) being here in this thread and got some of their customers to start a new thread but not many reviews like here.
-
11-26-25 15:54 #54290Senior Member

Posts: 447Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?
-
11-26-25 15:48 #54289Senior Member

Posts: 187Updated List
Does anyone have an updated List of the best Massage places and the locations?
I know M&why got converted and then there's one in East Orlando and Alafaya on colonial but I forgot the name.
-
11-26-25 11:21 #54288Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Amazing detail! A true GFE experience like that is a rare find.
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:06 #54287Senior Member

Posts: 1233Butterfly
Anybody know if the Amazing Tina will be here after the holiday weekend (December)?
-
11-26-25 10:40 #54286Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289This has always puzzled me with this agency, the Japanese girls are usually prettier within this group and The Japanese girls do a lot more than the Chinese girls do and their rates are better for than the Chinese.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 10:26 #54285Senior Member

Posts: 854I thought I had deleted this post. I copy / pasted it to the other thread to keep the discussion over there. That being said, I'm going to reply to your post there instead.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:58 #54284Senior Member

Posts: 844Better Link
That link only takes you to the top of the thread (blog). Here's a link that takes you directly to your post about Mio.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...11#post7454111
As that thread (blog) gets more traffic, your review will drift further down, so a direct link assures readers they'll find your wisdom more quickly.
-
11-26-25 09:52 #54283Senior Member

Posts: 552Anything and Everything
I want to know anything and everything. From thoughtful questions and comments to riffs and hot takes. "Too much is never enough".
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 09:40 #54282Senior Member

Posts: 854Not to derail the thread too badly, but was there anything specific that you wanted to know about the Japanese sex industry?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






